PrimaForce Citrulline Malate Reviews

6.9
6.9

forenguy1's Rating
Unflavored

Works as intended. mixes instantly. Drinking it is like getting kicked in the face unless you sip it slowly. Less intense it you mix it with something other than water

BallSoHard55's Rating
Unflavored

Great product! i have seen good results from this product using it to supplement my pre-workout and adding it to my water throughout the day. On a daily basis i add 1-2 scoops in my water. Perfect supplement for more pump and to help aid in cutting weight. I've used this product on and off for over 2 years!

lebronl1's Rating
Unflavored

I love this product it is my #1 ingredient. I kid you not you will see results using this product. I pour about 8g in a gallon of water mixed with beta alanine, creatine, and amino energy. **** is explosive together.

Irtrail's Rating

Does what it is supposed to do. I get a much better pump when I work out with Citrulline Malate. This meets expectations. This is a finer powder than others I have tried. So, it dissolves better. Product does not indicate whether it's chemically bonded CM or if it's 1:1 or 2:1. But...Still works.

willdow06's Rating
Unflavored

I believe this product was a great add on to my pre-workout supplement, it was easy to mix together with my pre and did not affect the taste that much.

Randor1's Rating

I purchased citrulline malate to add to my pre under dosed preworkouts and to make my own. This seems to be the most popular and most recommended brand. I think it's pretty effective and I would recommend it.

CDBoger's Rating

I purchased this to add to my preworkouts. It's given me great pumps and lasting energy during the workouts.

jaredbibeault's Rating
Unflavored

good product! Great to add to a preworkout that dosent have it already in it. I cant say if it is making me stronger. But I feel great

gtthndr's Rating
Unflavored

No taste, no real observable effect, but I don't know if I would ever be able to notice anything from this type of product. Powder is easy to mix and has a tartness to it.

uncleneebs's Rating
Unflavored

I'm a cheap college student, I make my own pwo. Citrulline is a must! Do not take if you can't handle strong heat flashes or you dislike sour foods. This sup is the most sour thing I have ever tried. Insane pump!

666shan666's Rating

666shan666 did not leave a written review for this product.

Darrin24's Rating

Very good product. Gives great pumps. Usually take 4 scoops 30-40 mins before a workout.

bodybuilder_gym's Rating

Great product. Supports endurance and recovery.

infosupplier's Rating

Hah. This is not flavorless. It'll elicit the same response your 6 yr old self did while eating warheads. Really bitter. It's decent though. I pair it with Beta-Alanine for my pre-workout. Trying it out because I don't like the idea of spending an extra $40 every 2 weeks. These are both cheap and seem to help a little bit. Not on the level of real pre-workouts but I'm just testing the waters.

LaosGuy408's Rating

Added this into my PWO and wow its amazing for me. Must buy for me.

hollmertime10's Rating

Have added to this to my pre workout drink. Was recommended to me by Dr. Wilson and has helped with sustaining a pump through a workout.

• TEAITO
TEAITO's Rating
Unflavored

TEAITO did not leave a written review for this product.

binnibmx5's Rating

i allways add it to my prewourkout, gett pumped up way faster, i definitely recommend it

giraffe123's Rating
Unflavored

I'm stacking the citrulline with yohimbine, caffeine, glutaform, and beta-alanine. I take 2 scoops of citrulline 30 minutes before exercise - it definitely helps my pumps! I would recommend adding an additional flavor source to your preworkout (or to the citrulline) prior to drinking. It IS a little on the bitter side - but that's due to the acidity of the product. I feel like I get great pumps when I take the citrulline - 2 scoops is my sweet spot. This is also great as an individual ingredient for a preworkout because you know EXACTLY what you're getting - there is no proprietary blend matrix to leave you guessing

Victor237's Rating