MuscleTech Phase8 Reviews

Strawberry
Vanilla
1-20 of 3,523 Reviews

wildwes1972's Rating

I've been an athlete for years, I've bought several different protein types but this one is by far the BEST tasting protein I have found. I personally think the best mix is with cold milk, but water tastes just fine also. Its a very thick blend, if you don't have a blender or a bottle with a metal ball it can turn out to have lumps. You will feel full after consuming the shake. You do feel the result the next morning, your LESS sore! I ran an experiment where I compared this protein with gnc amp and when it came to PRICE, EFFICACY, TASTE, phase 8 won each time. Look if you're serious about getting results an overnight protein is a must! Think about this, your muscles do the MOST growing when your asleep. You get no protein intake when your sleeping. Why focus so much on post-work proteins when you can get more bang for your buck if you invested into a SLOW ABSORPTION overnight protein like phase8. I'm not affiliated with muscletech in anyway im simply giving you my honest opinion. And if your still on the fence I suggest you buy the 2lb bottle first. It's pretty cheap 25$ at Walmart. If there's only one protein you can buy, I highly recommend this product.

jacintor1985's Rating
Cookies and Cream

This is by far one of the best proteins I have taken. The mix-ability is great when using a shaker. The Milk chocolate tastes amazing. I take mine with 2% Milk for a creamier, tastier shake. The cookies and cream is OK; however the taste gets kind of boring after awhile. What i love about this protein is it keeps me full for a longer period of time. I take it as my breakfast after my 5 am workout and usually don't get any cravings until 11 or 12 pm. Can't beat the price either. I will continue to use this protein, but will be sticking to milk chocolate.

asheey's Rating

asheey did not leave a written review for this product.

Rage2hard4u's Rating

Awesome product would recommend

Jpedone's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Amazing flavor! Love the 2g sugar. Use as an on the go snack when i cant eat for an extended amount of time

Grant922's Rating
Milk Chocolate

After reading such great reviews on this site, I bought this protein expecting a good mixing, delicious protein. I had been using Combat Protein with great results but moved and the Walmart I moved near didn't sell it so I bought this instead. Unfortunately, I was met with a chalky smelling and tasting protein that doesn't mix well with water in a standard Blender Bottle. Perhaps I got too used to using Combat Protein that I got spoiled by how a protein should mix, but as disgusting chunky slop continued to slide down my throat I decided that enough was enough and have since moved on to another product. As for the macros and calorie content, I'm actually a big fan of this slow-release protein formula, but unfortunately the taste and texture were unbearable. Even opening the container makes a huge, chalky mess. If you don't care at all about flavor or mixing, this protein may be for you due to its fantastic build and blend. If you're like me and need a good taste in a protein that you're gonna be drinking multiple times a day, I would suggest looking somewhere else.

DougieP's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Love the flavor. Just started using this product, it turned on by a friend. Been using ON Gold Standard Whey for five years but wanted to switch to a blend. Love it so far!

Zais89's Rating

This is good protein I take this one after my night work outs before bed since it's a slow Releasing protein I just started taking I look forward to see good results in next few weeks I will keep updated

Butchm27's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I would recommend this protein for taste alone, but also because I can tell a difference in muscle size in the 3 weeks I have been using it.

angelsgirl85's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Overall, this is a very good product. It mixes well with a nice, creamy texture. The chocolate flavor is tasty, but with a touch of artificial aftertaste. I can't vouch that it's more satisfying than other proteins as it claims since it's slow-digesting; it seems on par with my usual whey-only protein. The serving size/scoop is about 20% larger than standard, so there's more protein, but also more calories. It's a bit lower than expected on the protein purity: 26g protein in a 42g serving, or 62% protein. It also has 9% of your RDA sodium, which is a bit high if you're watching that.

raymondladner's Rating
Milk Chocolate

This is the best slow digesting protein that I have tried. I find that it mixes well with a shaker cup and the taste is almost exactly like chocolate milk even though I only mix with water. Phase8 will fill you up and is great before sleeping as it keeps you full throughout the night. Would defiantly reckoned for anyone looking for a slow release protein source.

nieman5's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Good flavor... felt i recovered faster... highly recommended sustained release protein...

ridgeodaniel's Rating
Milk Chocolate

This protein is very good for me because when im about to go to bed and i havent ate yet, i like to make i protein shake using Phase8. Its really good to drink before going to sleep because its a slow digesting protein ! Which is very nice when your sleeping and recovering !

Jordanj42301's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Like the product but I'm more of a cookies and cream protein guy and with this product using 2 scoops can be too much for my shaker without making a mess but with this product make sure you get a good powder to water ratio or it doesn't mix that well but the results are great and that's really what matters in the long run and I would recommend this to my friends

Ramdizzy's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I have been trying supplements for several years. To join the military I had to gain weight so that was my crash course into weight gain powders. I have retired from active duty after 24 years of service and now the weight gain comes naturally. This is my first time trying Phase 8 and I really enjoy the taste. I didn't think I would see any results but I have dropped 3lbs over the month while using it without any other modifications to my routine. I started a fitness program at the base gym two months ago and was really sore after the sessions. While on Phase 8, the soreness seemed to be reduced by a day or two. I preferred taking my shake at night to keep the fueling process going but it was delicious right after my workout. Thank you MuscleTech for this awesome supplement.

LumberJack25's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Great flavor and it feels like it has helped my recovery times after taking it. Mixed up smooth, tasted as good as a chocolate milkshake. Would definitely buy it again.

TheBlueBox's Rating
Vanilla

It's like eating dessert for breakfast. This has been one of the best tasting protein powders I've tried, but I have an insatiable sweet tooth, so this might be too sweet for other people. It blends easily with a shaker bottle and almond milk. It also makes an awesome pudding. I put 2 scoops of powder, 1 tablespoon of chia seeds, and 1 cup of almond milk into a shaker bottle. Shake like mad, put it in the fridge overnight and viola, delicious protein pudding for breakfast.

Pianobishop's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Using the Phase 8 Protein from Muscletech,I can tell a difference in my gains. I normally take it before I go to bed and like I said I can see the gains! it blends well in my shaker bottle. And has a nice smooth texture. I will definitely continue using it!

jcasey2288's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Really good protein im not to big on the taste but it does work i have been taking it for about 2 weeks now and i have gained 8 lbs good product i would recommend it to others.

Niksastick's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Before i go into reviewing it, you must have a shaker bottle. Simple stirring does not get it to where you want it. But with that said, it goes dowm very smoothly and has a great taste. You can take it anytime of the day and you just feel refreshed once it settles in your body. But like all protiens you need to stay consistent with it for it to have its desired effect. Great product overall.

1-20 of 3,523 Reviews