MuscleTech Platinum 100% Creatine Reviews

SongSong's Rating
Unflavored

I just started it 2 week ago and I already see result. I improved my bench from 225lb to 245lb. My friend said he just saw my perfect bench and way better than my previous bench. I also noticed I gain more stenght and muscle. When I bench I feel some godly hand is lifting for m. Thst might be the best way to describe how powerful this product!

Rosehill843's Rating
Unflavored

It’s a good product that dissolve east since I puts it in my shake. It help me with my performances in the gym also.

Chr1sRome's Rating
Unflavored

Day 3 into taking this and out of all the other types of creatine i've tried i don't feel sick or feel like i'm being forced to drink this, i mix this in orange juice with a spoon and all i taste is juice, nothing gritty or unwanted, ordered 2 with the offer being get one half price, defiantly worth the money, yet to try a workout but i've deliberately left it till now with it only being 3 days loading days. Also it has gave me energy to want to go to the gym from not wanting to move in just 2 days of taking this.

omarashri's Rating
Unflavored

Awesome product, it really helps with hard workout training, and i can see results on my muscles size 👍

Tmorin16's Rating
Unflavored

Tmorin16 did not leave a written review for this product.

FaithKT's Rating
Unflavored

The MuscleTech Platinum 100% Creatine is a wonderful product. After using this for a while I can confirm that the product improves my performance in the gym and recovery outside of the gym as well. It dissolves more easily than most other creatine's that I have used in the past. You don't get that horribly crunch texture and the flavor is unnoticeable. Definitely will purchase again!!!!!! Good job Muscle Tech!

sparx459's Rating
Unflavored

Definitely gets more creatine into your body. Been taking it for a few months and just happened to have some blood work done. Creatine levels higher than average...by a good amount, not just a little. But nothing to worry about from my doc.

WillWonder's Rating

i love this particular creatine

dcar886's Rating

Representative from muscletech, Karl, sold me some of the product and it works amazingly

• voluse
voluse's Rating

voluse did not leave a written review for this product.

gshurlacher54's Rating
Unflavored

Used to use Creature by Beast Sports until they changed the formula. Tried this and the results have been incredible. I never thought anything would be able to compare to Creature. I was pleasantly wrong. For the price this is an absolute steal. Will never go back to any other product.

spiritall's Rating
Unflavored

Great products Ive been using creactor before and other hcl and wanna come back to mono to save money and see how i will react. Only 5g after workout with protein and waxymaze as carb. No loading. No bloting or water weight. Only gains Ive got a big container at popeyes. Exclusive size of 300scoop! Good products and quality.

hitzpatz's Rating
Unflavored

This has been the best unflavored creatine powder I have had. I have used it for a month now, and I can say that it has tremendously help my gains. I did the loading phase as recommended and now I take it immediately after my workout. It does not alter the taste of my chocolate flavored protein shake at all. I have also had it in fruit smoothies and it has no impact to taste. Heavy weights, low reps, lots of water, whey protein and this powder = gains. Highly recommend!

amrv10's Rating
Unflavored

I've been taking this product for a few days now. It's tasteless which is a good thing. I simply mix it with cold water since I'm a super busy person. I've notice some change in my body since taking this product. Definitely, it's something I will be purchasing again. The only thing is that it does make me want to use the restroom approximately 30 min to an hour later.

verity38's Rating
Unflavored

I had never tried Creatine before because I was nervous about bloating. After doing some research, I decided to take the plunge and try a cycle of Creatine. I am 6 weeks in right now and have already noticed visible growth in my arms and chest. I don't feel bloated at all. You must keep up with your water intake though! 10/10 would recommend and have already talked to multiple friends about it!

cuevasabril's Rating

The best part of this product is that it is flavorless. I get tired of drinking supplements of the same flavor daily, so this was just perfect for me. I had been working out for months now and hadn't really seen much of a difference, but after I started the creatine I noticed a HUGE difference in size and strength. I am beyond pleased with this product.

ezagreba's Rating
Unflavored

After several months of weight loss I ended up being skinny fat and now my new goal is to build a lean muscle mass and become stronger. MuscleTech Platinum 100% Creatine was approved by my trainer and I started taking it. It mixes really well and have no flavor or any after taste. It is definitely helping me to push harder during my workouts and is beneficial for my recovery as well. I feel stronger and am adding weights to achieve my new PRs. It looks like it's gonna last me for a long time and the price is really affordable, so I'll get some more in the future!

Davebenite33's Rating

A must use love it

ztnahas's Rating

This is one of the best creatine products out there. It’s a simple formula with no unnecessary ingredients added. It has no flavor and mixes easily in water. Worked exactly how I wanted it too.

skullz722's Rating
Unflavored

This has been a great product I have been using the past month. I have never used creatine before so I didn't know what to expect. Muscles have felt fuller and recover has been better. I have noticed some small increases in strength as well over the past month. This mixes well with no flavor and can be added to anything. Great product to have as a staple.