MuscleTech NITRO-TECH Reviews

Contains Whey Isolate and Concentrate Enhanced With Creatine & Aminos!

9.7
Vanilla
1-20 of 1,045 Reviews

Sampleaccount's Rating
Toasted S'mores

go with the banana bliss! and make pancakes..... youre welcome

evelynromo's Rating

evelynromo did not leave a written review for this product.

lindalara1017's Rating

lindalara1017 did not leave a written review for this product.

mosafouda's Rating
Cookies And Cream

This protein is a good choice for building lean muscles, however it's really very difficult to digest, whenever I take it i feel uncomfortable in my stomach, i fell like vomiting and not being able to eat for at least 3 hours, the biggest mistake I did was when i took 2 scoops as I wasn't able to prepare my lunch, I wasn't able to eat anything fir the rest of the day, I don't know why this is happening to me when I take this protein supplement as i have used many supplements before and never witnessed this problem with any of them.

cclint1982's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

cclint1982 did not leave a written review for this product.

DrazenP's Rating
Banana Bliss

NOT A BAD PROTEIN, but compare the price to myprotein 90% isolate and you will se the difference. Use ALEKSANDAR-RH5 to get 25% off so you could buy 5kg of perfect whey isolate for 75$...Before you put unhelpfull on my review, check the labtests, than come back and thank me!

zee661's Rating

I love this protein and i juts risked to go with Banana Bliss because it doesn't have a rate but overall it's so good and it mixes so well and tastes creamy I know a lot of you haven't bought the Banana Bliss cuz i doesn't have a rate but let me tell you something ! you wouldn't be let down trust me i am so picky when it comes to protein taste !!

asheey's Rating

asheey did not leave a written review for this product.

JessicaHartC427's Rating
Toasted S'mores

Love this product. The taste is one of the best and it works great. I would highly recommend!

AllanIngramN956's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino Swirl

I have tried different product to help me gain more noticeable muscles and this product has worked really good. I would highly recommend the mocha swirl flavor.

DonnasLife's Rating
Banana Bliss

Great protein. It has helped me gain more muscle.

Styven15's Rating

That chocolate mint taste so good and the results even better great for body building

JudithColon's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

Amazing results. Great gains!

Joe D's Rating

Nitrotech is a high quality protein formula. It's main ingredient is whey isolate. There's also added creatine, so you don't have to supplement with it if you use it everyday. The taste is top notch for a whey. Both chocolate and cookies and cream is excellent. With so many scandals happening nowadays with supplement companies, I highly recommend a highly respected company like muscletech, where you know you'll always get what's on the label.

EmilyNorthr844r's Rating
Cookies And Cream

This protein is one of my favorites. I have noticed gains quicker then before.

shoboy954's Rating

This protein is one of the best I've ever had. I've been lifting for 9 yrs and I've taken several different protein powders. I thought Gold Standard was the best I've had until I tried this. I got bigger gainz rapidly on Nitro Tech. I think Birthday cake flavor is nasty and has lil chucks of "sprinkles" that gets in the way. I wouldn't recommend that flavor. Chocolate and cappuccino are great.

EmilyFergusonb9's Rating

I saw results after 2 weeks. Got a lil lean must workout while using product!

MarionLawrenceQ's Rating

I was working out hard before trying this product and didn't really get the muscle definition I wanted. Since I've tried nitro I have been showing more results and been lifting more weight.

FitLilli's Rating

I have noticeably been gaining more strength. Would recommend to others!

AlanMacDD's Rating

I have been wanting to gain more muscles and have tried different products. Nitro has defiantly been a life changer I am getting good results.

1-20 of 1,045 Reviews