MuscleTech Phase8 Reviews

Sustained Release Protein with Amino Acids for Longer Muscle Building Benefits*

1-20 of 3,610 Reviews

kustominc's Rating
Vanilla

I use this as a overnight drink to help keep me full thru the night. Mixing the vanilla with fruit as a smoothie

gkaras09's Rating
Vanilla

This is great to take during the day or before bed. Finally, there's a protein powder that tides me over.

chighfill45's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Great long lasting protein source. And taste great too!

seahawks55's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Great Product! Love the protein profile, with whey, albumin, and casein. Tastes great as well. I am always satisfied with Phase 8!

BamaHulio's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Let me start by saying I am not a fan of chocolate protein powders. I thought I would give this one a try, and boy am I glad I did. Most chocolate proteins taste chalky and bitter to me. Phase 8 chocolate taste more like chocolate milk. The shake was great pre-workout and before bedtime. Its filling but not heavy and did I mention it taste great?

Robjlarsen's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Mixes well , awesome taste , i switch up my Muscletech proteins , I always love coming back to Phase 8 !! it is my morning go to before the gym and i have a scoop before bed as well

ew42840's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Solid taste and digestible without any bloating. Helped with decreasing body fat as muscle size increased. Locked in those gains until the next training session.

petefox's Rating
Milk Chocolate

My favorite protein blend for post-workout and bedtime.

halkthemaster's Rating

Good stuff

Behlingr35's Rating
Milk Chocolate

One of my favorite proteins out there. Great flavor. Mixes wells and great macros. Definitely recommend

phillipec's Rating

Awesome taste and with good quality protein sources! The best time releases protein that I ever tried.

Chayce415's Rating

Great product mixes well . And helps with recovery

HartlineD's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Really good, high quality protein. Delivers strong results. Also, has a very good flavor and mixes well. Highly recommend!

pattykee's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I was truly impressed by this product! This was my first experience using the Phase8. I ordered the milk chocolate. It provides 8 hours of protein, mixes well. Provides 7 quality protein sources. All around good product to use daily for anyone who works out!

Nate24body's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Here is just a great product all around. It's been around forever and still ranks very well, so I had to try it. It mixes good and tastes great! I love the fact there are different types of protein in it too. I am in love with this stuff. Just get it!

Taz56058's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I’ve been using Phase 8 for about a week and a half now and I am in love with this stuff. Recently, I have hit some plateaus with my weight, but in only a week and a half my metabolism has been through the roof and I am already starting to notice some weight lose! This stuff mixes really well too, I don’t use a blender, just a shaker cup and water and it mixes and tastes great, no chalky taste at all. I love the fact that there are so many different types of proteins in this blend too that you wouldn’t normally get from a regular Whey protein.

f33lo's Rating
Strawberry

i love the quality of this protein, strawberry isnt bad either. Gonna try the vanilla next time!

mlewi108's Rating

This protein is really good and like the fact that stays in for 8 hours, keeping you full in the process!

gdawg522's Rating
Milk Chocolate

This is a great overall go-to protein with a great profile for the price point. Yes this is not a super clean isolate protein and that is fine for most people's goals. I have been using this product to hit my daily protein requirements. Mixability is great and so is the flavor. Muscletech really knows how to hit the flavoring on the head. The PHASE8 protein has been particularly helpful in shifting my caloric intake towards proteins and curbing my appetite in between meals. I would recommend that anyone give this a try for the price point of entry here. Great product!

slinkymang's Rating
Vanilla

This eight hour protein powder is a great product. My favorite aspect of this product is that it is an 8-hour protein powder. It is loaded with 26g of protein and 7 different protein sources. This product includes some great sources of protein from fast to slow digesting proteins. This helps with the 8 hours of amino acid delivery straight to the muscles. Relatively low with only 8g of carbohydrates and super low of 2g of sugar. I would take this product after every workout to help deliver protein into my broken down muscles or as a meal replacement product. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to increase their daily protein intake or recover from workouts and increase muscle size and strength. It taste just like a milk shake!!

1-20 of 3,610 Reviews