Pure Protein Pure Protein Bars Reviews

Right Combination Of High Protein And Great Taste!

Good
7.7
S'mores
Smores

vandalgirl59's Rating

These have always been my favorite protein bars, however, they changed the recipe in the last few years. Blueberry/Strawberry use to have a gooey layer on top rather than the little 'berry beads' that are now just infused throughout. I liked them WAYYYYY better with the gooey layer, but the blueberry is still one of my favorites. Strawberry is just too....fake tasting to me. Same with the peanut butter one. It use to be more smooth/chewy, but now I can only find the ones with the caramel layer on it. Still quite good though! Never was a fan of the chocolate chip. It's WAY too hard to chew and frankly, quite tasteless. Smores was better in the past. Has more of a 'sugar alcohol' taste to it now, but still worth eating in my opinion. I generally stay away from other protein bars because they're either WAY too many calories, are more air than food (hello power crunch bars...), or just taste like cardboard (sorry Quest bars...). I like these because the small ones are generally 200ish calories, have a sweet coating that gives them the frill I need, have 20g of protein, and aren't totally disgusting. Just wish they'd go back to the old formula...

fitbl's Rating
Chewy Chocolate Chip

Not sure why anyone likes these bars. They taste like pure sugar alcohols and have a tacky, sticky texture. I was given a sample bar of the chewy chocolate chip flavor. Both taste and texture were subpar. I wouldnt buy this bar.

kavinash's Rating

Chocolate Peanut butter is probably the best one. Chewy Chocolate chip should also come with Teeth and Jaw exercise manual. 180 Cal is all spend while eating one of those.

nickmoreland8's Rating
Chewy Chocolate Chip

Pure Protein bars have proven to be a great variant for protein shakes in order to switch it up a bit. The chewy chocolate chip is my absolute favorite, though it is actually a lot tougher than you'd expect. For the price, this protein bar is tasteful and effective.

cemiltacir's Rating
Blueberry

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

TheRomans8's Rating
Chocolate Deluxe

Pretty solid bar for the price. Good when I'm craving something chocolaty

courtneytrisha1's Rating

I've only tried this bar in chocolate salted caramel. I like that it was actually really salty... so many salted caramel flavours are more sweet than anything. Macros were good, but it was really pricy for the size. I'll probably try a few more flavours.

jmpagan1's Rating

***Chocolate Peanut Caramel*** O.M.G.... Amazing... the best protein bar I have EVERRRR had, and I have tried quite a few!!! Its like eating a snickers without all the guilt!! LOL ... 20g of Protein, 2g of Sugar, 190 calories... I used to hate protein bars until I found this brand, all the others I've tried either smelled awful, tasted chemically or like cardboard... DEF give Pure Protein a try before you give up on Protein Bars!!! Just my two pennies.. :)

texaschristy's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

This is by far the best protein bar I've tried so far. While it definitely had the protein bar taste going on, it tasted pretty close to a candy bar and wasn't too sweet. I like the macros on this bar too. Very reasonable!

sethd2005's Rating
Chocolate Salted Caramel

Tastes good and it's not too big so you can actually eat the whole thing without forcing it down. Chewy Chocolate Chip = Great Salted Caramel = way too salty and buttery

sgrathwol18's Rating
Chocolate Deluxe

l love these bars. To anyone looking for a mid-range protein bar this is the one!! Pure protein is all that PURE! I loved these when on the go and snagged a good deal on them all the same. A must for the average guy or gal on the go

AndersonROBB's Rating
Peanut Butter Caramel Surprise
Chewy Chocolate Chip

A little on the hard side, but pretty good taste!

sam_sl's Rating
Chewy Chocolate Chip

Love this bar, good as a mid meal snack.

wpbscottfmd's Rating

wpbscottfmd did not leave a written review for this product.

dida1984's Rating
Chewy Chocolate Chip

dida1984 did not leave a written review for this product.

CostasHatzi's Rating

I have a different flavor every day either with breakfast or with my post-workout meal. I have the small bars and they a just fine. Good for someone that is trying to stay disciplined and on track with calories.

pricewaterloo's Rating

I purchased a box of the Pure Protein Chocolate Deluxe. These bars are the worst bars that I have ever tasted. They really didn't taste llke chocolate, they had a taste of molasses and an after taste of black licorice. There are so many great bars on the market now, don't try these. I purchased a box and, while Bodybuilding.com will return my money if I ship them back, it would cost more to ship them back than they cost originally. My advice, try before you buy or just move on to a better bar.

MarcusKG's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Tastes good to me! Nutritional values are there, could use more fiber but overall good. Lotta vitamins added also. Nice price too!!

meighkennedy's Rating
Dark Chocolate Coconut
Chocolate Salted Caramel

The Pure Protein bars are so good! Not too chewy or pasty, full of flavour.. and they taste what they say they taste like! 12/10 would purchase again!

Emily1414's Rating
Chocolate Deluxe

They are an okay bar, not super good but not awful either. Personally I wouldn't repurchase, they have to many random ingredients and not that high nutritional value. I would rather have a quest bar that at least tastes really good and has lots of fiber to.