Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydrowhey Reviews

Chocolate Peanut Butter
Cookies & Cream Overdrive
1-20 of 1,157 Reviews

nespar68's Rating

overall great taste. mixes very well. I usually add milk, a whole banana, and peanut butter into a nutribullet. In the morning I milk it with almond milk. I wish hydrobuilder still existed though

bcampbe17's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

One of the best tasting Whey protein's out there in my opinion, not grainy at all, mixes well, and sort of tastes like a cold version of hot chocolate.

PGA611's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

My overall experience with this brand has been superb! Great taste, great results, and great product! I recommend red velvet!

Mass1999's Rating
Chocolate Mint

I used to take the Gold Standard ON protein powder but it sometimes would make my stomach upset so I decided to switch. I experienced this new product and it's incredible. Some I started taking it, I have never had an upset stomach and is probably the best protein I've ever tried. This protein is definitely the way to go.

mike402xx's Rating

This is definitely my go to protein! It is pricey, but this is the best, highest-quality of protein I've ever had. Seen great results with ON Hydro Whey, and all of their flavors are amazing! I will keep buying this product from ON.

vintagehen's Rating

The flavors are great, the scoops they put in the containers are too small. It's probably the best quality protein along with Allmax.

Jaquelyn Kay's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

I love the chocolate flavor, it mixes amazingly, and with my slight dairy intolerance I can drink the hydrowhey without it bothering my stomach!

rlongo81's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

A bit pricey but you are getting what you paid for, a great product. I have tried Muscletech, MusclePharm, Vega, even ON Gold Standard and this is by far the best protein I have ever tried and will continue to purchase. Just look for specials and coupons and you will alright. One scoop only as well to prolong your tub. Chocolate Mint is the greatest flavor protein I have ever tasted and caused no bloating. Velocity Vanilla was a little too sweet and messed with my stomach and caused bloating. Will not try any other flavors according to other ratings.

cemiltacir's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

skinkriss's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

great whey after workout . bit pricey

Garciareyesd's Rating

Excellent product for people looking for a "lactose free" protein like me; carbs below 2g in every serving, mixes great with everything and you can take it at any time of your day; good taste, I totally recommend the Supercharged strawberry flavor.

khalliid's Rating
Milk Chocolate

khalliid did not leave a written review for this product.

mgan's Rating
Chocolate Mint

mgan did not leave a written review for this product.

Gdub1984's Rating
Red Velvet Cake

Mixes well and taste really good.

Penrod49's Rating
Vanilla Bean

I think this product mixed with milk tastes great! It is a bit seeet but I have a sweet tooth so it works for me. I have also tried gold standard whey. This stuff to me tastes better. I have just started using it so still waiting to see the benefits but it is a good tasting product.

comcpher's Rating

It was ok. When I mixed the full serving just with water I found there was quite an artificial sweetener aftertaste. However, it worked really well when I mixed a smaller serving portion in a shake or oatmeal that had other things in it.

mattGuima's Rating
Milk Chocolate

mattGuima did not leave a written review for this product.

Oldfrog68's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

Oldfrog68 did not leave a written review for this product.

neerajvaidya's Rating
Supercharged Strawberry

The Strawberry flavor is my new favorite!!! So good!!!

dcsundevil2002's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I love the taste, texture and mixing function. This mixes amazingly well with just water. Great buy, no bloating and low carbs. I order a bottle every month. I wish it came in larger bottles, because I would order more.

1-20 of 1,157 Reviews