Nutrex Lipo-6 Black Ultra Concentrate Reviews

7.9
Good
7.8

MinhajMezher's Rating

I have lost 5 kgs using one bottle along with diet and cardio, I can feel the different between diet and cardio vs Lipo 6 black U C , diet and cardio. This fat burner targeting excess fat area.

MedicNinja's Rating

I have used this before it works like coffee for me. But before you even finish the bottle you get nothing out of it. Its those type of burners that you leave alone for awhile and start it again to feel anything.

rishitshetty's Rating

What can help me to get rid of lower belly fat .i lost all weight with good diet but not able to get rid of lower belly fat.

proctormommy3's Rating

I have been taking for a few weeks now. Haven't noticed any changes like energy or concentration. It does however make you sweat like there is no tomorrow. Even my fingers sweat lol. I have been following a low caeb diet and working out 5/6 days a week and only lost 3lbs. Which i am sure is all water weight.

Foxybrown1991's Rating

Im actully cringing at some of the comments here about this product the people who are giving it negitive reviews are not even fat or over weight this product is for people who are actully heavy and looking to shed pounds as you know the heavier you are the easier the fat burns if you are already slim move on to your protein i would say this product is more to speed up your metabolism if i didnt use something like this when working out i would not see results on the scales at all i have a bad metabolism its also great to keep you energized for a work out or run it gives you a boost but its not a miracle

Nakamura02's Rating

I've been using this product for a few months now & I'm very satisfied with my results. Along with a good diet &I exercise plan, this thermogenic will get you to where you want to be. It's fast-absorbing, really gets your heart rate up, & you'll accomplish your goals in the gym.

wbryantx21's Rating

I seem to have a different effect. When I used this product i was hungry all the time, I was sweating buckets, my heart was pounding so hard during workouts, I had to stop, 0 pounds lost, 0 inches lost. 100% spare tire remaining.

sestebanbg84's Rating

Great product for energy boosting and fat burning although I must say that diet and cardio are a MUST to see great results. Also, If you are a big coffee consumer you will quickly build resistance to it and energy boost will not feel quite as potent. Overall I dropped at least 10 pounds with one bottle.

Anasszniti's Rating

Anasszniti did not leave a written review for this product.

yoyosgym's Rating

I just started taking these this week. I must say that they I have to remind myself to eat with these because I don't feel hungry at all. I have no jitters, shakes, or upset stomach while using these pills. I just take on in the morning after I eat and I work out later in the day after I get off work and still have energy. I have lost a few pounds but I will give an update later for true results.

Jordanfr89's Rating

Hey, so yes it's work, but I'm not sure I'd recommend. It's very strong: heartbeat and all goes crazy. It's a bit too strong for me but it works, it makes me stuttering.. Good luck, I wouldn't play around too much with this product.

AmelaPond's Rating

I really like this pill for the energy I get from it. It definitely is powerful stuff but I can't attest to it's fat burning abilities since that's difficult to test anyway. I've tried other fat burners and they don't give me the same feeling of alertness and energy. I try not to have other caffeine products like coffee while taking this. Also, sometimes if you take this on an empty stomach it may cause an upset stomach but I do have a sensitive stomach sometimes. Also, if you don't eat anything after taking it, it has made me a bit jittery but the rush of energy is amazing which I why I am coming back to it again after trying a few others. Again, I take it more for the caffeine and feeling I get from it; it has helped keep me awake on long days like during all day lectures where I had to get up early and listen all day. I'm trying the one for females and hoping it'll be as good.

hammod50's Rating

I purchased this product since 16 of August but I have not received this product until now. I am trying to communicate with bodybuilding but no one is responding.

dahabola's Rating

i think that Animal Cuts is better than lipo6

Sunflowerhippi's Rating

I don't often buy pills to use but when I do I buy these. I have tried Lean Mode and I find these curb my hunger better. Also since these are not stim free they are wonderful with early morning workouts and energy. I take 1 pill twice and day and can tell days I don't becuause my hunger/cravings are much worse.

hiddenhero's Rating

hiddenhero did not leave a written review for this product.

The1wonder0's Rating

I want to ask about the capsules color is it black or White Because last time I bought it the capsules color was white not black as usual?

strykker31's Rating

I've been taking this for years! I use it more so for a substitute for drinking coffee during the work week (since I only usually get 5+ hours of sleep) and for cardio (1 hour on the elliptical) first thing in the morning on the weekend. It definitely works, for 6 hours, then I tend to crash. Also, ONLY take 1 pill, this stuff is powerful.

Boyapril's Rating

This product has been by far the best fat burner I have ever used due to the fact that there are no jitters whatsoever and it works super fast!!! I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to steadily lose weight over a period of time without feeling a crash or nauseous!!! Plus the price is great!!!

• FTC777