Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Reviews

Strawberry Banana
1-20 of 9,593 Reviews

iewezt's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

Great tasting protein flavour but I recommend you add it with milk, taste exactly like a chocolate milkshake. Take note on the thickness of the milk you add. 100% recommended!

Raj16490's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

BEST PRODUCT 101% original and well packaging Come India 20 to 25 days But Indian custom charge 25 to 35 % custom fees, Mujhe 35% Dena pddi So dhyan rhe agr 4.5 kg ka le rhe he to custom milakr 12400rp K aas pas pdega jisme per scoop 84 RP ka pdega or 147 scoop ayega total Or agr 2.2 kg ka lenge to total 8300rp ka pdega Jisme per scoop 107 RP ka pdega or 77 scoop ayenge To 4.5 kg lene me hi fayda he Price thodi kmm jyada ho SKTI he custom tax K hisab SE but ha chahe product 500 RP ka lo ya 50000 RP ka custom fees lgegi hi 25 SE. 35% to ye dhyan me rkh kr hi order kre OK thanks

TraceyGilll315's Rating

This is a great protein! I usually don't like the taste of proteins but this one was really good.

wdkern's Rating
Cake Donut

Super basic protein, better bang for your buck on Myprotein. Get their Impact whey, you wont be sorry. Use WILLIAM-RW5 at checkout for 25%off your entire order!

eea243's Rating

eea243 did not leave a written review for this product.

Alimadadi's Rating

The best whey protein ever,I can see my body growth every week U don't tired of chocolate & Cappuccino taste

LeShack's Rating
Strawberry

It's a great buy! I have the Big tub with about 70+ servings. Product tastes good. For some reason however, there was a point in time where for a whole 2 weeks, I thought it tasted like vomit. Can't expect GREAT taste for protein anyway. I like it. I mix the strawberry with my Grape Amino Energy, Creatine. Nice Fruity flavor. I think it's a well made product. It helps me meet my protein needs, and also has some extra benefits to it just to top it off! Good Buy!

annessasmith's Rating
French Vanilla Creme

Great basic protein that is easily mixable and blendable. The French Vanilla Creme flavor is amazing and tastes great with water, almond milk, or mixed in with pancakes. I would definitely buy this again.

cchaveriat's Rating
Chocolate

cchaveriat did not leave a written review for this product.

okansahin's Rating

okansahin did not leave a written review for this product.

zoom241's Rating

I prefer the all natural vanilla and chocolate, either way you cant go wrong.

asapbradley's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Taste great, and i'm sure it works well, its just a protein so i dont actually feel affects

mohar03's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

I am using this product more than a year. The quality is good and improvement is noticeable.

vicmaldonado's Rating

By far, this is the best protein powder you can try. This is my favorite one. The results are very good and the taste of Strawberry Banana is exaggeratedly delicious. It mix easely on the shaker. I saw very nice results, you don't lose so easily what you gain like with other ones. I think they invest a lot in their flavors, they are very delicious. I definitely recommend it.

zhengcorp's Rating

i've probably drank more then 500lbs of this product. great absorbing whey with great taste. try all the flavors.

MDSienzant's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

I'm relatively new into my fitness journey, mostly looking at weight loss and lean muscle growth. A friend of mine suggested Optimum Nutrition to me after I had a month or so of Muscle Milk Pro. Compared to Muscle Milk, it's a very lean protein. Where as with the Muscle Milk, I would have to add more water to dilute it because it was so thick, with ON, I keep my water between 6-8oz a serving. I tried the Double Rich Chocolate first, and while it wasn't bad, it left me craving my old protein. Again, for an overweight guy who is on a strict diet and work out regime, chocolate protein was a nice "reward" after a hard workout. When I finally needed more, I gave Extreme Milk Chocolate a try. They aren't kidding with the name. It's fantastic and satisfies my sweet tooth, so that's a bonus. I'm down 85lbs since November, and while I can't attribute all of that to ON, it has definitely been a integral part of my journey since mid-January.

brobertson25's Rating
Chocolate Coconut

I have tried many other proteins based on whether or not the sale they were on was a better deal than ON. However, I will always come back to this phenomenal protein. The 5 lb container for $58 bucks is a steal!

ardchoille's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

I have been using ON Gold Standard protein for a couple months and am very satisfied with this brand. I wanted to explore other flavors so I bought the Mocha Cappuccino this month. I tried it this morning and really liked it - this will be one of my favorite flavors going forward.

rebeccadb23's Rating

The taste is good enough, I mix it with half 1% milk and half water. It does the job, it's the thing I need right after a workout with a decent amount of protein. However, I will probably be buying a different flavor. Cake Donut isn't bad but it tastes like graham cracker to me.

Bwalls1029's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

Not a fan of the double rich chocolate flavor at all!

1-20 of 9,593 Reviews