Optimum Nutrition ZMA Reviews

Support Testosterone Levels And Muscle Strength!*

Good

jessapb6961's Rating

This works well to help me get relaxed and stay asleep at night. Works best if you take it every night at a routine time.

Aspen66's Rating

Aspen66 did not leave a written review for this product.

nowf4l's Rating

love this. bought the second bottle already

therock2079's Rating

therock2079 did not leave a written review for this product.

thotho's Rating

I've only used this three nights in a row so far, but my sleep has been way worse? I keep waking up in the middle of the night, and have been getting up an hour or two before my alarm goes off, where I can't fall asleep. I"m going to take a few more times to see if I need to get used to it or something, but currently after using for 3 days I'm a zombie.

Sorgedb's Rating

Another excellent product from ON Nutrition- and they do help me sleep better.

WillQ11's Rating

I get very good sleep from this zma. I gave it a while to see if my body would get used to it before it stopped working and it is still pretty effective.

nebraska2014's Rating

Excellent mineral supplement..I take it as the label recommends..great recovery..I sleep better ..I'm not sure about it being a test booster though...and anything optimum nutrition puts on the market..you know it's gonna work!

nmplattner's Rating

nmplattner did not leave a written review for this product.

newwave316's Rating

I take 3 capsules before bed every night. I find that since taking the product I sleep far deeper then I have in the past. I was in the military for ten years and suffer from insomnia. I find that when I take this product I wake up far fewer times and I wake up rested in the morning ready to go. I haven't taken the product long enough to see the testosterone benefits associated with ZMA. Currently I'm cutting so mass gains are not the goal. I do however find that my overall workouts have improved and I'm currently getting in the best shape of my life. I can't single this product to this but along with the other supplements I'm taking and the hard work I put it- it's all working and so I don't plan on changing anything with the current supplement regime I have.

khalidaq's Rating

Excellent product, helps you have a deep restful sleep and waking up refreshed, noticed the effect after 3-4 days. منتج ممتاز يساعدك على (المحافظة) على النوم العميق وتقوم بالصباح بكل نشاط، بدأ مفعوله بعد ٣-٤ أيام.

mlarie11's Rating

ZMA definitely helps me sleep better! Takes about a half-hour to kick in and I'm ready to go to bed! Since I started using it, it's also reduced my migraines...probably because of the magnesium. I take magnesium separately as it helped take my migraines away (over time). I haven't had one in about 5 months. I'd assume the magnesium in the ZMA just gives me a little more aid to the reduction of those migraines!

aethorne's Rating

Definitely allows me to sleep better at night. The first few times I used it, I felt a little lag the next day but after a few days that went away.

LittoRP's Rating

I did intense workout for the last 2 years. I bought my first ZMA 1 week ago and I must say this thing changed my life. I have huge sleep issue for many years. I am waking up 7 to 8 times a night. Wake up in the morning and would sleep hours and hours again. Trying different thing like melantonin, worked for 1 day. Woke up with death in my eyes. With ZMA, I am not falling asleep before before but I am getting better nights. I am waking up only 1 time to pee, that's all. Wake up and immediately awake like if it's was 4pm. Too soon to see any difference at the gym but I already see results regarding sleep quality.

Daditda's Rating

Daditda did not leave a written review for this product.

howplay's Rating

howplay did not leave a written review for this product.

walshhog's Rating

Well if anything, I did feel like I slept a little better.

precarl's Rating

precarl did not leave a written review for this product.

nolimits34's Rating

I like this ZMA because it doesn't contain melatonin. If you take melatonin on a regular basis, even a little bit, I read that your body will stop producing it naturally. A lot of ZMA's include this. And ON is priced just right.

AvaPuraVida's Rating

I had some crazy sweet dreams with this. I feel energized the next morning even going to bed late. I feel stronger. The pills are easy to take too.