Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Reviews

Strawberry Banana
1-20 of 9,709 Reviews

theRyGuy77's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

I have been using this product for 3 months now. The taste is great and it is very easy to drink. It mixes just right and goes down smooth. Its like having a chocolate milk shake. The flavor is good when mixing it with cold water, almond milk or regular milk. Plus the 24g or protein along with the Glutamine and BCAAs at a low calorie count is great, specially if you are shredding.

itskillakill's Rating
Rocky Road

I have been weight lifting for 9 years now, with that being said this is the best protein product that I have used. I have been buying the 10lbs baggies once a month for the past 4 years. This product has a great comparison between amount of protein for price. If your rich ... I would buy Isopure.

bananaG's Rating

Great!!

richellealexis's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

Flavor taste varies depending on what you use it in. Shake? Not a fan. Protein ice cream? Great. When you mix it as a traditional shake it tastes like water and doesn't mix great. Not my favorite, but in a pinch I'll use it.

bryanmcdowell7's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

Great product! I personally mix it with milk and it taste amazing.

taimarii's Rating
Birthday Cake

taimarii did not leave a written review for this product.

Michaelzzz1's Rating

Very good.

mcmoses's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

BLUF: Get it and you wont want any other protein; IT WORKS far better than any other protein I have tried. If you are reading this because you are wondering whether to buy it or not for the first time... please do your gains a favor and buy it! I see tremendous gains while taking this protein powder. It does better than any other, and I have tried many. Since I considered this a "mainstream protein powder" I shunned it for many years. I always though that it was overpriced for a protein and it was probably only because it was highly advertised... big corp type of thing, so I thought it wouldn't actually be good. But to my surprise, I have seen the biggest increases in muscle since taking this product (going on 3 months now). Big big big increases truly, and with just one scoop after workouts. Cons (if any): Taste should be stronger. And recovery time is average, but that is not relevant to me, what is relevant is the actual results it provides in size.

mdeem74's Rating
French Vanilla Creme

Excellent product! Love the flavor!! My favorite protein!!!

Raj16490's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

BEST PRODUCT 101% original and well packaging Come India 20 to 25 days But Indian custom charge 25 to 35 % custom fees, Mujhe 35% Dena pddi So dhyan rhe agr 4.5 kg ka le rhe he to custom milakr 13550rp K aas pas pdega jisme per scoop 91rp ka pdega or 149 scoop ayega total Or agr 2.2 kg ka lenge to Custom milakr total 8300rp ka pdega Jisme per scoop 107 RP ka pdega or 77 scoop ayenge To 4.5 kg lene me hi fayda he Price thodi kmm jyada ho SKTI he custom tax K hisab SE but ha chahe product 500 RP ka lo ya 50000 RP ka custom fees lgegi hi 25 SE. 35% to ye dhyan me rkh kr hi order kre, 3 mnth phle 2.2 kg ka liya jo custom milakr 8300 rp ka pdda, or abb1:8:2017 Ko 4.5 kg ka liya jo 13550rp ka pdda mujhe Or sbhi friends apna reviews jrur upload kre with price or tax, taki sbhi ko she price pta chl ske

blueeyedcurls's Rating
Key Lime Pie
Mocha Cappuccino

I'm addicted to Key Lime Pie and this made with milk hits the spot. So very good. I actually had to get a second flavor so I didn't burn myself out on it. Mocha Cappuccino is also delicious. Definitely happy with both flavors.

javivargas's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

i have been using ONs 100 whey because of the flavor, i have tried others like nitro tech and ISO and i cannot handle the taste. quality product, amazing text and mixes well. will not switch.

rajkumargiris's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

Very smooth compare to other brands and quickly digest without any problem.

nsbendre's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

nsbendre did not leave a written review for this product.

STobey's Rating
Cake Donut

I ordered this for the first time - 3 flavors - Natural Choc, Cake Donut & Strawberry Banana. Every container is very fresh. I just love the smell of fresh protein! Very tasty and since I am extremely sodium sensitive I am very pleased to have lower sodium options! As long as the low sodium flavors are available at the cost they offer I will purchase repeatedly. I've tried LOTS of protein powders and this one is at the top! The only thing I did not like was the box when delivered was left in my yard without a knock at my door.

Radesokey's Rating

Best whey protein

• jagdi
jagdi's Rating
Banana Cream

Best brand always using On whey 100% original. Banana flavour is good but choclate is best If u want to changer go for banana flavour

karenhamburg's Rating
Chocolate Malt
Vanilla

karenhamburg did not leave a written review for this product.

Worst product ever... Onky Name Nothing else

rminports's Rating
Chocolate

Produto excelente qualidade e sabor insuperável , e o melhor preço você encontra na STRONGSUPLEMENTOS comprove!!

1-20 of 9,709 Reviews