Optimum Nutrition Essential AmiN.O. Energy Reviews

Naturally Flavored Simply Peach Tea
Fruit Fusion
Naturally Flavored Simply Raspberry Lemonade
Lime Mint Mojito
Peach Lemonade - Exclusive!
7.5
Iced Mocha Cappuccino
Watermelon
Iced Chai Tea Latte
Orange Cooler
Watermelon Wave
1-20 of 2,386 Reviews

Works great with the muscle program from madbody.net

Use this code " ALI-R3VG " and Get UPTO 50% OFF at UK's # 1 protein brand " Myprotien.com " USE CODE : ALI-R3VG

Karli19's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This stuff is great! I work 12 hour overnight shifts in a rather sedentary job and it can be hard to stay awake sometimes. Whenever I start to get tired or it becomes hard to keep my eyes open, I take 2-3 scoops of this stuff in a full shaker cup of water. Even running on 4 hours of sleep I'm still able to stay awake until the end of my shift at 6 am!

searcym4's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I've only had the Blue Raz and the Concord Grape flavors and the best one out these two is definitely Grape. Blue Raspberry wasn't bad, it was the opposite being very good but the flavor got a little bland after a while. I may start to keep more than 1 flavor at a time to keep from getting tired of the same flavor but overall real tasty. I just received the grape and it tastes like kool-aid which for me is a good thing. Tasted it a immediately reminded me of a ice pop flavor, virtually zero difference. ON got Grape flavor on point. Huge thumbs up. As far as performance goes with the overall product, I love it. Gets me pumped without feeling too jittery. Was on the Muscle Pharm bandwagon for a while but ON is where the best products are.

megsartoretto's Rating

One of my all time favourite products!! I haven't come across one that I haven't loved.

Nharemza's Rating
Watermelon
Naturally Flavored Simply Watermelon

Nharemza did not leave a written review for this product.

locpham's Rating
Iced Cafe Vanilla

Delicious, good ingredients but the amount of coffee does not seem to work. I still do not feel awake.

nikhilpmthomas's Rating

Great energy booster

MrConTroOoL's Rating
Blue Raspberry

i used blue raspberry and it taste good and now will try cotton candy flavour

lindseys36's Rating
Cotton Candy

Flavor is as close as you can get to cotton candy. So good!

Dwijen07's Rating
Concord Grape

So much happppppieee with this product..Found very much helpful.it has done wonders for me from last 4 days ...Love the flavour..I will definitely order it again

jleu08's Rating

I use Amino Energy as a pre-workout. I have tried many flavors but in my opinion Watermelon was the worst. I have also tried Blueberry Lemonade (it wasn't an option to rate) I'd give it a 7/10 because it's tart.

SwoltronPrime's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Well formulated and that shows when you use it

jkschwingen's Rating

I enjoy this product. Cotton candy is my favorite flavor by far. I work out early in the morning and I can tell when this kicks in. While it does not give me that jitter feeling, it helps with my energy level. It allows for that couple extra reps and also helps with recovery.

bugmarker's Rating

Optimum Nutrition never disappoints! I can tell the difference in my endurance during exercise with and without Essential AmiN.O. Energy and I will never workout without it again!! Great product and a great company. You can't go wrong with anything from these guys!

JoshTreads95's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I've tried a lot of different pre workout supplements in the past few years and ON Amino Energy is by far my favorite. I find I'm able to reach a level of focus during my workouts that I havent been able to achieve in the past.

JerseySherry's Rating
Naturally Flavored Simply Peach Tea

Omg this is the worst tasting pre workout I've ever had.... And it doesn't do much at all. I barely get any pep out of this. If I could return it I would.

hancamfit's Rating

This product tastes great and has an affordable price point. I use BCAAs/Aminos on a daily basis to help with recovery, and I am happy with this product. Great work, ON!

SFUboy's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Concord Grape is by far the best Flavor in my opinion. :)

RMORAIII's Rating
Peach Lemonade - Exclusive!

I've tried the exclusive blueberry lemonade and the peach leonade both are amazing!

1-20 of 2,386 Reviews