Quest Nutrition Quest Bars Reviews

Apple Pie
1-20 of 1,216 Reviews

jennabenna2015's Rating
Blueberry Muffin

The only thing I liked about these bars was that they have a decent amount of protein. I couldn't eat these every day, though. I bought 1 box of each flavor (blueberry muffin and oatmeal chocolate chip), back in March, and I have just finally finished them today. There's just something about these bars that kind of makes me nauseous while eating them. Maybe I should have chosen different flavors - I really wanted to like them, but I just couldn't!

RDH2o's Rating
Cookies and Cream

I have tried many diff kinds of protein bars and a few are pretty good (MP Combat Crunch) but I keep coming back to the same 2 flavors of Quest Bars. They are packed with the nutrients im looking for and taste GREAT! My wife even steals them if i keep them in the house. Haha.

SazabiBrah's Rating

Not sure why these bars get such high praise... they're awful (at least from the few flavors I've tried). The Oh Yeah! One bars are sooooo much better (try the birthday cake flavor, you won't be disappointed!)

txanjanet's Rating

All the ones with chocolate you can easily bake for a couple of minutes and it's a great take on cookies.. The lemon, raspberry, strawberry ones are bright, light tasting, perfect for a summer day.. Not a big fan of the banana, coconut or cinnamon ones, to me they don't taste that great.. Peanut butter and jelly, mmmmm yum! They're just a great way to snack and not feel guilty about them, I eat them with dark frenc press cafésitio 🤗💟☕

tormentor100's Rating

you should try cookies and cream and chocolate chip cookie dough!, those are the best, 15 seconds in the microwave before it for a better taste ;)

niceali's Rating
Peanut Butter & Jelly

Change your product it's very bad now , heavy on stomach , hard for tooth .

lindalara1017's Rating

lindalara1017 did not leave a written review for this product.

cemiltacir's Rating

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

koweanguy's Rating

Tried 3 or so flavors of the Quest bars.. so much hype put into this. Lots of better options in the market today that is easier on the stomach with better flavoring/texture.

squattty60's Rating

chocolate chip cookie dough= amazing cant go wrong apple pie= spot on flavor cookies and cream= really good until the after taste oatmeal chocolate chip= perfect! chocolate peanut butter= not bad not amazing coconut cashew= eh yeah no. I love coconut and i was not impressed Blueberry muffin= amazing with real blueberries S'mores= just like by the campfire and great heated up

jodibrad15's Rating

These have to be my favorite protein bars out there. They are filling and have great flavor. The cookies and cream is my go to bar, followed by the s’mores bar. The consistency and texture are great. The bar helps as a small snack between meals or a quick on the go snack when you are in a hurry. I will always recommend these to anyway.

EDDIEH75's Rating
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip

Just finished getting off of work with a new guy who told me that he had worked for one of quest nutrition's factories. He told me about all the unsanitary conditions the workers worked in, i.e getting sweat, bugs and all other sorts of things in the flour for the quest bars. He also told me that the factory closed down and he was payed off to keep quiet. I had stopped eating them awhile ago due to them giving me stomach problems, but after hearing that I would never ever buy from quest nutrition again.

ceceoplaymate's Rating
Cookies and Cream

I was very excited to try these out because I have heard great reviews on them. The taste was pretty good, I loved the cookie pieces they added! They aren't extremely chewy so they didn't bother my TMJ. I have a hard time eating breakfast...so the time lunch time comes I over eat! So this now my go to breakfast. They kept me WAY fuller than I even excepted, and the amount of fiber in the bars is phenomenal. I did not have any stomach cramps, bathroom issues, or any side effects. This is just my experience with them some people may disagree.

aestheticJane's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

aestheticJane did not leave a written review for this product.

Sjhillis's Rating
White Chocolate Raspberry

The white chocolate raspberry is out of this world! My go-to bar. The other flavors are fine.

vlada3973's Rating

vlada3973 did not leave a written review for this product.

ksharp12's Rating

Love, love, love Quest. Just ordered the 2 new flavors and cannot wait to try them after prep. They are in my cupboard waiting for me! My favorite is the cookie dough & coconut cashew. They are super low in sugar, high in fiber, and guilt free eating for me. They are soft and I like to warm them up for dessert in the microwave for like 30 seconds!

doigurl's Rating

doigurl did not leave a written review for this product.

Adnanohussain's Rating

For an expensive product like this, packaging should be perfect. Instead, Quest uses cheap materials to seal their protein bars. There were many times where I would buy 12 bars and discover that 4 or 5 of them are stiff as wood. In terms of taste, they are great but I am not willing to pay $6 per bar if we count that only 7 or 8 bars are eatable

justyjulius's Rating

Over the years I've had a lot of these because of their large availability in stores. My one piece of advice is if a flavor sounds uncommon, it's probably because it tastes weird :/ Stick to the typical flavors for a decent quick protein snack

1-20 of 1,216 Reviews