MuscleTech Platinum 100% Creatine Reviews

5000mg of Creatine to Support Lean Muscle and Increase Strength*

JeffCarterg466g's Rating

mixes great and works great with awesome results.

FelicityArnold's Rating

My strength has gone up a lot since taking this product. Also my muscles are becoming more defined. Great product!

CWT2017's Rating

Great product. It mixes well and I really noticed a difference after I started to take it. I mix it with my BCAA daily.

Tfutchhh's Rating

Love this creatine and that its unflavored so you can mix it with anything!

Jiblackburn's Rating
Unflavored

I combine this in my water with my bcaa's and it breaks down and there is no flavor or chalky taste to it! When I was out of town for a long weekend I forgot to bring it with me and I could tell a difference on my muscle recovery. I use this product everyday and my muscle strength has only increased. Great product will definitely keep stocking!

DougieP's Rating
Unflavored

Love this stuff. Breaks down great in my phase 8 protein powder! Definitely suggest getting some.

Opaleiro's Rating

Excellent 2 weeks of use and already got a very good increase recommend excellent product !!!

BrandyLovey's Rating

The creatine works great I drink it with water and I have seen great results.

Nikkij1234's Rating
Unflavored

I am pleased with the results. I was nervous there would be some funky flavor to it but nope not the case.

MariaFitWoman's Rating

This is a great creatine. It Helps me create that lean muscle look that I love.

asheey's Rating

asheey did not leave a written review for this product.

ClintonHoustonL's Rating

I have noticed that while taking this product I can life more weight. I also noticed my muscle are becoming more defined I highly recommend this product.

GinaCannonz's Rating

This is a great creatine. I was looking for something to increase my strength and this product has defiantly worked.

Styven15's Rating

Couldn't ask for a better product

SallyNash's Rating

Great way to build up your strength!!

KarenFitnesss's Rating

I love this. Ever since I started taking this product I have seen great results and noticed I have gained more strength

JoanParsonsG667's Rating

Great product. I am glad I found this because it has helped me grow my muscles and make them noticeable so I actually feel more motivated to keep working out.

ClaireDaviesE66's Rating

Noticed my muscles got bigger within 3 weeks.

OliviaGibson's Rating

Awesome recovery noticeable strength and gains! Great creatine product!

PerryPattersonY's Rating

Noticed my strength has increased from taking this.