Optimum Nutrition Essential AmiN.O. Energy Reviews

Naturally Flavored Simply Peach Tea
Fruit Fusion
Naturally Flavored Simply Raspberry Lemonade
Lime Mint Mojito
Peach Lemonade - Exclusive!
7.5
Iced Mocha Cappuccino
Watermelon
Iced Chai Tea Latte
Orange Cooler
Watermelon Wave
1-20 of 2,389 Reviews

iwaqasjafferey9's Rating

Use this code " ALI-R3VG " and Get UPTO 50% OFF at UK's # 1 protein brand " Myprotien.com " USE CODE : ALI-R3VG

KlosFit's Rating
Blueberry Mojito

I've been using ON products since 2011 and I SWEAR BY THEM! Their pre-workout is literally my life force: I drink it up to an hour before I work out, or have a few scoops in a big bottle of water and sip throughout the day to keep my energy up. After tasting almost every flavor, blueberry mojito is my absolute favorite! I also recommend this specific pre-workout for supplement newbies who are wary about how products will affect them. When I started supplementing, I was VERY sensitive to caffeine, but I have never felt jittery, shaky, tingly, or experienced a rapid resting heart rate using ON's amino energy. I started with a single scoop and have gradually increased my dose over time, but after years of using it, I still get the kick I need for an energized lift!

Jacqui7777's Rating

Great price , and not too much caffeine (for people that are caffeine sensitive) Vanilla latte was kinda gross (only tasted good in protein powder) Green apple and Strawberry limemade are both very sweet but you need to use like 3 scoops in order to really tatse how its supposed to. Adjust the water based on your choosing. Will be buying again!

brandonMUSIC's Rating
Cotton Candy

I started using this product approximately 2 years ago in January of 2015. I thoroughly enjoy this product. Although you can only use this product 4 hours apart, it really works in my opinion. The recovery from this product is amazing and really helps you focus. I like to take my first serving as kind of a pick-me-up rather than an energy drink or coffee. I take my second serving approximately 20-30 minutes before my workout and then I'll take my last serving late afternoon/early evening. This is around the time exhaustion catches up to me and I'm mentally drained from the day's work and tasks. This Product has been a part of my "stack" since beginning this journey and plan on keeping it a part of it as long as my body doesn't start building a tolerance. ONE THING TO REMEMBER: ALWAYS CYCLE YOUR SUPPS! I know some people use 2 weeks and off 2 weeks, I cycle mine monthly though and haven't noticed any negative effects.

Works great with the muscle program from madbody.net

Karli19's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This stuff is great! I work 12 hour overnight shifts in a rather sedentary job and it can be hard to stay awake sometimes. Whenever I start to get tired or it becomes hard to keep my eyes open, I take 2-3 scoops of this stuff in a full shaker cup of water. Even running on 4 hours of sleep I'm still able to stay awake until the end of my shift at 6 am!

searcym4's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I've only had the Blue Raz and the Concord Grape flavors and the best one out these two is definitely Grape. Blue Raspberry wasn't bad, it was the opposite being very good but the flavor got a little bland after a while. I may start to keep more than 1 flavor at a time to keep from getting tired of the same flavor but overall real tasty. I just received the grape and it tastes like kool-aid which for me is a good thing. Tasted it a immediately reminded me of a ice pop flavor, virtually zero difference. ON got Grape flavor on point. Huge thumbs up. As far as performance goes with the overall product, I love it. Gets me pumped without feeling too jittery. Was on the Muscle Pharm bandwagon for a while but ON is where the best products are.

megsartoretto's Rating

One of my all time favourite products!! I haven't come across one that I haven't loved.

Nharemza's Rating
Watermelon
Naturally Flavored Simply Watermelon

Nharemza did not leave a written review for this product.

locpham's Rating
Iced Cafe Vanilla

Delicious, good ingredients but the amount of coffee does not seem to work. I still do not feel awake.

nikhilpmthomas's Rating

Great energy booster

MrConTroOoL's Rating
Blue Raspberry

i used blue raspberry and it taste good and now will try cotton candy flavour

lindseys36's Rating
Cotton Candy

Flavor is as close as you can get to cotton candy. So good!

Dwijen07's Rating
Concord Grape

So much happppppieee with this product..Found very much helpful.it has done wonders for me from last 4 days ...Love the flavour..I will definitely order it again

jleu08's Rating

I use Amino Energy as a pre-workout. I have tried many flavors but in my opinion Watermelon was the worst. I have also tried Blueberry Lemonade (it wasn't an option to rate) I'd give it a 7/10 because it's tart.

SwoltronPrime's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Well formulated and that shows when you use it

jkschwingen's Rating

I enjoy this product. Cotton candy is my favorite flavor by far. I work out early in the morning and I can tell when this kicks in. While it does not give me that jitter feeling, it helps with my energy level. It allows for that couple extra reps and also helps with recovery.

bugmarker's Rating

Optimum Nutrition never disappoints! I can tell the difference in my endurance during exercise with and without Essential AmiN.O. Energy and I will never workout without it again!! Great product and a great company. You can't go wrong with anything from these guys!

JoshTreads95's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I've tried a lot of different pre workout supplements in the past few years and ON Amino Energy is by far my favorite. I find I'm able to reach a level of focus during my workouts that I havent been able to achieve in the past.

JerseySherry's Rating
Naturally Flavored Simply Peach Tea

Omg this is the worst tasting pre workout I've ever had.... And it doesn't do much at all. I barely get any pep out of this. If I could return it I would.

1-20 of 2,389 Reviews