MuscleTech Platinum Multivitamin Reviews

20 Vitamins and Minerals with 865mg of Amino Acids to Support General Health*

xDredgex's Rating

Presently in an all Muscletech cycle, I switched to this multi after previous cycles of going from one multi to another not really finding one that made me feel "complete". A couple were based on price and I paid (no pun intended) for it by feeling worse than better. There were a lot of extras in the others that were not complimenting my personal needs/profile, blanketing their ingredients with a general title of "x blend" but not go into detail, the rest left me with super-hyperactive neon yellow urine. I'm aware that on that last output A LOT of multi's do this, but I found that with the same water intake some were on the extreme side. I almost resorted to going "commercial" and getting a bandwagon multi, like One-A-Day or one of those other mainstream variations. I had seen the Platinum series for a few months leading up to this cycle but hadn't sold myself on it, I figured the multi I was on would suffice. I did my research, side-by-side comparisons against several past multis I used and I was instantly sold on Platinum. Availability, price, an excellent compliment to any supplement to round it all out, you can't go wrong!

Jan 13, 2017 |