MuscleTech NITRO-TECH Reviews

Contains Whey Isolate and Concentrate Enhanced With Creatine & Aminos!

Banana Bliss
Cinnamon Swirl
1-20 of 1,140 Reviews

mtalbert93's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I have been using this protein powder for about a month. I'm extremely happy with the taste and it blends well when mixed in a shaker bottle. I wouldn't recommend trying to blend in a glass with a spoon. I drink it in the mornings with breakfast and it's worked great so far. I plan to continue using it and would highly recommend.

beeasy777's Rating
Milk Chocolate

This is one great supplement. It has a great taste as well as being very easy to mix. The extra bcaa' s creatine and glutamine are very nice. Helped with recovery!

Rynoh78's Rating
Vanilla

One of the better tasting vanillas I've never been a huge fan of vanilla flavored supplements but this product is by far one of the better tasting ones. It can take a little bit to get used to because it is a little sweet but its definitely easy to get down. Also I like this product because of the protein:serving size ratio. Only one scoop for 30 grams, better than some other leading brands that are about 20-25 grams for a larger scoop. All in all, I'd say I was overly satisfied with my choice here.

serra984's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I have used Nitro Tech Whey for almost a month now. I'm not a huge Chocoalte fan, and the Milk Chocolate flavor is a little too sweet for my liking , but it blends well in a shaker. And tastes great is homemade protein bars. Being Isolate helped with stomach bloating that I usually experience with regular Whey protein, although it did make me a little nauseous the first few days. I guess my body needed to adjust to the creatine. All in all, this is a good product and I will continue using it if I can find a vanilla flavor.

Nave3n's Rating
Milk Chocolate

after using On GOLD STANDARD for almost an year,I have decided to change things a bit and I have bought two 10 servings packs of milk chocolate flavor and it was too sweet for my liking,though it mixed better than expected ,i have to wait and see if there is difference in my overall performance and muscle mass after a month to go for this for longer term

zee661's Rating

zee661 did not leave a written review for this product.

nikolanowak's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

nikolanowak did not leave a written review for this product.

Princesa116's Rating
Milk Chocolate

This is a great tasting protein powder, i have now been using for a month and I'm very happy with it. I've found that it blends best in a blender as opposed to just mixing in a glass with a spoon. I blend with banana and it tastes even better. The scoop is a great size you get enough protein and flavor. I love it and i absolutely recommend it.

mharman5's Rating
Vanilla

I have never been a huge fan of vanilla flavored supplements, however this is one of the better tasting one (at least for me). It takes a little getting used to but I still think it is pretty good. The aftertaste can get to you sometimes but like I said before I have never been a huge fan of vanilla flavors because they always seem to just taste almost like soured milk to me (and no the milk was not old lol) but not this one. It was a pretty sweet taste at first so it does take some getting used to but my experience with it has been really good so far. Great source of protein too, one of the better choices out there in my opinion.

foodluvr123's Rating

This product is fantastic. It mixes both well and easily and the taste is superior to any other similar product I've had. I use this immediately after workouts and feel as though it is truly aiding my body.

cjaj13's Rating

Great product. Love the taste... Gave me a good boost and great recovery. Will get again.

SwoltronPrime's Rating
Vanilla

Tastes terrible but its a whey so the Bcaa ratio is pretty good and it has extra creatine which is never bad

Austinmiller67's Rating
Vanilla

When I received this product I was a little hesitant to try because the flavor was vanilla. But I was still going to give it a chance. After trying out the product the first time I knew the flavor wasn't for me. It has a different aftertaste and didn't resemble vanilla very much. Kept using the product to track for progressive. In a different flavor I would like this product greatly

taraspencer10's Rating
Vanilla

When I first received this I was very skeptical on it. I kept wondering if it would taste just like vanilla or if It would have that nasty gritty and chalky taste to it. I woke up and decided to try it, I pulled out my milk and the Vanilla Protein powder that I got. After following the directions on how to make it, I tried it. I was in shock on the fact that it tasted just like Vanilla!!! No chalky or gritty taste to it at all. It is thick although, but with the taste you cannot beat it. It also leave me full for hours! Definitely would recommend this product.

ploewer1's Rating
Vanilla

I was really excited to finally take a protein that tasted great! I usually hate taking my protein shake because it either tastes like garbage or doesn't mix well. The vanilla flavor was awesome and reminds me of vanilla cake. I truly suggest this product to anyone!

cbhobbs1's Rating

Loved this product! Super great after a workout, or for a meal replacement at times. The flavor was absolutely amazing! So much better than any of the proteins I have used in the past! I will definitely be ordering more of this protein! MuscleTech outdid themselves with this one!

natnature's Rating

This powder has become my breakfast everyday. It's Yummy freakin delicious amazing. I mix it with yogurt and add some granola. Perfect meal before I go running, swimming, work or just to college. It takes seconds to mix it and it's just so convenient for busy people like me. It gives me energy and keeps me going everyday.

Misirzada's Rating

About the taste I didn't like it, it is like sticks my tongue. And it has more protein than usual because its spoon is much bigger

Loganrichart's Rating
Milk Chocolate

This is definitely one of the best protein powders I have used since I started working out. I have never had a problem with it clumping when taken with water, milk, or cashew milk. It even tastes great and the milk chocolate flavor eases my sweet tooth cravings.

SkinsSuck82's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I like to judge protein powder on a few different areas. The taste, ease of mixing, and effects. With this one I thought the taste was pretty good. There was a slight taste of artificial sweetener which I don't really care for, but it wasn't over powering. While it was probably not "spoon mixable" a shaker cup will get it plenty drinkable. The first two things are pretty minor compared to the protein actually doing its job. I drank this for a few weeks after morning workouts and it did just that. It made my muscles feel pumped and tighter than normal and it also kept me full so I was able to use it as a meal replacement powder as well. The only real complaint I had with it was that if you workout in the late evenings it may keep you up at night. All in all I would absolutely recommend this protein. I have actually not yet tried a MuscleTech product I didn't like.

1-20 of 1,140 Reviews