Optimum Nutrition Opti-Women Reviews

40 Active Ingredients and Essential Daily Nutrients in One*

gnarlyAPPLE's Rating

gnarlyAPPLE did not leave a written review for this product.

teaff09's Rating

I sometimes have stomach issues with pills, but these are great. Very easy to swallow and I do not experience any side effects. Highly recommend as a multi.

aprice0712's Rating

I really like this multi vitamin. I have noticed a decrease in snacking and general hunger while on this.. I think the garcinia in it is working! Or may just be a placebo. Either way, I like it. I can be a bit of a freak about taking medications and supplements but I felt safe ordering this, and am glad I did.

juliaspader's Rating

juliaspader did not leave a written review for this product.

mx3alltheway's Rating

Great product! It was my lifesaver during an internship when i had absolutely no energy, these picked me right up and get me going 11 hours on my feet feeling great! Been taking them since 2012 would really recommend!

CFMama's Rating

CFMama did not leave a written review for this product.

ChelsLange's Rating

First multi I've found that didn't give me a headache throughout the day! Great energy, no nasty taste.

Pamelammarie's Rating

Love this product. The best multi I've tried so far. Energy levels have improved so much. Will continue taking this multi!

AsiaNebesnaia's Rating

I just can't go without these bad boys! I train for MMA 2 hours a day/6 days a week and I have to help my body stay healthy. I get sick within a week after I ran out of the vitamins, so I guess I need to stick to it for the rest of my life =)

jessicawinters1's Rating

Great multi vitamin. It doesn't make me feel sick like some other multi vitamins have in the past.

Sasawhite's Rating

This is the best multi vitamin I've ever taken. I'm never tired of overly hungry as other multi vitamin made me feel. I highly recommend it, I've tried others. It Opti - woma is really the best I've tried.

lore123math's Rating

Does anyone knows if it comes in tablet or capsules? in the picture it shows 120 tablets but the info says capsules.

brookedragon's Rating

The only multi I'll use! I love this because it is only 2 pills (some others make me feel like I'm taking a pharmacy in the morning!) and it has everything I am looking for in a multi. Been using it for years now and wouldn't ever switch!

Krobinson8687's Rating

Love this multi. Not super expensive and I notice a difference if I forget to take it. My nails are stronger and I've gotten compliments from my stylist about how quickly my hair has been growing!

zergzing18's Rating

I really like this multi-vitamin I always feel better, if I miss a day I notice a complete difference of not feeling good. I would highly recommend this multi-vitamin to any women :)

keenage650's Rating

I used to have a lot of digestive issues, and feeling generally tired every day. Now I have added this to my stack and I feel 10x better than before. I also can see the muscular differences when I work out and I feel "GENERALLY" healthier. I am a weight lifter so, I am not in the gym to lose, I am in the gym to gain. My stomach also processes things the way they should. Just a word of warning, when it says take with food. TAKE. WITH. FOOD. Otherwise, you will get a gut ache.

LizGelo's Rating

LizGelo did not leave a written review for this product.

SuperShandi's Rating

SuperShandi did not leave a written review for this product.

BiancaF1's Rating

BiancaF1 did not leave a written review for this product.

eest817's Rating

Love these vitamins. Have experience a good reaction to them.