MuscleTech NITRO-TECH Reviews

Each Scoop Contains 30 Grams of Protein, Primarily From Whey Protein Isolate and Whey Peptides

Strawberry
Vanilla
1-20 of 1,243 Reviews

buchanne's Rating
Decadent Brownie Cheesecake

mixed very well and taste wasn't to bad either, even tho i am not a cheesecake fan, this protein wasn't too bad especially when i was craving something sweet. if you love sweet protein this is the one for you, also is a great aid for recovery.

Jorge1305's Rating
Banana Bliss

Tastes great! Easy to drink protein. Definitely will get this flavor again.

joeywell's Rating
Chocolate Mint

The chocolate mint is a fantastic flavor that mixes well with water, milk and almond milk. There's no bitter aftertaste and goes down very smooth.

itsnotmycoffee's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Muscletech never fails to deliver a quality and great tasting product at a great price. Nitro-Tech mixes well in both milk (almond) or water without clumping. Also, a scoop of it is a great way to add some flavor to my morning oatmeal.

• LSEMAX
LSEMAX's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino Swirl

Best tasting protein shake I have ever tried, mixes perfectly, I also feel less hungry and more energized after consumption. Would recommend, I also look leaner and think it has benefited my physique and general gains.

bdong2018's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino Swirl

Love this protein, very macro friendly for any of the goals. I got the mocha cappuccino flavor and it tastes amazing. I mix it in with my oatmeal every morning and is a great way to start the day. The protein mixes well in shakes and smoothies without any chunks and such. Macros are very friendly, low carb and low fat which id perfect for a cut which I am on right now. Would recommend this product to anyone whos looking for a high quality protein supplement

DavidPaulsen32's Rating
Chocolate Mint

DavidPaulsen32 did not leave a written review for this product.

jaironove's Rating
Banana Bliss

Banana Bliss was the last flavor I tried. Definitely the flavor match to be used with just water or with more complex shakes like blended peanut butter plus almond milk. 30 gr of high quality making a true difference. I am also lactose intolerant but this protein is perfectly tolerated thanks to the isolation process it has.

rsabo44's Rating
Chocolate Mint

I have been into weightlifting and bodybuilding for quite some time now. With that said, I have tried out numerous proteins along the way. This protein has definitely been the best product I have used yet. It mixes amazing and never leaves any chunks. In addition, the taste is second to none. If you blend it up with ice it tastes just like Chocolate Mint Ice Cream. As far as the macros and what is in this protein, it is as good as it gets. This protein is made of nothing except what will help you reach your fitness goals. If you are serious about reaching your fitness goals I would recommend this protein. I will definitely be using it again in the future!

pitbullshark's Rating
Chocolate Mint

I got the Nitro Tech Mint Chocolate and I have to say it was delicious!! The flavors were well balanced and the consistency was smooth and creamy. When it comes to mixing it doesn’t clump but dissolves fast. I used it for one month 2 scoops a serving and 2 servings a day. I would suggest mixing it with cold water. After one month I can say there was a definite change in my muscle tone and growth. On average I work out 5 days a week and saw a definite increase in energy and stamina both in and outside the gym. In one months time I gained 4 lbs of muscle and cut down on my body fat. If you are searching for a high quality protein to improve yourself with then I would suggest MuscleTech NitroTech.

fitpharmacist17's Rating
Chocolate Mint

I love the chocolate mint flavor! I use it for hot chocolate, shakes and pancakes!! It's like Christmas in your mouth ❤️

castlegch's Rating
Banana Bliss

Great tasting product! Mixes very well and is a great source of protein!

nellybrowne's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Love love love this product.. helps with muscle gain and energy at the gym.. keeps me full and tastes amazing

tacuellar182's Rating
Decadent Brownie Cheesecake

Taste great and packs 30 grams of protien! It has a nice amino profile and creatine to help with the lean gains.

bandad2017's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

This flavor cinnamon swirl was the best i have tasted. This reminds me of a cinnabon from the mall. I I've had serval proteins before but this one is by far my favorite. I blend it with a banana and peanut butter and this stuff taste amazing. I take this early in the morning or right after i work out, but usually take it early in the morning since its alittle thick and keeps me full. I would recommend first time users to consider buying this.

Stefa67's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

I've tried the chocolate flavor and that one is by far my favorite one. The vanilla birthday cake, not so much. Over all this is a great product. It shakes well and not at all clumsy and does the job. It definitely also gives me more strength to keep going through my workouts too!!

nmini58's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Overall I love this product. I didn't like the cinnamon. Swirl however because the cinnamon is too overpowering. I amazing fan of lighter flavors and will continue side other flavors. Great product and looking forward to testing out some of the others.

BigManBW's Rating
Banana Bliss

Best protein powder ever, ingredient profile is top shelf, absolutely love this flavor, big thanks to Muscletech!!!

janderson1235's Rating