Optimum Nutrition PRO BCAA Reviews

2.1
Unflavored

MichaelaDuric's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Did not taste good to me for the first time. Also it says mixes easily but its doesnt. I had mess from that in My shake. I give it a try next time again but at this moment not really happy with the purchase :( shame

bhall75's Rating

This is one of my favourite products! I personally take it during a workout and have found muscle recovery improved dramatically as well as providing carbs for every during the workouts.

mrfrcs's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

great recovery and taste, excellent results.

asapbradley's Rating
Peach Mango

Stuff looks pretty well dosed but it kinda taste weird.

TrainerB's Rating

Great product. I like the ingredients, great flavor options. I just ordered the unflavored so I can add it to other products if I want to.

skinkriss's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

best bcaas ever had it. always with me .after workout

CFMama's Rating

CFMama did not leave a written review for this product.

mafoo83's Rating

This stuff mixes completely with water....This means that it is NOT BCAA. Don't buy this. But if you do, the fruit punch tastes good.

cudapaul68's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

I love the raspberry lemonade flavor. I take it it before workouts.

diegoposada9241's Rating

diegoposada9241 did not leave a written review for this product.

ecromero19's Rating
Peach Mango

First time trying this product and I love the variety of flavors. Definitely see a difference in adding this into my workouts.

Naviiid's Rating

Naviiid did not leave a written review for this product.

kylecbest's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Optimum Nutrition does it again! Fantastic blend of amino acids/ BCAAs to keep you going through your workout and then jumpstart recovery in the process. I'm loyal to the ON brand, because I've seen the best results with their products, so I stack this with ONs creatine and GS 100% Whey. I definitely feel that this product has helped me recover, in turn helping with growth. Taste is pretty good, maybe a little sweet, but its definitely not bad. I will absolutely purchase again.

cchanda's Rating
Peach Mango

My go to cardio recovery BCAA.

carlr0411's Rating

Great tasting product from a well know nutrition company.I Use before,during and after workouts. You can use it anytime of the day. Would buy again.

Carollynn1288's Rating

The flavor is great, it's not gritty like other BCAA's I have had.

firehouse699's Rating

I love this product!!!

cflorek's Rating

Inexpensive, 2:1:1 BCAA Ratio and great tasting. The powder is vey fine and mixes well, however, it could cause a mess when dumping into your shaker bottle.

MSA24's Rating

MSA24 did not leave a written review for this product.