Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Powder Reviews

Unflavored Creatine with No Fillers or Additives to Support Strength and Power*

Unflavoured

TankDTJ's Rating
Unflavored

Best brand on the Market. What can I say? It's creatine, it works and I'll always use it in my stacks.

SwoltronPrime's Rating
Unflavored

Great Quality Creatine, I use the capsules but its the same thing other then the fact the capsules don't wreck the texture of you protein shake or aminos.

zsa318's Rating
Unflavored

Did not dissolve well, always left in the bottom of either my bottle or my blender

USAUSAUSAUSA's Rating

hardly any flavor just eyeball pour some in a shake its fine

ShawnHopp's Rating
Unflavored

Excellent product! I have noticed a huge increase in muscle power and pumps while using this over the last 3 months.

Lilanka's Rating

Good Product. Work well 10/10

Georgys's Rating
Unflavoured

Excellent product...easy to dissolve and powerful pump ups

samj1313's Rating
Unflavored

First time trying Creatine out. After this full tub I actually managed to lose a few pounds. I did notice serious gains in muscle and size. This product never fully desolved and there was always sandy grit in the last sip.

Unflavored powdered form mixes pretty well. A good way to add creatine to whatever your pre/post workout shake without having to rely on blends.

canene's Rating
Unflavored

Effects noticed from taking it but barely dissolves in fluids.

lindalara1017's Rating

lindalara1017 did not leave a written review for this product.

I have noticed more muscle gains when taking this product. It has been helping me a lot getting to where I want to be.

I was looking for something to help me build more muscle and I'm so glad I found this product! It works great!

AmeliaMcGrath's Rating

helps build my strength and lift more weight. Great product!

ShermanFerguson's Rating

This product is unflavored but its not bad at all. I've been taking this for about a month and I can see results. Everyone has completed my gains.

AudreyMackayf87's Rating

Saw results in a few weeks. I love the fact that I lost my fat and gained it in muscle.

heyitsruss's Rating
Unflavored

It is unflavored creatine, it does what it is supposed to. But my product did not come with a scoop which is super inconvenient in my gym bag so it stays at home next to the silverware drawer.

PeneHealthyLife's Rating

Doesn't have a nasty taste to it at all and mixed good with water.

I have noticed a difference with the weights I can lift with when I take this creatine. I can lift more weight. Love this.