ProMera Sports CON-CRET Reviews

7.8
1-20 of 1,226 Reviews

braheem2's Rating
Unflavored

Pros: (1) No cramping (2) No loading or cycle phases (3) Smaller doses (4) Delivers unmatched strength, endurance and recovery (5) No side effects (6) Powder version mixes well and has a variety of flavours .VS. Cons: (1) Expensive compared to creatine monohydrate (2) More research is needed ***I Highly Recommend this product !

dimgt's Rating

Decided to give it a shot. Had decent review, good rating. Unfortunately for me, this product didn't do anything. Tried 1 Scoop, 2 scoop, etc. No difference anywhere except the very sour taste in the mouth. Don't mix this with Milk in any way or prepare yourself for an incredibly awful taste. In water, you'll have the feeling or drinking " sour water ". No increase anywhere in the gym except for maybe 1 day where I felt the extra push, but that's about it. It was my first attempt on Creatine HCL and will be the last, at least with this product. Going back to the good old Monohydrate.

koniski's Rating
Pineapple

Love this product! I'm not huge into creatives but since I've tried this one I've been hooked! It's super expensive which is a down side, but if you hit some sales on here sometimes you can find them cheap or even free. Please do not change or get rid of this product! Can't buy this locally anymore so I always buy here. Always buy the lemon lime, but I've tried them all. And they're all decent. I throw it in with my preworkout and it changes the preworkout taste so you don't get sick of the same flavour.

rlabende's Rating
Blue Raspberry

CONCRET creatine is the best creatine I have ever taken. I have seen all my maxes go up by at least 15 pounds while being on CONCRET. I have taken a few different creatine before and all of them made me retain water and gain water weight. I have gained 5 pounds of muscle and don’t retain water. CONCRET also has great flavors you can choose from! I will never use any other creatine again!!!!!!!!

cansuh's Rating
Lemon Lime

I love this creatine but its kinda expensive

jjbloomquist's Rating
Pineapple

Been using this product for a while now and love it!

JMiller17's Rating

I've bought this a few times now, hands down best creatine I've ever had. Not only does it do what it needs to do, but the micro servings make life convenient not having to haul around a big tub. Highly recommend at least trying it, one you complete a solid amount of weeks with it and see results, you'll never buy another brand.

• robc9
robc9's Rating

I LIKED THIS CREATINE, FELT THE EXTRA PUSH IN WORKOUTS WITH IT. IT IS A HCI SO I DID NOT BLOAT WITH IT AND STILL FELT THE EFFECTS, FELT SOLID AND STRONGER WITH THIS CREATINE.

Brunosw's Rating
Snake Fruit - Exclusive!

Excellent product, just 1 scoop mixed with 6 onz. of water it's enough to feel the increase of strength and power the Con-Cret gives u. Take it 30 minutes before training.

Trisha143's Rating
Pineapple

I have found the flavor to taste good, easy blend, no after taste. I love this product

comife95's Rating

Great flavor! Mixes well

gtfanatic101's Rating
Blue Raspberry

My only problem with the product is that it leaves my mouth and throat feeling very chalky after drinking it, even with perfect mixture. When I mix it with my preworkout, I don't have this problem. I haven't seen progress yet, but I've only been taking it for a week or two, so I can wait a bit longer.

iziaxo's Rating
Unflavored

I switched to Con-Cret from creatine monohydrate because I noticed a lot of water retention on the latter. I am very pleased with the results that I have gotten with Con-Cret so far and have definitely noticed an increase in strength and a better pump. Be warned, the taste of the unflavored formula is absolutely terrible. Someone described it as a sour, acidic, chemical taste and I would have to agree with that. It dissolves well on its own but does not mix well with protein powder when taken pre-workout. I usually just dump it in a glass of water or diluted cranberry juice and chug it.

Whitejd13's Rating
Unflavored

Make sure you know the difference between No flavor and Unflavored because I didn't. There is a strong acidic chemical taste.

• jabo37
jabo37's Rating
Pineapple

This is by far the best creatine that I have used. Gives great energy for your workout, so you dont have to waste money on buying another pre-supplement. I've had no problem with sleeping at night like I've had with other creatines. This is my go to supp. Also, buy the protein and they'll send you a 24 servings of the creatine free.

noahmartell's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Used this creatine for about a year and really liked it. Recently switched to get more for my money. At $26 for a 24 day supply (48 serving container, 2 servings a day) there are plenty of better options. I currently use a very similar product that I got for a few $$$ less and that has 3 times the number of servings. Plus it tastes much better! Would recommend con-cret when it's on sale under $15, otherwise checkout some of the other options

Christopher0114's Rating
Lemon Lime

ConCret was the first creatine I have purchased from BB.com and It won't be the last time I order it. I loved the product dearly I couldn't wait to take a scoop the lemon flavor was strong, but It gave it a nice kick! Taste 9/10 Packaging 10/10 Overall Satisfaction 9.5/10

bert246770's Rating
Blue Raspberry

got the blue rasp so that i could add additional creatien into my diet i have not had a long enough sample to tell if it is effective however the flavor of the blue raspberry did make a good impression if the results follow this rating will go from a 7 to a 10

smr1794's Rating
Lemon Lime

Honestly to me, I didn't feel any different or see any different results while taking this product and it is almost gone. I may have gotten a bad supply, but I'm very disappointed. The video review shows that it's clear once you stir it in water but mine is so cloudy you can't see through the water. The flavor is good and it all goes down easy, but I didn't feel as if it was working at all, but that's just me.

sgtsallas's Rating
Unflavored

sgtsallas did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,226 Reviews