Quest Nutrition Quest Bars Reviews

Apple Pie
1-20 of 1,205 Reviews

ceceoplaymate's Rating
Cookies and Cream

I was very excited to try these out because I have heard great reviews on them. The taste was pretty good, I loved the cookie pieces they added! They aren't extremely chewy so they didn't bother my TMJ. I have a hard time eating breakfast...so the time lunch time comes I over eat! So this now my go to breakfast. They kept me WAY fuller than I even excepted, and the amount of fiber in the bars is phenomenal. I did not have any stomach cramps, bathroom issues, or any side effects. This is just my experience with them some people may disagree.

aestheticJane's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

aestheticJane did not leave a written review for this product.

Sjhillis's Rating
White Chocolate Raspberry

The white chocolate raspberry is out of this world! My go-to bar. The other flavors are fine.

vlada3973's Rating

vlada3973 did not leave a written review for this product.

ksharp12's Rating

Love, love, love Quest. Just ordered the 2 new flavors and cannot wait to try them after prep. They are in my cupboard waiting for me! My favorite is the cookie dough & coconut cashew. They are super low in sugar, high in fiber, and guilt free eating for me. They are soft and I like to warm them up for dessert in the microwave for like 30 seconds!

doigurl's Rating

doigurl did not leave a written review for this product.

Adnanohussain's Rating

For an expensive product like this, packaging should be perfect. Instead, Quest uses cheap materials to seal their protein bars. There were many times where I would buy 12 bars and discover that 4 or 5 of them are stiff as wood. In terms of taste, they are great but I am not willing to pay $6 per bar if we count that only 7 or 8 bars are eatable

justyjulius's Rating

Over the years I've had a lot of these because of their large availability in stores. My one piece of advice is if a flavor sounds uncommon, it's probably because it tastes weird :/ Stick to the typical flavors for a decent quick protein snack

sherm2424's Rating

chocolate chip cookie dough- love the real chocolate chips;--- . vanilla almond crunch- not much taste, wouldn't buy again;---- . cookies & cream- pretty good;-------- . cookie dough consistency with graham cracker and chocolate chip throughout, great bar

DonkeyKongDave's Rating

I love quest bars' taste and the macros are as good as it gets. S'Mores & Coockies & Cream are the best! Iprefer the ones with a little crunch to them.

cemiltacir's Rating

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

CoogsFan93's Rating

I like these bars normally, but you have no idea how excited I was to learn about the Blueberry Muffin flavor. This is my favorite breakfast item, and it tastes exactly like a blueberry muffin. 10/10 highly recommend.

bbeatty22's Rating

I personally think these are the most overrated bar on the market. They're OK but the taste is very bland to me and the texture is pretty tough and chewy. Not a bad option but they're are much better bars on the market.

Saagarmistry's Rating

Saagarmistry did not leave a written review for this product.

kimmyspo's Rating

I really like Quest bars because they are more like a whole nutrition bar- so much fiber! Great snack or small meal replacement. Try putting the smores flavor in the microwave on parchment paper for about 15-20 seconds.

RCD333's Rating
Cookies and Cream

RCD333 did not leave a written review for this product.

Majorcowlick's Rating

Awesome product for snacks on the go. Good for snacking in between meals and bumping up your daily protein intake. The added fibre is good for digestive health, especially to you're having lots of protein. The cookies and cream and smores flavours are both very good, and hit the spot if you're craving a dessert or sweets. The chocolate chip cookie dough was also really good flavour-wise, but personally I found this particular one a bit too hard and a bit tougher chewing.

keeny76's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

Bought this from the local Protein Haus prior to ordering a whole bunch here. I have to say, i'm glad I bought this one piece at 2x the cost. The bar is thick, chunky and not a very impressive taste, as I don't think I can eat one everyday, which I have with Combat bars. There's an underlying sweetness & bitterness as the aftertaste. The chocolate is fine, but given that this is Quest, i was expecting to be more On Point on both taste, texture & value.

Hfarley86's Rating

Hfarley86 did not leave a written review for this product.

happythrower's Rating

Great bars. High protein. high fibre. HEalthy and tasty. Fruit flavors MUCH better than chocolate flavors.

1-20 of 1,205 Reviews