NLA for Her Her Aminos Reviews

Increases Endurance, Builds Lean Muscle, & Enhances Recovery!*

9.8

Miaka's Rating
Watermelon

Can we say.. watermelon jolly rancher? That's what it smells like, that's what it tastes like. It has a teeeeny after taste but I didn't even notice it until I.. well.. thought about it and noticed it. I take it either during or after my work out, don't feel muscle exhaustion the next day as much as I think I normally would i noticed a tingly sensation in my arms, hands, legs, etc. usually post-work out (i take my aminos a bit before and during my work out), usually notice it when i'm driving home from the gym or standing in the kitchen preparing my meal. lol. doesn't hurt or feel bad, just feels electric. wooo.

roxiiq's Rating
Watermelon

Another great product! Gives you s great boost of energy, great texture and mixes good as well!

BrandiLace's Rating
Watermelon

I Love the NLA for her Aminos. I workout my lower body and always experience DOMS and this is a beezy especially when i have to go back to work. I work on the ambulance and am constantly going in and out of patients houses, apartments etc. The soreness kills going up and down stairs. I bought the Aminos and drink them during my workout. The next morning after a great leg workout i can get up with ease. My soreness is toned down for sure! Going down or up stairs i still feel the soreness but it is tolerable. I highly recommend Watermelon flavored NLA for,her aminos. Mos def 10 furshur! Stay strong and Positive. Phil. 4:13

ZayJones69's Rating
Watermelon

I take this after my workout and it is delicious. I used to feel very sluggish the day after a vigorous workout, but Her Aminos helps me recover faster and just enjoy the challenge of the gym. Watermelon is my absolute favorite, but Dragon Punch is also tasty. I have not tried the other flavors yet, but I will.

BlueHummingBrd8's Rating
Pink Lemonade

This stuff tastes AMAZING!!!! I've been using it for almost 2 months now and it has definitely decreased the aches and pains from working out. Not just that...I also firmly believe it's helped me tremendously with my recovery from shoulder surgery (torn bicep and labrum-bicep section removed and remainder reattached, labrum tear fixed, clavicle shaved down 1/4").

kramsue75's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I love the flavor! I'm new to this brand and BCAAs, so I'm not sure how to take this yet. I tried it as a pre-workout with 20 min cardio and but didn't feel any energy boost. I was wondering how many servings a day should I take? I drank a larger 12oz serving with lunch today, since I'll workout this afternoon. I'd definitely order this flavor again.

65blonde's Rating
Orange Creamsicle

It gives the MG for the blend, but I want to know how much of each of those are in the blend.

ynajera12's Rating
Dragon Punch

ynajera12 did not leave a written review for this product.

nataliescott012's Rating
Watermelon

This product is great and has a good taste. Since I have started using this product, my muscle mass has increased and my recovery time is a lot shorter.

dominique1996's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Really impressed - tastes like actual lemonade, by far the best tasting BCAA juice I have ever had. I thought that I would be disappointed by the strength/amount of beta-alanine in the product however was not! I felt it straight away. I would highly recommend this product.

JumpLady23's Rating
Watermelon

Love my Her Aminos! It is my go to intra workout BCAA drink. I love the flavors! Excited to try the Dragon Punch next! I definitely notice more endurance and better recovery when I supplement with Her Aminos.

alower's Rating
Orange Creamsicle

Super delicious! I have only mixed it with water, and loved it...but after reading some reviews I'm excited to try it with my protein or almond milk, great ideas!! Dragon fruit flavors sounds great too! Highly recommend this product!

Leahbrock's Rating

The NLA for her BCAAs are the only brand of BCAAs that don't give me a massive headache after drinking them! They are completely detectable in water after mixing! Great flavors to choose from and the only brand of BCAAs I will drink!

emfitz0924's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I was looking for a product that helped with my soreness after workouts and this product works wonders! I feel great after workouts and the flavors are delicious!! I've tried other aminos and they don't hold a candle to NLA for Her: Her Aminos! Pink lemonade is my absolute favorite and the dragon punch is fantastic too! I've seen everyone raving about the orange Creamsicle one and I can't wait to try it!! I highly recommend this for your post workout recovery! Helps with soreness and the flavor can't be beat!

KelseyLynn04's Rating
Orange Creamsicle

This is one of the tastiest amino acid products I've ever had!! My protein powder is strawberry flavored so mixing these two flavours is phenomenal!! On its own the flavour is delicious!! Will definitely be buying again and again!!

stephlatafea's Rating

These are the best tasting BCAA'S I've had! I love that I'm not sore for days after working out when I drink these. I highly recommend these over any other brand. I love mixing the pink lemonade aminos with the raspberry lemonade uplift and crushed ice. SO YUMMY!!!!

mmerritt79's Rating
Orange Creamsicle

This is absolutely my favorite Aminos! The orange Creamsicle flavor is insanely delicious, I can't wait to try some of the other flavors also. I have seen a huge difference in the soreness that I have during recovery time. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

pcosta2015's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I just started implementing BCAA'S into my diet. I've tried a few brands so far, but didn't find nearly the complete satisfaction as I did with this NLA for her BCAA'S. I purchased both, Pink Lemonade and Watermelon, and I have it every day. Even on rest days because its just like a treat to drink to me. I also like to mix it with flavored club soda. That gives it a like a prissy and fit buzzing taste to me. lol being that I don't drink alcohol anymore this totally makes me feel like I'm having an adult drink. But anyways this product and brand has really caught my attention and the quality of their products is 100%. Doesn't leave you with a bad after taste or that extra saliva, its not clumpy, its light and dainty yet make us strong! I highly recommend this product! :)

kaykay8818's Rating
Watermelon

This stuff works great and tastes amazing! I use it every time I work out.

EmilyFaucher's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I'm currently in my first bikini competition prep and was desperate to find a great tasting BCAA supplement that I wouldn't get tired of in a few weeks. I ordered the Pink Lemonade flavor and it's delicious! It's not overly sweet and tastes exactly like Pink Lemonade. This product did not arrive clumpy like other supplements I have ordered in the past. Can't wait to try all of the flavors!