NOW Xylitol Reviews

100% Pure Natural Sweetener With One Third Less Calories!

9.8
9.8

Valler's Rating
Unflavored

I cook and bake with this, or mix it in with my tea. Not a huge difference between this and cane sugar. Some have experienced gastrointestinal issues while using this; I have not, however I use this in moderation and not very frequently. My only complaint is that it's quite costly. Overall, I would recommend this product to others, and will likely purchase again.

facefashion's Rating

I tried this from a health food store and although I may use a little more than regular organic sugar It's still healthier. I need to order some soon. Don't know how I never knew about this years ago. Not to mention that the price here is more reasonable than where I got it from. Totally recommend.

MsSoto's Rating

Excellent product. I always use this when baking. Will definitely keep ordering this. BB has the best prices for it.

jrowland's Rating
Unflavored

Excellent sweetener! Very sweet so take a light hand with it. Love this stuff and will be ordering more

IChoseWisely's Rating
Unflavored

Since I dissolve some in my mouth after meals, it's also a bit like dessert and many times I don't feel the need for dessert if I know I've got xylitol. I've been using this as a cavity prevention method for 4+ years. I literally fixed one cavity and lessened the depth of another (making it less expensive to fix). I have the dental records to prove it. Xylitol cannot be metabolised by bacteria, so it stops the acidification inside your mouth. I use about a pound a month on average. I let 1 teaspoon dissolve in my mouth after eating anything caloric. I do not have issues with the laxative effect, probably because I consume so little. I have baked with this before; replacing up to half of granulated sugar with xylitol. It does change the texture of baked goods some, so you have to have your baking wits about you and be willing to experiment.

springchild323's Rating

I love this sweetener. I have bad reactions to refined sugars, and I won't use artificial sweeteners. Xylitol is natural, and I don't have any adverse reactions to it. I also like the fact that it works well for baking, has fewer calories than regular sugar, but it tastes like regular sugar. I highly recommend this product.

• 969c1
969c1's Rating

I have been using xylitol for a couple of weeks now as a sugar substitute in my coffee. I absolutely love the fact that it tastes just like real sugar but I have taken a week off from using it because it gives me horrible diarrhea. If I use it i have to make sure I am staying home (which I cant do since I am at the gym 5 days a week). I am so mad that i have this side effect because i do love xylitol. I would totally recommend this product, just make sure when you try it you are near a bathroom!

Wrestler55's Rating

I love xylitol, I use it just like I would for sugar. It dissolves easily, tastes great and is all natural. I even make powdered xylitol to use instead of powdered sugar with it, just put it in the blender until it is powdery.

silvia88's Rating

I Love Xylitol!! These packets are convenient for storing in my hand bag so if I have coffee out I can easily avoid sugar and dangerous sweetners! These work out to be half a teaspoon a satchet - would be better if they were a full teaspoon but that is only a minor flaw and doesn't matter really. Very cheap and awesome!!! Tastes better than yucky stevia, and Xylitol is very good for you :)

Tynesidegirl1's Rating

This is an excellent product, had to get rid of those "scary" artificial sweeteners, can have a bit of a laxative effect, but nothing serious, tastes great just like sugar and it's natural, can't get better than that.