Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Casein Reviews

7.9
1-20 of 2,578 Reviews

HeidiFitt's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I love the taste and how it keeps me full and not hungry for hours.

RyanCampbelle7's Rating
French Vanilla

Great product with a great taste. Highly recommend.

DorothyFisher's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip

I love this product I actually just re ordered it because I don't want to run out of it. The taste and texture is really good. I usually take this post workout and it keeps me full for hours. Defiantly worth buying.

Great protein that I take at night and keeps me full till the next day!

UnaSand494's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

This product has impressed me with its job. The first time I took this I noticed I woke up more energized. Does its job and I love it!

greynsilver's Rating

I usually drink the Banana Cream and Strawberry Cream which I love. They mix okay and they taste great. The All Natural French Vanilla mixes about the same as the other two I mentioned above. However if you are not used to the All Natural products the taste of this one will be a shocker, stick to the normal flavors as this one does not have as good of a taste.

BernadetteFit's Rating
French Vanilla

Great product that I mix with water and taste amazing. I love the French vanilla flavor plus I've noticed results after taking it.

MeganTerryU451's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

This product defiantly taste way better then any other protein I have tried before. I have noticed I am less sore after working out when I drink this. Great product!

WendyHarrisG70's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip

I usually take this after I workout before bed and it hold me over till I wake up. Love this product.

ednied1's Rating
Creamy Vanilla

Nice taste mixes well

omgjanne's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Flavor was better than expected. Palatable and not goopy or chalky. Felt delightfully sated just before bed. No 11:30pm hunger.

masterskyle12's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

10/10 would recommend to anyone looking to build muscle quick. Casein is a major key to feeding protein synthesis during the night. WARNING. ALWAYS PUT WATER IN FIRST AND THEN ADD PROTEIN!! Casein is very thick and will stick to the bottom of your shaker cup if you put it in first without water. SHAKE WELL!

JMavrik's Rating
Banana Cream

JMavrik did not leave a written review for this product.

zhengcorp's Rating
Banana Cream

tastes good and mixes fairly well. thicker then whey protein so add more water then suggested if you like it more watery like me

rogier40's Rating
Banana Cream

Flavor is O.K. First time with casein. Hmm...bit of hassle to handle the powder. Very fine powder seems to stick to everything in preparation. Tends to clump easily. Now it's sticking to whatever I am drinking from! More clean-up!! Most likely to stay with whey-based products.

Starnjnyc's Rating
French Vanilla

Okay since there's not many casein products out there this is the one I choose because of the hype I wake up hungry n I don't feel that it really helps me over 8 hours I feel like after 4 hours it's gone max 5 hours in ur system because I wake up hunger no joke

BrittanyPass's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip

Loved this casein supplement! With having a sensitive stomach I never had any problems and mixed with almond milk and still had great flavor and texture !

cemiltacir's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

Jimmy2289's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I love the Gold Standard products, but this flavor is horrible. Does not mix well compared to the other flavors. I found myself adding other ingredients to get it down.

Great product with a great taste, mixes well with water and tastes like ice cream with milk!

1-20 of 2,578 Reviews