Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Powder Reviews

Unflavored Creatine with No Fillers or Additives to Support Strength and Power*

kishu32's Rating
Unflavored

I mix this with my pre and post workout drinks, mixes better than some other creatine powders I've used and doesn't leave a gritty feeling in the mouth.

tedsiok's Rating
Unflavored

No flavore what so ever. Has helped me put on some serious mass. I don't use any other product .

Unflavored is really way to go!

franchake's Rating
Unflavoured

It's unflavoured for real, first time that i drink it and it's like water. Always on point.

Does not mix at all but I got some results but it was the last time that I buy this product..

repjayhawk did not leave a written review for this product.

Truly is flavorless does not dissolve well although mixes well with proteins and gainers due to no flavor.

superbad7's Rating
Unflavored

Product is awesome, Some key notes on mixing. I use 6oz of hot water then stir creatine in till its completely dissolved. Top off with cold water.

Longrange9780's Rating
Unflavored

Does not mix at all and is certainly not unflavored, go with a different product

stpz20's Rating
Unflavored

Does what is advertised, and actually tastes unflavored, which is great!

LeBeNG17's Rating
Unflavored

Started using this creatine about three years ago. SINCE THEN IT HAS BEEN AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE THE ONLY CREATINE I EVER USE BECAUSE: it does the job (high quality creatine monohydrate, mixes flawlessly, super cheap) NUFF SAID & side note I guess there are a small percentage of people who are non-responders to creatine but otherwise if you are working out whether your goal is to gain muscle or lose weight or both you ABSOLUTELY should be taking creatine and this is easily the best product on the market. Creatine is of course not magic but my lifts do go up significantly when I'm taking ON's creatine consistently Done with ramble

DelinquentKing's Rating

Excellent!!! This is my first time using creatine and the results are so progressive. I am getting pumped up so well since I started using On Micronized Creatine powder. My muscle size is increased, strength and lean shape. If you are planning to buy creatine, then you should give it a try to On Micronized Creatine powder. This is totally safe to your body and has no side effects. All though you have to stop using it for a month after a period of 2-3 months continue use of the product. Drink lots of water ;)

nramirez24's Rating
Unflavored

This is the worst mixing creatine I've ever taken. It's just pure sand! Made me throw up a couple of times. Idk why everyone else is writing that it mixes well.

FavorA's Rating
Unflavored

Mixes great very little flavor so its cool

Ryan2198's Rating
Unflavoured

I've gained so much strength using this product but the side affect as with all creatine is that you will get mildly bloated with water weight but it's totally worth it and it will help you progress faster with your lifts in the gym. Research says it's best to take it after workouts and after experimenting I can confirm this method is the most effective.

GlacierDon's Rating
Unflavored

This is the second creatine that I have tried and I have to say that the results were **** near instant. I immediately felt the difference.

ahmedalmuhairi's Rating
Unflavoured

Optimum nutrition's micronized creatine monohydrate offers the greatest combination of efficacy and affordability that one can hope to find in a supplement. Using 5 grams postworkout for an entire year means that one can get by on a single 2000 gram container for $40 bucks a year. Not bad for the only supplement rigorously demonstrated to improve strength. A potential drawback (albeit not a deal breaker) might be that the powder doesn't dissolve as completely as I'd like. As a result, despite being tasteless, it does leave a fine powdery texture to whatever liquid it is added.

Sullimanisafit's Rating
Unflavoured

Good for building Muscle Mass, Size and Strength.

morell90's Rating
Unflavored

Best line i have tried in creatine! Mixes great and there is no "sandy" feeling when drinking it. The results are equally good! My first 10/10 ever.

christos_swc's Rating

christos_swc did not leave a written review for this product.