MuscleTech MASS-TECH Reviews

7.7
7.3

shayanjack's Rating
Vanilla

great mass gainer. jumped from 185lb to 191 in less than 3 weeks. also didn't gain any significant fat on my belly and i can still clearly see my abs. flavour is not that good and tastes just like sugar with milk which isn't that bad but could be better. not a fan of the vanilla flavour but it was the only flavour available at large size. make sure you drink a lot of water if u take this because of the creatine otherwise it affects ur kidneys badly.

nasserdeeb93's Rating
Milk Chocolate

After trying ON pro gainer I bought 2 tubs of mass tech as a change. I'm about to finish the first tub and results are seen already. Unfortunately the milk chocolate taste is not that good. It's very sweet and if you mix it with milk it becomes very thick. I even sometimes feel nauseated after taking it. All in all, it's worth a try and with a good diet you'll definitely see results.

dannyrey0131's Rating

dannyrey0131 did not leave a written review for this product.

heatherd20's Rating

Good taste. Could mix better *

Museyouver's Rating

From 130lb to 165lb in just 2 month :D

• jreday
jreday's Rating
Vanilla

My favorite product as a "lean weight gainer".

Mattcp27's Rating
Birthday Cake

Despite running through many tubs of protein, this was the first mass gainer I have ever tried. In addition, I used this product as more of a high calorie protein shake than as a mass gainer....in other words, I'd do only one scoop as a serving, as opposed to the recommended 5 scoops. All that being said, this product is delicious and mixes well. I had always been skeptical of mass gainers, but the sources of the additional calories are complex carbs, and I was impressed with the ingredients used. I would absolutely recommend this as a high calorie protein shake, which is how I implemented it, or as a true mass gainer. Enjoy!

Bigchill006's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Very fulfilling and tasty. Just make sure you have a blender! Great with coconut or almond milk. Highly recommend

Braveheart954's Rating

This is a delicious and filling product I high recommend this for anyone looking to pack on some serious size💪🏾

seth81700's Rating
Strawberry

This was my very first mass gainer, and God was it awful. Requiring 5 scoops for one serving made shakes very chalky and tough to swallow. Plus, the more milk/water you add to thin it out, the more you have to drink. I don't think I ever finished a full serving; I would always have to pour a bit out. In addition, the strawberry flavor was the worst flavor of anything I have ever tried from this site. I would not recommend this product. You're better off going with True Mass.

CoachPhilJack's Rating

CoachPhilJack did not leave a written review for this product.

miniHulk29's Rating
Milk Chocolate

This mass gainer is great, I can already see myself getting bigger in the first month. There's no need to buy any extra creatine with the amount that this has, making it a great bang for your buck! Will definitely keep on buying.

ramack27's Rating
Cookies and Cream

This is my favorite protein!! I've tried numerous mass gainers and this one by far works the best!! Of all proteins I've tried, this one also tastes the best!! If you're a looking to put on muscle mass, mass tech by Muscle Tech is the way to go! Try the cookies and cream!!

Jjg26148's Rating
Birthday Cake

Masstech was a really good product. The birthday cake flavor tasted really good, wasn't too sweet and had little sprinkles in it as well. The amount of ingredients for mass gain is insane in this product. You really feel a lot fuller when drinking this. I would usually drink a couple shakes a day to split up the serving and I gained 5 lbs from one tub that way. I felt like I had more energy in the gym.

ew42840's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Definitely would recommend this as a mass gainer for hard gainers or overall use staggering the scoops foe your protein needs. I was impressed with the digestion and no bloat. Muscle hardness definitely improved as well. I did notice though after being consistent for a week or 2 and missing 3 days, getting back on took some adjusting. Water intake is a must. But with 2 servings a day I am planning to make this a staple.

Chinyta19's Rating
Milk Chocolate

If you are looking to gain muscle mass in a short time, this product meets all expectations, it has 80 grams of protein, 156 carbohydrates ideal for the bulking season, 100% recommended

bauenheim's Rating

Been through other products with the same line of goal - mass gain. But this one does really shows results even with the so called leading brand. Within just less than a month, I already gained 3kg, enough progress, even if I followed less than the recommended servings, but it was enough for in between meals to fill the tank for workout. I can certainly say this does show results.

antman11's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I'm not a big eater,so supplementing with Mass Tech made it east for me to get in good quality calories. I've always had a hard time putting on weight but with Mass Tech i was able to put pack on ten pounds of quality muscle,i can honestly sat Muscle Tech is the leader in the supplement industry.

Behlingr35's Rating
Birthday Cake

When it comes to gainers this is the best one on the market. With the amount of calories and protein it has it's the best value. Taste is strong and good and it comes through with the results, It's a no non sense approach and will help with gains. Best Gainer on the Market!!!!!

lindalara1017's Rating

lindalara1017 did not leave a written review for this product.