MuscleTech NITRO-TECH Reviews

Contains Whey Isolate and Concentrate Enhanced With Creatine & Aminos!

Banana Bliss
Strawberry
9.6
Chocolate Mint
Vanilla Birthday Cake
Cinnamon Swirl
1-20 of 1,013 Reviews

CWT2017's Rating

One of the best tasting whey products. I only mix with cold water. I've tried Chocolate and Vanilla and both tasted great. This is my new post-workout shake or on days when I can't get to the gym.

rosiekay's Rating

The taste is great. I love it in the mornings when in a hurry and throw a scoop in with my large cup of coffee. For me it is a very rich choc flavor and hard to get it all down due to the sweetness but it is good tasting.

wdkern's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Super overpriced protein, better bang for your buck on Myprotein. Get their Impact whey, you wont be sorry. Use WILLIAM-RW5 at checkout for 25%off your entire order!

ERiCtheBuLL's Rating
Decadent Brownie Cheesecake

One of the best tasting whey products I've ever tried. I only mix with cold water. The Mocha Cappucino Swirl is my favorite. Its even great throwing a scoop into some black coffee from time to time. The Decadent Brownie Cheesecake is very good, but pretty much just tastes like a standard chocolate whey mix. Overall, this product meets all of my expectations as a post-workout shake and is my go-to choice.

naeemchoudhary's Rating
Strawberry

Taste is awesome, but the more important thing is the strength and result that i am getting is up to the mark. This is how i feel relax while importing this product from too much distance from Pakistan. I love this product and have intentions to use it whenever i will need it apart from the current duration during which it's giving maximum expected results.

varunraj3's Rating

Extremely sweet

KirtLovesJaimie's Rating

Love this product! Amazing taste. Full of protein! low sugar. So boss

silverchucky's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino Swirl

silverchucky did not leave a written review for this product.

sakpase's Rating
Vanilla

sakpase did not leave a written review for this product.

Tinkerbell1226's Rating
Milk Chocolate

This protein shake is delicious really tasty and mixes well no clumps

anjelica805's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I love the taste delicious also mixed great with just water

jdjtest004's Rating
Vanilla

jdjtest004 did not leave a written review for this product.

Ghawk21's Rating
Banana Bliss

Classic chocolate is a staple in my stack. Recently got to try the banana and it was amazing ( much better than I expected). May have to switch it up and pick up a tub of it next time. Love the added creatine, at 2 scoops/day you don't even need a creatine supplement.

mbugajski462's Rating
Toasted S'mores

mbugajski462 did not leave a written review for this product.

Geelani's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino Swirl

I am liking this protein powder more so than the more well known brands I've tried (musclepharm, etc). I'm neutral on the flavor I chose, will try another next time I order.

Acank74's Rating

You get what you need out of this protein mix. I do not get the bloated feeling after drinking it. It also has amazing taste I would recommend to anyone.

Daren2259's Rating
Milk Chocolate

The "Milk Chocolate" flavor taste is Horrible. I'm a chocolate lover too. I regret ignoring the bad reviews about this flavor. I have 4 lbs. of it that I've been trying to take for a year now. I can't seem to stomach it for more than 2 days in a row. DON"T ignore the bad reviews. Order a different flavor.

SeabassNJ's Rating
Toasted S'mores

I love whats in the protein but it does make me gassy. The Toasted S'mores flavor isn't good at all. The Decadent Brownie Cheesecake is 7/10, The cinnamon Swirl is 9/10 and The chocolate is 9/10. I do like the results and I'm about to buy some more. I can deal with the gas, the question is can others?

ashfitx's Rating
Decadent Brownie Cheesecake

ashfitx did not leave a written review for this product.

Rosavic's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

Rosavic did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,013 Reviews