Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Reviews

Loaded with 1,250 Calories, 250g of Carbs, & 25 Vitamins and Minerals to Pack on Pounds*

Good
Banana
7.5
1-20 of 1,080 Reviews

iwaqasjafferey9's Rating

Use this code " ALI-R3VG " and Get UPTO 50% OFF at UK's # 1 protein brand " Myprotien.com " USE CODE : ALI-R3VG

Jackson1324's Rating
Chocolate

great tasting, good for gaining if you have a really fast metabolism like me

cpark2's Rating
Vanilla

Personally feel eating more food is the better route. Was thinking drinking the extra calories to get bigger would be a easier alternative, but the serving size of serious mass is a bit ridiculous. looks scooper looks like what I use for laundry detergent. Just personal opinion.

Arpan0027's Rating

Would rate this 0 out of 10. terrible taste

braheem2's Rating
Chocolate

Cons: (1) A study published in the May 2009 issue of "Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences" found that consuming vitamin C and vitamin E in conjunction with workouts inhibits improvements in insulin sensitivity promoted by exercise. Each serving of Serious Mass contains 100 percent of the recommended daily intake of both vitamins. This may hamper your workout recovery. (2) High calorie amount may put your dieting at risk.

PressLesnar's Rating
Chocolate

I got a 12 pound bag of this from GNC (I needed something ASAP). I'm almost through the bag, have about 4 servings left. I've gone from struggling to get past the mid-230 pound range to just breaking the 240 pound marker in a couple weeks, but that's also because I've increased my calorie intake nearly 1,000 calories admittedly. I've gotten compliments that I look bigger, and I've definitely gotten somewhat stronger with more mass on my frame. The serving size is 2 "heaping" scoops, and the scoops are rather large, but the easiest way to do it is to split the serving in half. I usually take one scoop right after the gym, and then the other scoop later in the day. The fullness from that one scoop usually only lasts for about 20-30 minutes before I get really hungry again. For me, one scoop mixes incredibly well in about 8-12oz of water even without a blender ball. The chocolate flavor isn't very sweet, but it's not dull or bitter like some other chocolates I've had from different brands; it's just the right amount of sweetness so that I'm not forcing myself to finish it. I would definitely buy this again. Just remember, you can't rely only on this to get your calories in.

barrett174's Rating

I've seen alot of people saying it did t mix well. I'm gonna make y'alls life easier. Dont mix it in all at once. Mix like half a scoop at a time and shake it good and you won't have any clumps

anthonyyv's Rating

Taste is ok! Does not mix easily still clumpy after shaking vigorously for 2 mins in a blender bottle with water Biggest negative I bought the 12 pound bag and the zip lock in the bag broke after opening so now it opens sliding either way. Had to transfer to unused tubs....lost a few grams in the process top. Prefer the pro gainer overall if even after max

Ripp3dFibers's Rating
Vanilla

My favorite protein powder by far. I've used this powder for the last 9 months and I've gained around 35 pounds of muscle. I don't like the chocolate flavor and the vanilla flavor seems to be the best. I rated the product a 9 because it does take a little bit of shaking to get all the clumps out.

Davidbanks02's Rating
Chocolate

I really liked this mass gainer, put on an easy seven pounds across two months. But I have to stress THIS IS A SUPPLEMENT YOU HAVE TO EAT STILL. You can't just take this and expect to get big. Definitely a good product though, highly recommend taking this a half serving at a time or you'll end up with 8 cups worth of milk or water mass gainer mix. On;y made that mistake once....

Marzal's Rating
Chocolate

Marzal did not leave a written review for this product.

slawren's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I've tried three weight gainers: Myprotien, BSN and ON serious mass, I don't know if its because i'm eating more aswell as topping up with serious mass. I have definitely put on some good mass. If I had to highlight a con the only thing I would say is after taking one full serving you might feel a bit full. Overall to me this is a great mass gainer, I'm justs ordering another bag now.

SDiaz91's Rating
Chocolate

Tastes great, just very filling after you drink it but I did see some gainz from taking it, if you have a hard time gaining some weight I'd recommend trying this

rajdeepsidhu177's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Worst gainer i have used so far. Felt super heavy on my stomach even with one scoop and the flavor was not good either. I advise anyone who's going to buy it, don't waste your money. Instead go for Optimum nutrition pro gainer. Good product, takes time but gains are definitely there.

khaledaya1192's Rating
Chocolate

khaledaya1192 did not leave a written review for this product.

SoniaHenderson's Rating

Noticed I have been gaining muscle weight with this product. I am very happy with this product!

G00185175's Rating

Let me start by saying that I was never able to gain weight without a supplement. Even when I was counting calories, I just could not bring myself to eat enough to the point where there was any noticeable difference. I have always been 155-160 lbs with little to no fluctuation outside that range. Within a month or so of taking Serious Mass once per day, I was 170. Absolutely blown away. Did not do ANYTHING with regards to the rest of my diet. I could even tell--I actually felt like I was noticeably bigger for the first time. Fast forward another month or 2 and I'm 180. Stunned. People are looking at me at work and saying "Wow, been hitting the gym huh?" Naturally I couldn't stop there, stayed on the stuff every day for probably a year straight. I eventually topped off at 205, where it seemed I could maintain. People were telling me I looked like a totally different person. EVERYONE asked me if I started lifting. I continuously had to reiterate that I've been lifting for over 10 years, and that the ONLY change was my caloric intake as a result of this product. There was definitely a fat gain as well, and my abdomen was not as clearly defined at 205. I got the very very early signs of love handles but my strength in all of my lifts had shot up so much I didn't even care. The trade was more than worth it for a long time, but eventually my focus shifted back to aesthetics so I cut my daily serving in half. My latest goal is to go back on this product (about to order more tonight, PUMPED!) and see if I can offset the fat gain by running 3-5 times a week while I take it. If I can manage to keep my physique just a little tighter than it was when I was taking this without any cardio work, I'll live on the stuff. It is that good. It is life changing, the real deal. If nothing else has worked for you, you MUST give this a try. The only thing I'm going to say is that you MUST prepare this in a big enough blender. Tastes great, but you have to mix it VERY well to reach that taste.

AdrianMarshalll's Rating

best way to grow more gains. GREAT product!

WilbertCurryx68's Rating
Strawberry

I have been taking this protein for a while now and I love the strawberry. Recommend others to try.

ConnorYoungg's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Best way to gain muscle fast plus I love the taste of the cookies and cream!

1-20 of 1,080 Reviews