NLA for Her Shred Her Reviews

Formulated and Dosed for Females Designed to Promote Fat Loss!*

Good

rosiekay's Rating

Product did not work well for me at all. Purchased two bottles hoping for the best and a little help with appetite control for my first time doing a cut. Based off of the reviews I was stoked. I began with one tab a day to get a feel for it. I have a very high caffeine tolerance and was impressed with only taking the 1 pill. First day was great energy was there appetite suppression was great. same with the next two days. After that I began feeling dizzy and sick about an hour after ingestion. it subsided after a few hours. this continued the next day followed by the worst headache I have ever had. I discontinued the sup and suffered with this headache for a few days. Unsure, and naïve apparently, after about a week I thought I would give them another shot. Same as before, first few days are great then intolerable side effects there after. Everyone is different of course, but I am not allergic to anything to my current knowledge, nor heath concerns so this was disturbing. BB was helpful however and took back the half bottle and the unopened bottle and provided a refund, I ordered the CLA as well and decided to cancel that order and not even try it. sad times

Browngee's Rating

My gf was using this product and it was really helpful for her. but one of my friend his men. he wans to use this product, so my question is, is it possible for the men to use this product ?

TamBam10's Rating

Simply the best fat burner out there. Shred Her has all my favorite fat burning ingredients in one. Love the energy boost. Finally a fat burner that doesn't make my heart jump out of its chest!

FALLONJ's Rating

I recently purchased this along with Her CLA and Her Garcinia. These products work well together. Shred Her does what it says, definitely helped with my appetite and giving me energy. These supplements did not upset my stomach or cause me to become irregular. Which is a huge Plus! Digestion was not a problem for me with these products. Will definitely be ordering again, as I prepare for my next competition.

controllife's Rating

its perfect

bigrich05's Rating

Made me extremely nauseous!!

tonyalgarcia's Rating

I love all NLA her products. I have tried random products but felt as a female it was a little to intense for me. I am big into fitness and can't go without my NLA for her products. When I started working with a trainer he recommended this to me not knowing it was already in my cupboard. Lol. I take the Shred her in the morning and afternoon.

mmerritt79's Rating

I've been taking Shred Her for a ewe weeks now and I am enjoying it. I can tell a huge difference in my energy level for sure. I haven't noticed a great deal on the appetite control yet, but I think it could just be that my body is trying to get used to less food intake so I'm still feeling a little hungry. But I've read good reviews on it, so I am sure I'll start seeing all of the effects soon.

SAbrinaflane's Rating

Let start off by saying I love love love this product! Definitely gives me the energy I need to last through the day! Especially when I stack with CLA, and Carntine. ive taken Shred her since last year and it has helped in my weight loss of a total of 30lbs (of course with a healthy diet and excerise) . I will continue to by this product it's the best!!

Annamarie1823's Rating

Annamarie1823 did not leave a written review for this product.

Lauclark01's Rating

Shred Her is amazing! I have all day energy. I Take one capsule in the morning before I eat and again around 2:00pm. I don't feel jittery and with exercise and healthy eating I have been slowing losing fat. I highly recommend this product if you are active and want to lose fat.

rj3456's Rating

Shred Her is my favorite fat burner. Love the energy. Never gives me any crash or jittery feeling. Really enjoy it for morning cardio!

acv6744's Rating

acv6744 did not leave a written review for this product.

HollyReneeBB's Rating

This is possibly my favorite NLA product! However every supplement I take is a NLA product and I would give 10 stars for each and every one! I have tried tons of products in the past similar to this one and none have given me the results that the NLA Shred Her has! I have lost nearly 2 pant sizes in two months! Not to mention the energy boost I get from taking this product! I used to have to drink 5 shots of espresso a day and now I take two of these a day and I no longer need the coffee! I don't get the jittery feeling most products in the past have caused!

ingramstacey's Rating

I love NLA's products and Shred Her did not disappoint. Gives an added energy boost when I'm not feeling an additional cup of coffee. Highly recommended.

khun92's Rating

Highly recommend this product! Been using this product for now about 3 weeks and I have lost ten pounds with clean eating and exercising 5 days a week. It gives me the extra boost for my workouts without any jitters or feeling like I am on fire like other thermogenic products can make you feel. Even on my off workout days, I still take them and I have no side effects. The best part that I like about this supplement is that I can actually pronounce all the ingredients and they are ingredients that are familiar/natural that I am not having to go look up online.

Tarabe4evafit's Rating

I love the shred her capsules so much I always make sure I have them they have been the only thing that I find works and does what it says. I've been up n down with my weight and would find it very hard to stay motivated shred her help me get through this as I'm down from 99kl to 71 I havnt been this weight for 6 years so definitely recommend this product 😊😊

nicaf514's Rating

This is by far my favorite Fat Burner. I have tried several other brands and I always come back to NLA for Her. The supplement industry can be a scary thing and I often read ingredient labels with tons of mystery ingredients. NLA is not like that. Every ingredient in Shred Her is safe (and I don't have to google what the heck it is!!!). It's also works! I can't tell you how many times I have taken this and half way through my workout still have tons of energy. It gives me that extra boost I need on training days.

embers911's Rating

I have been using NLA Shred Her for a month, & I love the energy I have. I'm also using Her CLA. These products have all natural ingredients & I never feel jittery. I have lost 9 lbs & 2" off waist & hips. These products are great to supplement a rigorous workout & clean diet plan.

Lids14's Rating

I love this product!! It really helps to burn body fat. I love the changes I am seeing. Would recommend it to those who have a great nutrition plan and who are serious about seeing results.