MuscleTech NITRO-TECH Reviews

Contains Whey Isolate and Concentrate Enhanced With Creatine & Aminos!

Banana Bliss
Cinnamon Swirl
1-20 of 1,012 Reviews

wdkern's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Super overpriced protein, better bang for your buck on Myprotein. Get their Impact whey, you wont be sorry. Use WILLIAM-RW5 at checkout for 25%off your entire order!

ERiCtheBuLL's Rating
Decadent Brownie Cheesecake

One of the best tasting whey products I've ever tried. I only mix with cold water. The Mocha Cappucino Swirl is my favorite. Its even great throwing a scoop into some black coffee from time to time. The Decadent Brownie Cheesecake is very good, but pretty much just tastes like a standard chocolate whey mix. Overall, this product meets all of my expectations as a post-workout shake and is my go-to choice.

naeemchoudhary's Rating
Strawberry

Taste is awesome, but the more important thing is the strength and result that i am getting is up to the mark. This is how i feel relax while importing this product from too much distance from Pakistan. I love this product and have intentions to use it whenever i will need it apart from the current duration during which it's giving maximum expected results.

varunraj3's Rating

Extremely sweet

KirtLovesJaimie's Rating

Love this product! Amazing taste. Full of protein! low sugar. So boss

silverchucky's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino Swirl

silverchucky did not leave a written review for this product.

sakpase's Rating
Vanilla

sakpase did not leave a written review for this product.

Tinkerbell1226's Rating
Milk Chocolate

This protein shake is delicious really tasty and mixes well no clumps

anjelica805's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I love the taste delicious also mixed great with just water

jdjtest004's Rating
Vanilla

jdjtest004 did not leave a written review for this product.

Ghawk21's Rating
Banana Bliss

Classic chocolate is a staple in my stack. Recently got to try the banana and it was amazing ( much better than I expected). May have to switch it up and pick up a tub of it next time. Love the added creatine, at 2 scoops/day you don't even need a creatine supplement.

mbugajski462's Rating
Toasted S'mores

mbugajski462 did not leave a written review for this product.

Geelani's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino Swirl

I am liking this protein powder more so than the more well known brands I've tried (musclepharm, etc). I'm neutral on the flavor I chose, will try another next time I order.

Acank74's Rating

You get what you need out of this protein mix. I do not get the bloated feeling after drinking it. It also has amazing taste I would recommend to anyone.

Daren2259's Rating
Milk Chocolate

The "Milk Chocolate" flavor taste is Horrible. I'm a chocolate lover too. I regret ignoring the bad reviews about this flavor. I have 4 lbs. of it that I've been trying to take for a year now. I can't seem to stomach it for more than 2 days in a row. DON"T ignore the bad reviews. Order a different flavor.

SeabassNJ's Rating
Toasted S'mores

I love whats in the protein but it does make me gassy. The Toasted S'mores flavor isn't good at all. The Decadent Brownie Cheesecake is 7/10, The cinnamon Swirl is 9/10 and The chocolate is 9/10. I do like the results and I'm about to buy some more. I can deal with the gas, the question is can others?

ashfitx's Rating
Decadent Brownie Cheesecake

ashfitx did not leave a written review for this product.

Rosavic's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

Rosavic did not leave a written review for this product.

irishpolarbear's Rating

I have no idea where these other reviews are coming from. This is a terrible quality protein powder. It has all of the trademarks of a terrible quality protein. Sticky when it gets on you, doesn't mix right away (but mixes with some very rigorous shaking), and kind of inconsistent. I'm one of those that gets GI issues with bad protein and this one took by system some getting used to. Even still, the first part of my warm up takes place in the locker room stalls. Flavor? Not Good. Here's what I discovered though: Add a splash of heavy whipping cream and all 3 flavors go up about 3-4 points. But if I'm spending money.... I'll spend a little more for something I know is good. I hesitate to say a brand because I don't want to seem like a shill, but I am sticking to Animal whey Isolate. The only reason I had this NITRO-TECH was because my wife was "in an altered state of mind" and thought the buy 2, get 1 seemed like a good deal. She regretted the **** out of that one. She hated it more than I did. For the love of all things Holy, spend a little extra money and get a higher quality. Have some dignity.

JustinRiley7's Rating
Decadent Brownie Cheesecake

This is my first time using Muscle Tech NITRO-TECH. I have been on a protein quest for a while and decided to try this after hearing rave reviews about it. It's a good quality protein that left my muscles feeling nourished post workout. The flavor was exceptional. The only negatives would be that the mixability some times isn't as smooth as I would like it to be. At times, it would sit heavy on my stomach after drinking it often made me gassy. I wasn't too thrilled with the price to serving ratio either. However, it's a very good product overall.

1-20 of 1,012 Reviews