Optimum Nutrition Essential AmiN.O. Energy Reviews

Strawberry Lime
Blueberry Mojito
Orange Blast
Lime Mint Mojito
Peach Lemonade - Exclusive!
Lemon Lime
Concord Grape
1-20 of 2,289 Reviews

Was753's Rating
Fruit Fusion

One of the Best Amino Energy Supplement in the market, i have been using it for about 4 weeks now and i am feeling a great pump and energy throughout my workout.

joseam53's Rating
Iced Mocha Cappuccino

This product is amazing. I mixed 2 or 3 scoops with chocolate flavor protein before my morning workout and it makes me fill great.

grossmas's Rating

I LOVE the green apple flavor! I drink this mid morning to help me get through the day and again after lifting, before cardio for an energy boost! Green Apple has a tart taste that I love. The Cotton Candy and Lemon Lime are good, but not great. I cannot wait to try more flavors!

jordanbristow's Rating
Concord Grape

Concord Grape Tastes Amazing

tideuofal's Rating
Peach Lemonade - Exclusive!
Watermelon

tideuofal did not leave a written review for this product.

JIlardi587's Rating
Iced Mocha Cappuccino

Great product to drink intra workout or first thing in the morning! I personally mix the vanilla flavor with a scoop of chocolate protein and its a great mix for a breakfast shake!

mike402xx's Rating
Blueberry Mojito

Love this product from ON! I mix a few scoops of the coffee cafe series flavors in the morning with either cold water or almond milk and some ice, and it's like an iced coffee drink. Also use amino energy as an afternoon pick me up or, a mid workout drink. It's a nice switch up instead of just water during a workout.

Definitely a good pick me up once or twice a day. Flavor tastes good so you can actually enjoy the drink. Not recommended for a pre-workout more of just an energy boost. No jittery feeling just a noticeable alertness.

ksharp12's Rating
Pineapple

Love the pineapple, as there are not many pineapple flavored products out there. This product has enough caffeine to give me slight energy (although I've never taken more than 2 scoops at a time as I am sensitive to pre-workout) but not too much to where I am jittery. Good pick-me up during the day. I blend with ice to make an icy treat.

Mabeyta08's Rating
Iced Cafe Vanilla

Tasted like I had Iced Coffee during my workout! Not super sweet, it was perfect! highly recommend if you like coffee taste.

IamFakeJesus's Rating
Orange Cooler

Nice refreshing drink. Orange tastes like orange gatorade. Watermelon is watermelon. Use on short sessions at the gym. Or during my work day. Not a jolt of energy like pre workout. But smooth bit of energy. Really like this. ON always comes thru with great products

TineeLIFTS's Rating
Cotton Candy

I have been taking amino energy for months and I love that I can vary from 2-4 scoops depending on the pump I need without feeling shaky or nauseaous. COTTON CANDY WAS THE WORST FLAVOR! Way too sweet and I took 4 scoops the other day and my hands were itching and i couldn't stop shaking!! Never had that problem before so I will not be purchasing this flavor ever again. Overall other flavors of amino energy are awesome!

tnreynolds's Rating
Orange Blast

Great flavor! Not as potent as other brands. It gives me great energy while i m at work as well. I can't complain! Watermelon is my favorite, and the orange cooler is probably an 8/10 in my book. great over ice!

I loved the watermelon flavor, but the cappuccino flavor reminded me of a chocolate flavored tootsie pop. Absolutely horrible.

aj_harris's Rating
Fruit Fusion

This is one of the first powder that I have used as a pre workout. I like that it doesnt make me shake and has a great taste. There are some issues with it fully dissolving but hasn't caused me any issues because of it. I have noticed that my stomach can get a little upset as it wears off, but that might be more me than the product. 3 scoops gives me a decent boost.

savannamg's Rating

LOVE using this as my pre-workout, it gives me the perfect amount of energy and tastes great!!!

nikkotoots's Rating
Watermelon

The BEST BCAA supplement our there PERIOD.

kwilgosh's Rating

This stuff is great for someone not wanting the crazy jolt that some pre workouts give you. Gives me the energy for whatever workout I plan for the day. My go to stuff

Nicholaselnicko's Rating
Pineapple

This product is only really good for the caffeine, if you want to use it for its other ingredients you have to take at least 3 servings to get the clinical proven doses of the other ingredients, and 3 serves whops a massive 300mg of caffeine, good luck sleeping for little results. Flavours are amazing.

marnold1987's Rating

marnold1987 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 2,289 Reviews