Onnit Alpha BRAIN Reviews

7.3
Good
6.4

cshadd21's Rating

Take this in my onnit Tpc pack. People need to realize this is a supplement not a super drug it helps increase memory and focus and has blind placebo studies to back this. It not gonna make ur gpa go from 2.0 to 3.5 without doing the work (study,homework,) Has helped me be more clear decisions and crack down when i wanna do something. With also slowly cleaning up my diet feeling better every day

ManicMeg's Rating

ManicMeg did not leave a written review for this product.

Choppa99's Rating

It has taken me awhile to finally review this as I was skeptical about its effectiveness. I have been using AlphaBrain for a few months now and I have noticed that my 50+ year old memory has actually improved. Thought processing has improved and when I get enough quality sleep, I am as sharp as I was 20 years ago. I take other supplements and have to say that it is hard to determine if this is the sole reason for my improved memory but I believe it is making a noticeable difference.

theoriginal's Rating

If you understand the ingredients in this product and how much you need of each one for it to be effective; and if you understand proprietary blends, then you can do the math and see that this product does not deliver the amounts you need. I tried this product only because of having samples, and it did absolutely nothing. I have used some of the ingredients in this product individually, such as Alpha GPC and Huperzine, and they worked well because I took efficacious doses. Alpha BRAIN is overpriced, underdosed, and ineffective in my opinion.

ThunderPecs's Rating

Been using this supp since I got out of the Marines and have been going to college. Suprisingly I've gotten mostly all grades in all my classes and on my tests/quizzes. I now take 2 caps before a long study session and before every exam or quiz. Somehow I think it works or maybe its just placebo. Anyway, I'd recommend it. Before I started taking this I was in fact getting C's in my classes. Now I have a 3.79 GPA. The only negative is the high price. That is why I rated it 9/10. I just took 2 caps now so I can study Managerial Accounting all night lol.

jpik's Rating

No effect whatsoever. Very unhappy with this product. I even tried upping the dosage.

TAOFIT's Rating

I recommend this product, because its a supplement to take that will improve areas that are not working properly, when pertaining to cognition. This is a pricey product and if you can afford it can be even more beneficial if you consume it daily. It takes time for it to actually work and build up in your system, so their isn't that initial wow factor. Just like supplementing when lifting and push your body past its limit, thats what you have to do with your mind. You have to consistently put it in situations that cause it to become fatigued and you will see improvements. If you want the immediate wow factor I s****est that you stack it with cerebral success or sprint for nootrobx.

allin00's Rating

allin00 did not leave a written review for this product.

Brittanywelby's Rating

I love this product. I have bought it a few times and it really makes me feel sharp and clearly focused. No gross after taste either. I would recommend it for sure!!

lifting11's Rating

Surprised by the low rating on one of the best nootropic products out there with actual studies to back it. It's no "magic pill" but it definitely helps. I feel a difference in focus and concentration, and even a little bit of a boost of energy with clarity. I don't use a lot of products like it (so don't have much to compare it to), but I'm a big fan of this and Onnit!

gottalift78's Rating

Took a little to kick in but I noticed more focus when I had to crack down and work. Wish it cost a bit less to keep it going monthly but worth a try.

kuhndog96's Rating

This product is one of my favorites. I work in a highly stressful and competitive profession of college football and this stuff gives me a mental age. Allows me to remain calm in high pressure decision making skills. Dream state and sleep has also been improved because during the season usually get 4-5 hours of sleep a night. I am also in graduate school and helps me with focus on my research. I highly recommend this product if you are in a profession that requires quick and calculated decision making. Only downside is the price, all the ingredients are legit.

MotoXboi's Rating

I didn't notice any difference when taking this alpha brain. I feel this product had a lot of hype so I tired it even though it was pricy. I would not recommend you do the same.

HauNTeDBYHeRoeS's Rating

HauNTeDBYHeRoeS did not leave a written review for this product.

Hoangle91's Rating

Today I received my order of alpha brain from bodybuilding.com. I was skeptical at first when I heard about this brain enhancing pill. It's made by Onnit labs who claim to help you be more focused and alert when you want to have an edge on your everyday activities. For me personally, I feel that my brain has made room for more storage, it's really hard to explain. I feel that as if there new dimension that has just opened up when I pop the pill in my mouth. I can recall a lot of things that I could never have before, my mind is way clearer than ever before. Amazing product!

anthony1234567's Rating

awesome stuff took the 30 capsules . it was good so i got the 90 count but only down side of it is that its pricey but in all its a good product u should pick up if you hav any extra money try the sample packs first

Duskin's Rating

This product really works. I've come with some amazing ideas while utilizing this product. It's quite impressive.

jbpham's Rating

I take 1-2 capsules whenever I feel like I can use some extra focus. Playing bball, studying, or whenever I want to be extra attentive. Not sure how much it works but there's a slight alertness there. In my opinion, Onnit products are somewhat overpriced. If it gave me a sense of "whoa, this really works" then I could understand, but I just don't get that.