Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Reviews

Banana Cream
Strawberry Banana
1-20 of 9,725 Reviews

iwaqasjafferey9's Rating

Use this code " ALI-R3VG " and Get UPTO 50% OFF at UK's # 1 protein brand " Myprotien.com " USE CODE : ALI-R3VG

raulsdl's Rating

Strawberry flavor not very good. a lot of foam to the blender

akonni's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

I would recommend this product if you're sensitive on the sugary taste. Not as sweet with other brands. But both flavours are great.

norm1124's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

The vanilla ice cream is the best ive tryed so far it taste so good with my unsweetened almond milk but the double rich choclate to me honestly is very bitter and unsweet

JGrayburn's Rating
French Vanilla Creme

LOVE the flavor.. using with my workout plan at madbody.net

alvamike's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

The taste is amazing and I don't feel bloated when I ingest this protein. Best product I've ever used and I highly recommend this to anyone looking for pure protein that doesn't give you that bloat feeling.

• ZAS87
ZAS87's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

Far and away the best protein product on the market. There's a reason it's the "gold standard": it mixes easy, it keeps great, it works like a charm and it tastes delicious. I'll never use another brand of protein and neither should you.

DavidCordero's Rating
French Vanilla Creme

Great protein price and quality wise, the French Vanilla Creme flavor really does taste bad after one week, making it hard to finish through the whole container. Double rich chocolate is way better, currently drinking it with 11oz of water for those asking. If you have the money and are all that serious about your gains go for the Platinum Hydrowhey from ON.

jdjtest004's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Great stuff! Use it every day and love it!

nikhilpmthomas's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

I have been using this product for the last 6 months. It blends well in a smoothie machine and easy to mix in water. Great product.

cpark2's Rating

Easily one of the best proteins on the market. Also has lactase for those with lactose intolerance. The Mocha Cappuccino doesn't foam at all and is my favorite flavor by far. The fruit flavors seem to tend to foam up a little and doesn't settle in my stomach as smooth as the mocha.

ScottieA27's Rating
Chocolate

I have been using the Gold Standard 100% Whey protein for many years now, but this was the first time that I tried the All Natural version. It is the exact same product but doesn't use any artificial flavors. I really enjoy the taste of it. It is slightly less sweet than the "original" product, but it still has a great flavor. Overall this is a great protein product.

Gettys63's Rating
Banana Cream
Chocolate Coconut

Banana Cream tastes like ugghh! I only can drink this with milk, not cold water! It doesn't really taste banana! I love love love Chocolate Coconut, I drink it like I'm in paradise!

Lulubelle225's Rating

Delicious! I love that it has 24g of protein. I highly recommend it!

oldguygazza's Rating
French Vanilla Creme

French Vanilla is wicked. Mixes really well and leaves no lumps. Also really versatile as a background flavour when mixed into smoothies, oats etc.

33live's Rating

GAINZZZZZZZ U GET HELLA GAINZ = Double DOSAGE

prabhjeet001's Rating

good flavour i like it

b0k1ca's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

The best protein I ever had. Hands down. Great job, Optimum Nutrition!

theRyGuy77's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

I have been using this product for 3 months now. The taste is great and it is very easy to drink. It mixes just right and goes down smooth. Its like having a chocolate milk shake. The flavor is good when mixing it with cold water, almond milk or regular milk. Plus the 24g or protein along with the Glutamine and BCAAs at a low calorie count is great, specially if you are shredding.

itskillakill's Rating
Rocky Road

I have been weight lifting for 9 years now, with that being said this is the best protein product that I have used. I have been buying the 10lbs baggies once a month for the past 4 years. This product has a great comparison between amount of protein for price. If your rich ... I would buy Isopure.

1-20 of 9,725 Reviews