Nutrabolics Anabolic State Reviews

Pineapple
7.4
Grape

sm1ke's Rating

Quite honestly, Nutrabolics' Anabolic State and Scivation's Xtend are my favourite BCAAs right now, I basically buy whichever one is on sale at the time. Anabolic State has been great for me. My favourite flavour has to be Pineapple, with Peach Mango at a close second. It lasts me quite a while too, as I can mix one scoop in about 40oz of water and the taste is perfect. I've tried some other BCAAs where I use one scoop and it tastes watered down quite a bit. Not the case with Anabolic State!

LunaLifts's Rating
Iced Raspberry

Received a sample of this with my Supernova, and this company nails it with their flavors. I was kind of put off by the thought, because I've tried raspberry supps that were way too artificial, and a bad ratio of sweet to sour. Still not my favorite flavor, but it was the best execution of it I've tried. This supp has a good amino acid blend, and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone looking for some tasty aminos.

itssumguy's Rating
Peach Mango

As far as flavors go, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT get Iced Raspberry. This flavor is absolute GARBAGE. I would give it a negative 10 if I could. It tastes and smells stale, and has a horrid bitter chemical after taste to it. TRASH. Take my word for it and save your money. The Peach Mango is bearable, but the chemical after taste persists.. BUT AGAIN STAY AWAY FROM ICED RASPBERRY. Absolute TRASH. That's money down the drain for me since I'm throwing it away (makes sense for where it's going because it's TRASH). Save your money and don't get the Iced Raspberry. In terms of the product overall, it has a decent profile on the nutrition label. I like that it has HICA. However I didn't feel much of a difference to pay a premium for this product versus a cheaper BCAA supplement.

InfiniteRecomp's Rating

I got to try a tub of Candy Blast, courtesy of Nutrabolics, which should be out soon. You wouldn't want to miss it. This is a perfect BCAA for my intraworkout regimen. My only wish is that the flavor - though perfect in 10oz water, lightens up a bit in my 16oz water plus ice. I just throw a little drink mix powder (lo-cal no nutrient value) to strengthen it, but the candy flavor still shines through. Tastes like Sweet Tarts or Pixie Stix. Mixing was a complete breeze - zero floaters and no residual atertaste. Here's why you should get some: 3g leucine - the clinical threshold for inducing MPS; 3g glutamine; synergistic use of HICA & Lysine tp prop up the BCAAs and glutamine and clear labelling. Definitely good stuff.

Kon_Rock's Rating
Pineapple

Kon_Rock did not leave a written review for this product.

Bruins10's Rating
Peach Mango

I rarely have problems when it comes to the mixability of Amino Acid drinks or any other post, intras or pres so I had it with 250ml of water. tastes amazing, rare that a fruity flavoures drink will taste bad. Was surprised with a peach and mango mix, would never think of having the two together but I was enjoying the drink. I feel as if a smoothie to have in the outdoors on a nice summer day would feel amazing and would refresh me. No artificial colours or Aspartame is amazing to see. I do like Mango and was happy to have Mango be the stronger taste of the two. Would def recommend as a flavour to people

muskate's Rating
Iced Raspberry

Best tasting bcaa product I have ever used. Will certainly buy again!!

leanmullato's Rating

Ive only used a few BCAAs and this is my first in powder form (as opposed to pills) and I am very happy with this. I really enjoy the fruit punch flavor and even when I top off my bottle with more water (I use this as an intra-workout a few sets in) it still tastes pretty good. Before using this all I was supplementing was creatine and protein powder so when I added just Anabolic State it was clear pretty quick that I was able to go longer without fatigue and push past where I otherwise would have hit failure slightly longer.

mikehendrycks's Rating
Watermelon

I train at 5am or 3pm. Either way I've gone a long time since my last meal. This stuff fuels me and keeps me feeling full and strong from start to finish. The difference from when I drank water to drinking this is night and day. I considered trying other brands after finishing my big tub but I figured why risk it when I've got a great thing going. Not verified because I bought it at Popeyes Kanata!!

jaali1337's Rating
Iced Raspberry

I have tried both peach mango and iced raspberry and found ice raspberry to be my favorite. I found peach mango to be quite offensively sweet and ice raspberry flavor to be quite subtle and very easy to drink. Will continue to purchase the iced raspberry.

mormonpickett's Rating

Great intra workout amino supp. 3g glutamine and 3g leucine is pretty high dosed, taste is awesome(Lemon Lime) and the cost is pretty solid. If you buy the 70 serving container it's well below a dollar a scoop. Lots of amino supps tend to only have 1.5g leucine or so. I really like that this supplement has 3g

Juice2544's Rating

Anabolic State is a very reliable BCAA formula because it contains HICA, L-Lysine & Glutamine. L-Ornithine or EAAs would also be a great addition to this pre/intra-workout!

• Wohcrr
Wohcrr's Rating
Watermelon

Wohcrr did not leave a written review for this product.

JessiePi's Rating

Amazing taste and dissolves really good in water :)

bdiggity's Rating

Anabolic State definitely helps me dodge DOMS. Flavor is great, and texture is doable. Would recommend.

Vegeta86's Rating

East to drink. Unbeatable taste!

matty316's Rating
Peach Mango

Having a great tasting and refreshing drink during long, hot, and sweaty workouts is a bonus. And an even bigger bonus when it's BCAA's. I was lucky to have this right when it started to get hot. I train in my garage and it's a little stuffy in there at times. Being able to sip on Anabolic State during and after the workouts were a huge plus. I was rarely sore after training, and that was only after the most grueling sessions. The peach mango version was surprisingly good too. I am not a mango fan either, but do love peach flavors. This is one of the better tasting supplements out there. Nutrabolics hit a home run on the flavoring, yet again. I would recommend this to anyone that trains fasted or needs a great recovery drink.

Jdot5's Rating

Anabolic state came through as an not only an intraworkout, but also sparked recovery/growth. I enjoed it in my half gallon jug during my workouts. I was hardly ever sore while on it and able to continue to hit the weights frequently and not be exhausted. The pink lemonade flavor was good although I wish it was a strong as the flavor of Supernova. I was impressed however that I was able to do 2.5 scoops in a half gallon jug and the flavor would still be prevelant and not weak Check below for log i did on Anabolic state: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171291301&page=1

mgaier1991's Rating
Peach Mango

good product bcaa with added glutamine for recovery..I noticed better workout endurance and less muscle soreness after workouts. Peach Mango gets 10/10 in taste department, fruit punch 8/10 little to much sweetness with fruit punch. Good price per serving.

JasLaplante's Rating

JasLaplante did not leave a written review for this product.