Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer Reviews

Over 600 Calories and 60g of Protein and Complex Carbs to Get Big*

7.8
Cookies & Cream - Exclusive!
7.9
Vanilla Custard

• Lmac36
Lmac36's Rating
Double Chocolate

Great product, flavor is great as a treat after an intense work out. I take one in the morning then post work-out. To all hard gainers mainly but anyone else. Getting mass with this product WILL take time as it does for me. But the lean muscle gains are worth it. It wont pack on 10+ pounds in a month, rather 5 in a few months of lean mass.

mikeserna's Rating
Double Chocolate

been using this stuff for 2 years and loving the results!

Luca1124's Rating
Strawberry Cream

Too soon to say about the effectiveness. It mixes very easily. But contrary to previous remarks the Strawberry Cream rating is pretty accurate. It tastes like tutti-fruity candy canes if any other millennials remember those.

dtrej9999's Rating

dtrej9999 did not leave a written review for this product.

Earl_Pote's Rating
Double Chocolate

The double chocolate tastes very similar to double rich chocolate gold standard whey. Mixes well in a shaker bottle and is easy to drink and tastes good, also it isnt super thick.

rolliefingerz's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

dig this product bc it did exactly what I wanted, it went str8 to my muscles NOT my gut..the low calorie content was perfect I'm not trying to be a fat boy, just gain a little

• v2g2
v2g2's Rating

Tastes great and adds quality calories to promote growth.

Lilanka's Rating

Works great

nateezra's Rating

Works great 10/10 mixed with milk 6/10 with water

pollygabriela's Rating

I love this product!!! the flavor tastes really good (strawberry), the thing is the scoop is huge! so I had to use another one smaller because I think is a waste of product, but also I know that is I dont use the big scoop I wont have the same results as sooner as the product says... anyways, it's a good product :) with the huge scoop you will only use 14 servings.

SDiaz91's Rating
Double Chocolate

Love it, tastes amazing, love the macros compared to some other gainers, highly recommend trying it

cameronnarimisa's Rating
Vanilla Custard

I have been using pro gainer for a yer now and its help me put on a lot of lean mass and it mixes great in shaker cups. By far one of my favorite supplements on the market!!

tonyb8878's Rating
Strawberry Cream

This is my favorite mass gainer by far and I've tried quite a few of them. It's not your typical thick mass gainer that is impossible to choke down. Very smooth and mixes well. Not sure to why the strawberry flavor has such poor reviews because I've tried every flavor of this mass gainer and strawberry is the only one I have not gotten sick of and actually enjoy as a "treat" after the gym.

abcborges's Rating
Double Chocolate

It tastes great. Nutrition is great too.

eugs123's Rating
Double Chocolate

This ganer I did not like, does not give a feeling of satiety, medium taste, does not give a full recovery. Weak composition. I'm getting stronger in the opinion that ON's geyners are not a key product.

TylerYatco99's Rating
Double Chocolate

Don't really have too many mass gainers to compare this to other than serious mass. Definitely takes a little longer to see results but they are definitely there. Much cleaner mass gains :) Would definitely recommend the double chocolate flavor.

ImFatAndLazy's Rating
Double Chocolate

I've been using this as a post workout. I am building muscle and cutting fat at the same time and this is a gainer that makes that possible.

DarkZero0's Rating

Maltodextrin is like sugar,don't buy crap

blamp30's Rating

Excellent taste and perfect blendibility. No blender necessary I just use my blender bottle and it mixes perfectly.

Voldemort1987's Rating
Strawberry Cream

I love this mass gainer... it is not like other mass gainer which have gross taste and texture... it is light, and that strawberry flavor tastes fresh and exactly like drinking strawberry smoothie. I have tried other mass gainers but found this to be the #1 with regards to nutritional profile, flavor and price.