Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydrowhey Reviews

Cookies & Cream Overdrive
1-20 of 1,168 Reviews

DavidCordero's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

Much better taste in comparison to most of the Gold standard variations. If you have the money this is a no-brainer. Drinking it with water with no problem at all, also mixing some creatine with it.

thibui's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Best of the best protein ever

cfinn095's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I have experimented with many of the top brands for protein currently on the market. ON's hydrowhey blows away every one, in terms of how well it mixes, digests, and how well it is formulated. I have noticed progressive gains in muscle mass and loss of body fat thanks to the combination of hydrowhey, a balanced diet, and a maintained exercise routine. Well worth the purchase price.

LuckyMik's Rating
Vanilla Bean

Quite pricey, but worth it. Easy to mix. Great taste. One of the best products on the market.

Chipss36's Rating
Vanilla Bean

An old geezer review. Holy smoke, protein has changed from the last time I used it, many years ago, It would kill my stomach in my youthful warfighter prime, and make me feel full, slow, and bloated, Not so with hydro whey, zero stomach issues, and feels well.....light. important in my discipline, "boxing "style training, very pleased and ordered more. Taste wise, I struggled with vanilla, for me just too sweet, until I mixed it with orange juice, and that works! but that adds some carbs, Going to try chocolate next ! Cost a bit more, and wish it came in 5 or 10 pounds, like the gold, but it is my go to for now.

Napster11's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

I'm just wondering if this is really Lactose free. Because it says that it contains Milk. Can anyone make a comment on that please?

rzwaschka's Rating
Chocolate Mint

I am satisfied with the value and quality of Optimum products overall. In particular I like Hydrowhey because it comes in single serving packets. I travel a lot and these make it so easy to take protein and a shaker along, and I have had to take up to two weeks' worth. Much harder to do with a large container. Optimum Casein comes in single serving packets, as well, so I take those along for a pre-bed protein.

albae's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

I have tried many different protein powders but like this one the best. It mixes quickly and has no after taste. The vanilla is my go to because I can mix it with oatmeal for breakfast or with flavored BCAA at the gym. I have noticed gains in muscle mass but can't attribute it to any particular protein powder.

sms4844's Rating
Chocolate Mint

One of the best protein powders around, and the chocolate mint is by far the BEST tasting protein out there!

mohmd8haroon's Rating
Cookies & Cream Overdrive

hydro whey is probably the best whey out there it reduces recovery time and aids in muscle growth drastically.turbo chocolate on the way.the bpi iso hd is so bad i vomited every time i drank it.

bigd1320's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

I started taking this protein when the previous whey protein brand I was taking started to upset my stomach. I took Hydrowhey for quite awhile and felt like I was showing gains. The taste was very good. Maybe the best tasting I've tried. Like all the other whey proteins I've taken, Hydrowhey has started upsetting my stomach and I had to switch to another brand. I hope to get back on this protein in the future.

nespar68's Rating

overall great taste. mixes very well. I usually add milk, a whole banana, and peanut butter into a nutribullet. In the morning I milk it with almond milk. I wish hydrobuilder still existed though

bcampbe17's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

One of the best tasting Whey protein's out there in my opinion, not grainy at all, mixes well, and sort of tastes like a cold version of hot chocolate.

PGA611's Rating
Red Velvet Cake
Turbo Chocolate

My overall experience with this brand has been superb! Great taste, great results, and great product! I recommend red velvet!

Mass1999's Rating
Chocolate Mint

I used to take the Gold Standard ON protein powder but it sometimes would make my stomach upset so I decided to switch. I experienced this new product and it's incredible. Some I started taking it, I have never had an upset stomach and is probably the best protein I've ever tried. This protein is definitely the way to go.

mike402xx's Rating

This is definitely my go to protein! It is pricey, but this is the best, highest-quality of protein I've ever had. Seen great results with ON Hydro Whey, and all of their flavors are amazing! I will keep buying this product from ON.

vintagehen's Rating

The flavors are great, the scoops they put in the containers are too small. It's probably the best quality protein along with Allmax.

Jaquelyn Kay's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

I love the chocolate flavor, it mixes amazingly, and with my slight dairy intolerance I can drink the hydrowhey without it bothering my stomach!

rlongo81's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

A bit pricey but you are getting what you paid for, a great product. I have tried Muscletech, MusclePharm, Vega, even ON Gold Standard and this is by far the best protein I have ever tried and will continue to purchase. Just look for specials and coupons and you will alright. One scoop only as well to prolong your tub. Chocolate Mint is the greatest flavor protein I have ever tasted and caused no bloating. Velocity Vanilla was a little too sweet and messed with my stomach and caused bloating. Will not try any other flavors according to other ratings.

cemiltacir's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,168 Reviews