Pro Supps Mr. Hyde Reviews

7.5
1-20 of 1,247 Reviews

Twiggs16's Rating
Blue Razz

Got this because of the caffeine content as i need the extra boost in the evenings,but this stuf didnt gel well with me my girlfriend was ok eith ot but for me it just made me feel anxious and gave me heart palpitations wasn't fun but finished it and like i said i think its just some people read a few of the other reviews and i guess its not just me. Flavour was good though cant complain.

Chammers705's Rating

Amazing. Got a handful of samples awhile back from my supplement guy and haven't even looked at anything else. The taste is good and it mixes great, provides an insane boost to your workout. Felt like I could hit a personal best at every exercise I did, has improved my pump incredibly. Personally I mix it with a NO3 boost and I look so good during and after my workout it provides a confidence boost too. Recommend it to all the regulars at my gym and anyone who asks me. BIG DOWNFALL...if you want to go to sleep before midnight don't take a full scoop after 7pm, you will not sleep lol. Great product!

DrugzAreBad's Rating
Watermelon

Good product, bought it on another website because they don't sell it on the Canadian store. For people that have low caffeine tolerance I suggest half scoop. Flavour wise it has an weird after taste (watermelon) but you get use to it. Gave me good pumps, good enegry and then tingles. Would purchase again. 👍🏽

Barbarine21's Rating

Love it! I feel like I can lift everything in the gym!

Beccakelleway's Rating
Watermelon

Great pre workout, gives me that buzz that I need to keep going and even with a double scoop it doesn't send me too loopy. Might not be strong enough for others (my body isn't used to caffeine as I don't drink coffee or coke). Taste wise, I initially had the watermelon flavour which tastes weird at first but it's such a grower. I stupidly decided to go with the fruit punch after my watermelon ran out, and I stupidly decided to buy 2 tubs so now I'm stuck with them! The fruit punch tastes like sour, mouldy fruit, with a real powdery texture. I never review products but I didn't want anyone to make the same mistake flavour wise! 😂

robby2504's Rating

This is by far the worst pre workout i have ever had, i drank it about 25 min before my workout and did not feel more energy at all, just uncontrollable shaking and tingles from the beta alanine which actually made it harder to workout. It actually made me feel more tired as i could barely breath about 10 min into my workout, after and hour i could feel my heart coming out of my chest and feel like im about to keel over and die. DO NOT BUY THIS UNLESS YOU ENJOY FEELING LIKE YOU ARE GOING TO DIE.

pudgebuster's Rating
Blue Razz

I've tried a couple of different pre workouts over the past 4 years. After reading other reviews I thought this product would really help me get my pump going and keep me energized, but I felt pretty let down. The flavor is meh. It tastes like blue raspberry but has a bit of a chalky after taste that you can't get out of your mouth hours after drinking it. Normally after taking a pre workout I can feel a buzz or a tingle about a half hour after using it, but I didn't find any boost in energy, focus, or blood flow after using this product on several different types of workouts. My routines didn't feel any different or enhanced. In fact I felt rather sluggish, probably caused in part by GABA that's included in the supplement. Although I didn't experience a big boost in energy while working out, I always notice a huge CRASH after using it. The rest of the day after working out feels tiring and restless. There's a lot of caffeine in it so be warned if you take it every day about tolerance and dependence development. Overall, not very impressed. I probably won't be buying it again.

Pain Zone's Rating

I wanted to like this product after hearing great things. But I was very disappointed. It has thermogenic agents in the ingredients, so it makes me sweat uncontrollably. It's very very uncomfortable when I take this and go to the gym. I bring a sweat towel but even that's not enough! I don't sweat like this with any other preworkouts. I think adding in the Thermogenics to this product increases body temperature. Bad idea. I've used it about 5 times then threw it away. Taste isn't that great either. Cotton candy tastes like chemicals.

Nelsonlau48's Rating

Love the flavor and really gives a strong energy boost. My friend and I usually only take half a scoop, and we would feel the massive energy rush within 15-30 minutes. Highly recommend.

CameronStrong's Rating
Watermelon

this tastes great and give good energy but i find it sort lived after about 90 mins i crash hard.

alyssa1010's Rating

Pump factor is great and it mixes well however i sadly cant get past the flavor. I love a good cotton candy flavor so i was super excited to try this one. Huge letdown unfortunately. It tasted very medicinal and borderline undrinkable.

Brendon5555's Rating

This is one of the WORST tasting pre workout I have ever consumed. At first, when I read reviews I decided to try some. A local poppeyes let me have 5 sample scoops for free so I thought that was nice. My first flavour was Fruit Punch. The wlst flavour of them all, in my opinion. It's disgusting. Has no flavour at all (4 scoops was in my bottle). The flavour was so awful I spat it out the moment it touched my tongue. That speaks for itself because I drink a Walmart brand of Walmart strawberry protein shakes. Now, after 20 minutes it didn't touch me. But then 15 minutes after it hit me. The beta alanine isn't strong with this one, but again you don't know what's in your scoop with powdered formula. The energy was really good though. I was able to do a few extra reps. However the energy wore off very, very fast. Within 10 minutes of me having that pump, it left. This pre-workout is literally for those days where you are low on cash and don't want to get a Walmart blend pre-workout. All flavours I have tried were disgusting. Fruit punch, by FAR takes the Cake for being the most foul, rancid, and disgusting out of all of the flavours. Would I recommend? I'd never buy an actual jar. Maybe a few sample scoops to have handy, but it's just not for me.

sheawallin18's Rating
Watermelon

This product will help you wake up after you take it but the energy wore off fast and the flavor got old VERY fast. It great for beginners which is all I can say about it. This product didn't do much for me

mrbrianstyles's Rating
Watermelon

Let me help break this down for you: if you're sluggish prior to getting to the gym, take this. If you're mentally drained from work but need to get to the gym, take this. If you're too weak to push your muscles to its limits, take this. If you want to focus more on your sets than fiddling with your phone, take this. However, be warned. One scoop will get most people going and often times keep them up late at night. Be mindful of the time you take this. I have an extremely high tolerance for caffeine so I often take 1.5 scoops prior to my workouts. I do every set to failure. On rare occassions, I'll take a 10 minute break after my workout only to feel more juice coming back and I'll have to bust out another back-to-back session. This formula is potent. But for those without high tolerance, take only 1 scoop! Other gym heads might think you're high on coke. Don't say I didn't warn you!

JakeGilman293's Rating

I don't believe is "10" ratings because nothing is perfect, except my physique. Therefore, 9s all around. Great product and it'll really get you jacked up so you can pump out a few monster sets, bro. I wish it had some more citrulline malate in there, but the beta al. and Agmatine really getcha all f'd up. Very content with the caffeine Specs too. I often find mysef zoning out or chattering my teeth because I'm so pre'd up. #pre'dmypants Even Keeps me jacked up on my drive home while I rock out to some breaking Benjamin or I Prevail (check out their cover of "blank space" by T swift). Overall, top 3 pres of my life. Check out MusclePharms assault black, some good stuff too bro-ski.

egarsenal16's Rating
Blue Razz

DISCLAIMER: ProSupps sent me this free, so take my review with a grain of salt. One of the best workouts I've had was on this PWO. Gives you tons of energy pretty quickly, and lasts for an entire 2+ hours for me. On the other hand the Blue Razz flavor tastes nothing like Blue Razz. It honestly tastes more like cotton candy than Blue Razz. There was an attempt, and it was not a good one. Maybe Fruit Punch would be better, but they only sent me Blue Razz. Would I buy instead of being sent for free? Maybe, but it depends on how the other flavors taste.

jakeclks's Rating

One of the best pre workouts I ever had. The energy hits at the right time and my workouts are always accomplishing.

NLonsinger10's Rating

NLonsinger10 did not leave a written review for this product.

GuillaumeTseng's Rating

Highly recommened!

gummycrack's Rating

This is some good stuff I been only using it for 4 days now the energy is intense the focus is good but what I love about it is the thermogenic part of it this makes you sweat intense and helps you not only crush your workouts but it helps burn fat I know it's a little early to write this review I will write another when I'm done with the whole bottle but I have dropped 3 pounds taking this and I haven't changed anything I'm still eating the same working out the same just taking Mr.hyde and it's helping with fat loss I love the stims I get abbot jittery sometimes and feel anxious but that calms down after a few minutes and I'm just left with extreme energy and focus I love this product so far so good let's see after a month of this how I feel

1-20 of 1,247 Reviews