Pro Supps MR. HYDE Reviews

Berry Blast
1-20 of 1,236 Reviews

sheawallin18's Rating
Watermelon

This product will help you wake up after you take it but the energy wore off fast and the flavor got old VERY fast. It great for beginners which is all I can say about it. This product didn't do much for me

conduke23's Rating
Blue Razz

Got a free sample from prosupp. Thought I was having an allergic reaction! Ears started to itch and few minutes later my legs. Little nausea too. Energy levels were high, but I don't think I would buy it.....

mrbrianstyles's Rating

Let me help break this down for you: if you're sluggish prior to getting to the gym, take this. If you're mentally drained from work but need to get to the gym, take this. If you're too weak to push your muscles to its limits, take this. If you want to focus more on your sets than fiddling with your phone, take this. However, be warned. One scoop will get most people going and often times keep them up late at night. Be mindful of the time you take this. I have an extremely high tolerance for caffeine so I often take 1.5 scoops prior to my workouts. I do every set to failure. On rare occassions, I'll take a 10 minute break after my workout only to feel more juice coming back and I'll have to bust out another back-to-back session. This formula is potent. But for those without high tolerance, take only 1 scoop! Other gym heads might think you're high on coke. Don't say I didn't warn you!

JakeGilman293's Rating
Orange Burst

I don't believe is "10" ratings because nothing is perfect, except my physique. Therefore, 9s all around. Great product and it'll really get you jacked up so you can pump out a few monster sets, bro. I wish it had some more citrulline malate in there, but the beta al. and Agmatine really getcha all f'd up. Very content with the caffeine Specs too. I often find mysef zoning out or chattering my teeth because I'm so pre'd up. #pre'dmypants Even Keeps me jacked up on my drive home while I rock out to some breaking Benjamin or I Prevail (check out their cover of "blank space" by T swift). Overall, top 3 pres of my life. Check out MusclePharms assault black, some good stuff too bro-ski.

egarsenal16's Rating
Blue Razz

DISCLAIMER: ProSupps sent me this free, so take my review with a grain of salt. One of the best workouts I've had was on this PWO. Gives you tons of energy pretty quickly, and lasts for an entire 2+ hours for me. On the other hand the Blue Razz flavor tastes nothing like Blue Razz. It honestly tastes more like cotton candy than Blue Razz. There was an attempt, and it was not a good one. Maybe Fruit Punch would be better, but they only sent me Blue Razz. Would I buy instead of being sent for free? Maybe, but it depends on how the other flavors taste.

jakeclks's Rating

One of the best pre workouts I ever had. The energy hits at the right time and my workouts are always accomplishing.

NLonsinger10's Rating
Orange Burst

NLonsinger10 did not leave a written review for this product.

GuillaumeTseng's Rating

Highly recommened!

gummycrack's Rating
Green Apple

This is some good stuff I been only using it for 4 days now the energy is intense the focus is good but what I love about it is the thermogenic part of it this makes you sweat intense and helps you not only crush your workouts but it helps burn fat I know it's a little early to write this review I will write another when I'm done with the whole bottle but I have dropped 3 pounds taking this and I haven't changed anything I'm still eating the same working out the same just taking Mr.hyde and it's helping with fat loss I love the stims I get abbot jittery sometimes and feel anxious but that calms down after a few minutes and I'm just left with extreme energy and focus I love this product so far so good let's see after a month of this how I feel

Nickolus's Rating

Nickolus did not leave a written review for this product.

jackparker147's Rating
Watermelon

This preworkout really got to me. I took it one day before I went gym and I felt like I floating when I was walking! I smashed a few personal records which I believe is due to this preworkout but after taking it for a few consecutive days I had a headache that would not go away but after a short break I went back to it and it is overall great!

cmburns5's Rating
Cherry Limeade

After using Mr. Hyde for one month, I have been able to gauge some of the pros and cons. Pros: Cheap for preworkout Non- proprietary blend Large amount of caffeine Taste Small scoop Cons: Does not have many amino acids or much "substance," mainly just a caffeine heavy product Resistance is easily built up requiring more Will need other supplements to supplement this preworkout (amino acid blend) Overall, Mr. Hyde by Pro Supps is a mediocre preworkout that makes you believe you are pumped simply because of caffeine. It is a good option for those who need that extra kick with a little more than caffeine alone without have to use multiple scoops. It is quite potent and does the job, but is not a complete preworkout.

cruss16's Rating
Blue Razz

This preworkout is one of the better ones I have taken. I have tried a ton of preworkouts from c4 (original, 50x), no explode, the new GNC lit, gold standard, and this one beat out most of those. Taste wise it's not that great honestly. But the actual preworkout is awesome and I stay focused and have the energy to fight through sets. It also not as expensive as some of the other brands which is nice. Give it a try, It should definitely be higher than #8 on this list. Easily in my top 3.

rmharo's Rating
Cherry Bomb

Im an early lifter (5a.m.), usually sip on coffee and eat a pb sandwhich on the way to the gym. I wanted to give a preworkout a try, this one had great reviews so off i went. The flavor was fine but i never felt any energy lift in fact all i could feel was the niacin, itchy with no energy. I gave it to a friend after 3 uses, its a no for me. PEACE !

diliprai's Rating
Green Apple

This mr. Hyde is really powerful. it's gives more energy and boost. pre workout is the best time to drink it.

mccyjcb's Rating
Berry Blast

This PWO is for the days when you need that extra big kick to get you going. You take this when your "strong" pre-workout becomes nothing to you. I have tried a bunch of different pre workout supplements and by far I feel this is the best I've tasted (that doesn't contain DMAA) and taken. Cherry Limeade is sooo good. I love this flavoring and wish it was in more supplements. I've tried other flavors, but Cherry Limeade is the best. But for reals, Mr.Hyde is a great product for someone who has already tried a few Pre-Workouts out. This is definitely not intended for the beginner in the supplement world or who may be a little caffeine sensitive. It's great for me though since I am pretty caffeine intolerant.

Tspeng8's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Holy Shoot!!! This gave me such great energy! Pumps were unreal!!! Great product! Cherry limeade is tasty AF!

superhuman67's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I received a container of the Cherry Limeade from a promo win a few weeks ago and after putting it through a good number of workouts at different dosages such a 1/2 scoop. 3/4, and a few workouts at a very level and now that I have a good feel for it this is my review on it. The powder mixes very well with whatever dosage you do and there is no foaming and virtually nothing floating or settling to the bottom shake. The Cherry Limeade flavor comes through stronger on the lime and a bit light on the cherry but it is enjoyable and easy to drink as long as you like lime and I do like the tartness of lime. The energy kicks in quick BUT what makes this better than some other high caffeine pre-workouts is the combination of different forms of caffeine which hit you almost at different stages so that it helps prolong the energy for long workouts which is what I loved about it. The focus was pretty good but I would of liked to switch out the choline bitartrate for 250mg of CDP which for me is a little more effective. The pumps from this were not big and full but more hard and vascular which wasn't bad considering this is NOT advertised as a pump PW but as a INTENSE ENERGY Pre-Workout so it really delivered as advertised and what ever pump you get from it is just a little extra. I stacked 6 gm of citrulline malate on my last two workouts and that's all you need to get even better pumps from this Mr Hyde. Overall I definitely recommend this PW to anyone who is looking for a PW that delivers very good long lasting energy, with pretty good focus, and decent pumps but you must read the ingredient profile cause this contains two forms of Yohimbine and if your sensitive to this ingredient then I wouldn't recommend it but I respond well to Y so I had no issues and will continue using this PW in the future.

CH4OS's Rating

This just hit me! Great perpetual pump. A lot of energy, strenght and focus in gym!

JesusFlexin's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Love me some Hyde every time. It is one pre workout I can stick with. Great energy as endurance for weight training workouts.

1-20 of 1,236 Reviews