MuscleTech NITRO-TECH Reviews

Contains Whey Isolate and Concentrate Enhanced With Creatine & Aminos!

9.6
Cinnamon Swirl
1-20 of 1,164 Reviews

Claytonray07's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Had a good taste and mixes easy. Would recommend.

shannettefit's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I'm usually very picky when it comes to the flavors of protein but with this one, I got lucky. It tastes so good plus has everything you need in one. Most definitely recommend this if you like to base your decisions on taste as well.

DMcVean's Rating

Works great with the muscle program from madbody.net

hrneal's Rating
Vanilla

Product was the best tasting in protein shakes and mixes very good and would recommend to others.

Krishna27592's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino Swirl

Krishna27592 did not leave a written review for this product.

GGladden33's Rating
Milk Chocolate

GGladden33 did not leave a written review for this product.

soldsoul's Rating

For me it's the best choice for anabolic grow. Wonderful taste, purest protein, easy mixing, it has everything you need: best glutamine, anabolic BCAAs, creatine. I recommend this product, if you need protein and creatine and the price iš very good.

Eklipser05's Rating
Banana Bliss

Banana bliss is too sweet, like a now and later candy rather than actual banana. Doesnt mix that great compared to other brands I have tried. Not saying I won't try it again but i can say i won't be trying banana.

abnbluezman's Rating
Vanilla

Great taste, mixes well. Great protein supplement to help you hit your macros!

crimsonwave44's Rating
Strawberry

crimsonwave44 did not leave a written review for this product.

pdcallanan's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake
Mocha Cappuccino Swirl

Product is good because of the creatine but the taste is not great. Birthday cake does not taste like vanilla or cake batter, and is a little chalky. The mocha Cappuccino is good at first but after taking it for a week I do not look forward to taking it.

kuhteen's Rating
Strawberry

Okay, I'm just basing this off purely taste. This strawberry is absolutely horrid. If you would love to remember tasting what your childhood medicine tasted like, then please be my guest and buy this. I've never been so disappointed by such a basic flavor. Now I have a lot of strawberry protein powder that will probably be put into baking (still not that great).

• cpark2
cpark2's Rating

One of the better protein powders I've taken.

MadiClaire's Rating
Vanilla

This protein powder is one of my favorites. I’ve used it for the past two months and have noticed significant increases in my lifts. I complete for powerlifting and this is a must have. I find the flavor to have a slight artificial sweetness to it but I don’t mind that at all. I always enjoy eating this or making pancakes out of it for the added protein. This protein mix is also very easy on my stomach (which is normally extremely sensitive). I have not had any bloating whatsoever on this product. I completely recommend to anyone who wants to boost their lifts and have a nice snack while doing it. Eating healthy shouldn’t be boring or gross.

Gettys63's Rating
Cookies And Cream
Decadent Brownie Cheesecake

Cookies and Cream doesn't taste much like it should be, it tastes like coffee latte. I love Decadent Brownie Cheesecake! It's kinda strong taste with milk but much better with cold water. This products slightly hard to mix, even in shaker with mesh.. I have to shake hard to get it mix well.

gymnast2008's Rating

Let me begin by saying Muscletech has consistently provided me with NORMAL but unique flavors (who the heck wants gummy bear flavored protein i dont know) - The banana bliss was amazing, and i made pancakes with it for my family. Smores was awesome but not a favorite. and chocolate mint, although i wouldnt buy again because after the second or third its too much, is a creative and tasty flavor. the consistency is rich and easy to mix. I have not come across a chalky protein from Muscletech yet.

melsworld92's Rating
Vanilla

My first thought prior to tasting was that the formula appeared very smooth and seemed like it blended very well. What I did not enjoy was the flavor. I've never been a big fan of vanilla but this product definitely reminded me of that. It made the protein shake seem very chalky and the flavor too overpowering. I don't want to shut down the overall product, because I believe it it had been chocolate, it probably would have been my absolute favorite! I did enjoy the efficiency of the product and how fulfilling it made me feel after one serving. I do believe it is a solid product that helped me in my goal to muscle building. I would recommend to others, just not this flavor. Huge shout out to MuscleTech for letting me sample this product at no cost! I enjoyed being a part of the process!

caitmacmeoww's Rating
Milk Chocolate

caitmacmeoww did not leave a written review for this product.

pvoneppinger's Rating
Milk Chocolate

NitroTech is definitely in my top 5 protein powders. The taste was great; ive only had the chocolate and vanilla. It mixes easily with water and also whole food items like oatmeal and peanut butter. I used it for baking; perfect results. The addition of creatine took the need for another supplement out my routine so thats a plus. No issues with digestion. No bloating or gas. Used it for starting my clean bulking phase. If used probably, like all food supplements, this protein powder can be a big help for any athlete or bodybuilder.

hlamrani's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Nitro-Tech is a solid product from Muscle Tech. The Milk Chocolate is easily one of the best flavors out there. The powder dissolves quickly and the taste is a solid 9/10. The creatine content in this whey product makes it a great all rounder to meet your lifting needs. I would recommend this product for anyone who wants to see a noticeable increase in strength.

1-20 of 1,164 Reviews