Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Casein Reviews

7.7
Chocolate Creme
Strawberry Cream
7.9
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!
7.8
Banana Cream
Cookies & Cream
1-20 of 2,593 Reviews

Clifton666's Rating
Chocolate Creme

I really like this natural gold standard casein protein, I take it right before bed and mix it with 12oz of fat free milk and 2tbsp of natural peanut butter, next I’m going to try the natural gold standard whey in chocolate

My go to nighttime protein, great for making a protein fluff for that nighttime treat.

• HMulla
HMulla's Rating

I have tried several different casein products including optimum nutrition, dymatize, muscle pharm. And I must say ON really stands out, from my experience the best mixibilty out there for a casein and the taste **** its just so good also the nutrition profile is on point. Simply there is nothing I dont love about this. when mixed with water = AMAZING when mixed with cold milk = MILK SHAKE no different from what you would buy from an ice cream shop when made into a pudding = ONE OF MY FAVORITE SNACKS This definitely is the GOLD STANDARD

mrpigstai's Rating
French Vanilla

Really good. I like that casein thickens up and can be made into a decent pudding or protein fluff. The Natural French Vanilla flavor was great.

Toomuchfortv410's Rating

It's chocolate supreme what not to love. I have tried other flavors but I have stuck with this chocolate supreme above the rest. I usually will drink this before bed and it helps fight off those cravings for mid-night snacks.

thibui's Rating

thibui did not leave a written review for this product.

gatorkf's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

Love the thickness, taste, and calories aren't too high. Great bedtime treat.

Good texture and good results. Nice chocolate milkshake flavour.

SDiaz91's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

Tastes great, is a lot thicker then whey but I love having it before bed or mix a little with my post workout shake

Lulubelle225's Rating
Creamy Vanilla

Is this really casein protein?? It tastes like a milkshake to me....very creamy and I only use water. It is tasty and mixes well. I use it at night an hour or so before I go to bed. It fills me up as well. I highly recommend this product.

A great before bed snack that digests slowly.

nowf4l's Rating
Banana Cream

tried this during Ramadan and absolutely love this. will order again

brandonmalley44's Rating

I've been taking this protein straight for about two months and I haven't seen s difference in mass, but all my buddies and girl say I'm getting huge. I like this protein because you take it at night before bed and you don't wake up Hungary in the middle of the night. It's a slow acting protein so your body doesn't break down the muscles your trying to build and doesn't sit on your stomach. I like it too because it's not really thick like whey even though I'm allergic to it I still try to add it into my casein some times. All in all very good product wouldn't not recommend the mint chocolate chip because it tastes just like the ice cream and I've never been a fan of it, so give it a try and GET SWOLE!!!!!

ychihab's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

Tastes like ****! don't buy this flavour!! I am not one of those who go and just write bad reviews. Product wise, I can't tell because I just started using it, but taste is horrible and it doesn't mix well even with a blender. I have only used it with water so far. My only choice now is to mix it in a smoothie to cover the bad taste from now on because I paid money and I don't wanna just keep it at home without using it.

gb9202's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip

It's been some time over a year since i've used Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100 % Casein. This time my flavor choice was different and I haven't tried it with any smoothie/mixing recipes yet, because this flavor is new to me, but i'm looking forward to it! Mint Chocolate Chip is delicious!

• ALouz4

Tasted like mint toothpaste

lindalara1017's Rating

lindalara1017 did not leave a written review for this product.

HeidiFitt's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I love the taste and how it keeps me full and not hungry for hours.

RyanCampbelle7's Rating
French Vanilla

Great product with a great taste. Highly recommend.

DorothyFisher's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip

I love this product I actually just re ordered it because I don't want to run out of it. The taste and texture is really good. I usually take this post workout and it keeps me full for hours. Defiantly worth buying.

1-20 of 2,593 Reviews