Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Reviews

70 Active Ingredients and Essential Daily Nutrients in One Convenient Tablet*

1-20 of 1,637 Reviews

DMcVean's Rating

Works great with the muscle program from madbody.net

ScottieA27's Rating

I appreciate that the serving size is 3 tablets, instead of 2 or 1. It allows for you to take the multivitamin over the course of several meals, and maximize the multivitamin's ingredient uptake in your body. Most days I try to take 1 pill with breakfast, 1 with lunch, and 1 with dinner. But on some days I just take 2 in the morning, and 1 with either lunch, or dinner. Great ingredients and a great multivitamin.

mico98's Rating

Perfect product

ewertonleandro's Rating

Perfect.

bryanmcdowell7's Rating

Great product that does its job

• ratzz1
ratzz1's Rating

Excellent product

bswift77's Rating

I have been taking this product for about 2 weeks now. Previously, I had taken the GNC Mega Men vitamins. I like these for price and I feel better. Taking these vitamins mixed with a healthy diet and exercise will make you feel great. I would recommend them to anyone.

cutlasson22s's Rating

cutlasson22s did not leave a written review for this product.

Ussefk's Rating

Ussefk did not leave a written review for this product.

RDH2o's Rating

I have been taking these for about a month and have noticed a difference in my energy levels staying consistent without too many highs and lows. Ive tried other multis in the past and this is by far my best experience. I only take 1 in the morning with a light healthy breakfast, workout in the afternoon, followed by my second pill with my lunch. Pair these with healthy eating and lifestyle and youll notice a positive result to your well-being.

Misirzada's Rating

I have been taking since 1st August and I feel the difference. I mean before using due to heavy diet I had several headaches, but now I feel healthy.

liftingxdude's Rating

I think this product got me constipated the after first days of use

Sayedziko's Rating

Sayedziko did not leave a written review for this product.

• Jobyy
Jobyy's Rating

Cheap but effective!! And i will keep buying it

brunorahmi's Rating

O melhor multivitamínico que já tomei. A urina sai amarela com cheiro forte, mas a disposição, foco e energia aumentaram. Recomendo

SDiaz91's Rating

I've been taking the everyday for almost 2 years, definitely fills in the vitamins that are hard to get even with a well balanced diet, I feel a lot healthy since I've been taking it

conman327's Rating

made pee bright yellow. however it made me feel overall healthy for the few weeks i took it. would buy again and will recommend to others.

Malyuta333's Rating

BigfootCanDance's Rating

So, I have to caveat my comments to say that multivitamins are hard to tell whether they are effective or not. However, I used to take GNC mega-men, and these are better. I take 2 in the morning, and 1 in the early afternoon. I think they help with energy and focus better than any multi I've ever taken. Great list of ingredients, and I had no issues with the stomach either (although I think multi's should always be taken with food, even when I don't, there's been no problems).

LanceBallardL42's Rating

The vitamin kept me stay active. I highly recommend this product.

1-20 of 1,637 Reviews