NOW Eve Reviews

Support Female Health Through a Specific Womens Formula!*

KDubs511's Rating

Wonderful multivitamin - does the job and doesn't bother my stomach even when I take it with coffee. Only drawback is that you're supposed to take 3 capsules per day and those puppies are HUGE. I settle for taking just 1

kylegtheassman's Rating

I bought Eve for both my wife and my mom and they both love it.

KJ13.PBQ's Rating

I've been looking for a multivitamin with more than the bare minimum that other brands have, after much research and browsing online I discovered this. Hands down the absolute best multi I've ever used. You feel great, skin looks awesome (even received compliments at work that my skin is "glowing"). Would strongly recommend and worth the money. Unfortunately they no longer ship the tablets to Canada (where I reside), only the softgelts, the only downside.

melissa636's Rating

Great vitamin, seems to relieve PMS symptoms and has no taste. Only downsize is the size and quantity you have to take.

gudrunyr's Rating

Best multi vitamins I've tried :)

WELLADY's Rating

excellent product no after taste , and it doesn't bother my stomach !

bteddyss's Rating

bteddyss did not leave a written review for this product.

DENNNS's Rating

My collegue's girlfriend uses EVE usually and has good result with her skin, mood and physic

Bubbles1104's Rating

Most multi vitamins I've tried end up leaving me feeling ill for a few hours after taking one but with this brand I feel great and I like how they are a soft gel! They are easy to swallow and affordable!

Donia24's Rating

excellent product. does make a change that you can actually feel

Rosalie64's Rating

Rosalie64 did not leave a written review for this product.

whitesugar1's Rating

This has been my favorite multi! Eve has everything I need, high in Folic Acid, and Vitamin D.

sarajobuff's Rating

This is one of my favorite multi-vitamins. I like it because it doesn't make me feel nauseated and it doesn't make my urine look radioactive. I like the NOW brand and this supplement stays true to NOW's high quality and great value. The only things I would want to be different is that I don't want to have to take 3 of them to get my proper dosage. I want one pill and I don't want it to be huge. I don't know if there is a way around that, but hey, if it was a perfect world...

stephwoah's Rating

I used to take Opti-Women and been taking it for approx. a year. I decided to try something different because I didn't like the aftertaste or the fact that the pills seemed to "leak" some of the middle into the container. I've been using NOW Eve for approx. 3 months and I have no complaints at all. There's not aftertaste, the pills go down easy, and they don't have the grimy outside from leaky pills. Great multivitamin!

RECON Rosemary's Rating

Great multi-vitamin. I really was looking for something high in folic acid to thicken my hair and this products has really done the trick!

stucamp's Rating

I bought these Vitamins for my wife. They were rated very high and highly recommended. My wife can't take them because the vitamin is so big she can't swollow them.

yirina's Rating

yirina did not leave a written review for this product.