MuscleTech Platinum 100% Fish Oil Reviews

300mg of EPA/DHA to Give Your Body What It Needs with No Fishy Aftertaste*

stosht78's Rating

stosht78 did not leave a written review for this product.

Elchin512's Rating

Elchin512 did not leave a written review for this product.

trupp30's Rating

Great product. No fishy aftertaste.

ashfitx's Rating

ashfitx did not leave a written review for this product.

joshuawardlow's Rating

The capsule is not too big, and easy to swallow. Just one a day is all I need, and it's very affordable.

ethanyi83's Rating

Good stuff and 1 pill a day gives you your fish intake if you can't eat fish that day. Highly recommend this.

Jncvite's Rating

Have a good taste helping me

stro50's Rating

It shouldn't have the fish burps and the strong odor.And is it purified to remove mercury?If the burpy fish and odor is that bad it's not purified.Mercury in the body too much is dangerous.

AndrewS9's Rating

Cons: [Very tricky pictures] [china ] [light (some say it's powerful) aftertaste] Pros: [average quality] [price] Neutral: [It came very fresh but smelly :( i guess it should be so, or not?]

ghjfghj's Rating

False advertising, fish burps are definitely there and very strong.

Diverdennis2000's Rating

Great way to get in your omega 3's easy. Tastes a little fishy if you do not eat something with it. If you eat something or have a shake, there is no taste. I love all of the muscle teck stuff. All great and high quality.

DrSchmee's Rating

No fish burps..... enough said.

Jamill's Rating

Maybe the best I had. No fish aftertaste.

BIGJPAYNE's Rating

I am always reluctant when it comes to purchasing fish oil. As the past several brands I've used all left me with terrible tasting burps for the remainder of the day. I am happy to report this is the first fish oil product I've used that doesn't do that! So I gotta give it a 10 as it accomplished what half a dozen other brands could not.

bachman457's Rating

Great product no fish burps

cclint1982's Rating

good product not the best

bboymonk1's Rating

Nice and clean product

Blitzkriegm5's Rating

I have always taken fish oil supplements however i hate the burping and aftertaste. This product leaves no aftertaste whatsoever. highly recommend this product

codycball's Rating

Pretty good stuff! I can definitely taste the fish with burps but it's tolerable.

mbenta's Rating

BEST FISH OIL I'VE EVER TAKEN; AND I'VE TAKEN QUIT A FEW.