MuscleTech MASS-TECH Reviews

Birthday Cake
Vanilla

upctruth's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Packed on 7 lbs. of muscle in seven weeks with the help of this product and a good diet and workout program. There was no obvious fat gain during the seven weeks. My calorie intake was 3700 a day which is hard to get when eating clean I will definitely use and recommend this product again.

EPLEITEZ's Rating

So for the last month and a half I've been using this mass gainer, I've gained approximately 14 pounds of muscle! It's been a great help to my goal of gaining size and bulking up. Thanks to this mix, I've also gained poundage on my maxes as well! I recommend this mass gainer for anyone wanting to bulk up quick and steady. Heavy weight lifting is where you'll want to be working with this stuff. I guarantee promising results!

ATOC's Rating
Cookies and Cream

This is my all time favorite mass gainer. The taste is great and I really do get results with this product. It has increased my overall strength and size. My recovery time has lessened. Great product to use for when you can't get a meal in.

JordanRenay1's Rating
Vanilla

Decent flavor. I really like the macros the most and the results since I've been taking this product in the past few weeks. Definitely will continue using this! Highly recommend to add mass and strength to your workouts

cnwachuku42's Rating
Milk Chocolate

This product does exactly what it says. I have shared it with all my co-workers who are trying to gain some weight and was delighted to see their gains. They were having trouble packing on any weight and this product was their savior.

candiw's Rating
Cookies and Cream

The cookies and cream was awesome! I took this along with some hard core training with a powerlifting program was able to add 20 pounds to my overall total.

jljohns53's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Excellent product, EXCELLENT flavor !!

bschwantes's Rating
Birthday Cake

Great product! Taste delicious and has everything you need if you are trying to bulk up. Would definitely recommend!

mottofatkid's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Great flavor, you can actually tastes the cookies and cream. Awesome amount of protein and amminos to drive you through big gains. My muscles never felt fatigued and I felt stronger while using this product.

Ghawk21's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I like using this product split up into two servings. Makes a great pre and post workout combination. Taste is great especially for a weight gainer. Definitely helps get those calories in during bulking season.

DarkZero0's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Best,not made out of crappy maltodextrin,healthy

legendary916's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Great product to use as a meal replacement, definitely recommended spotting the servings throughout the day!

SarahAfshar's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Very impressive mass gaining health product. Not only does it help to build muscle, it works to maintain. When using this product eating vegan, this product helped me maintain my muscle and also helped with my hair, skin and nails. The taste is incredible. I mix it with coconut milk. I love it and would recommend it to anyone. *I received this product in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.*

skibum234's Rating
Cookies and Cream

So first off I normally am not a fan of the flavor Cookies N' Cream, but i actually liked this flavor for the mass tech. I thought this was an excellent mass gainer. I've tried other mass gainers and so far i like this one the best. Great flavor, made me gain a good amount of weight, about three pounds in a week. Also mixes really well.

cemiltacir's Rating
Milk Chocolate

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

g3ohss's Rating
Cookies and Cream

I love thisssss I have been taking it for about a week and has been helping me gain some weight. Hasnt made me gain fat so we are good. So far only 2 pounds.

AustinX56's Rating
Milk Chocolate

This is my go to mass builder. I love that it has omega 3s, and the calorie content fits perfect to my macronutrients. The flavor was spot on and was easy to take anytime of the day. I mixed this product with almond milk for an even better flavor!

AxemanYako's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Pros: The product does what it was designed for. By drinking 1 serving (5 scoops) after each workout, and one serving on my recovery days, I have noticed a small increase in size. I should note they recommend you take 2 servings a day. Cons: The taste is just bad. I can force it down, but wow it needs work. I have also noticed I have gas more often. Not so much it becomes a burden, just expect a possible increase. Lastly is the serving size. 5 scoops will fill up most of my shaker, which is pretty large. There is barley any room for the milk. It doesn't mix very well either. At the end of the day the product appears work, which is what matters the most. If you are huge on taste, then you might want to look into other brands.

ccotter@sportsnetny.com's Rating
Milk Chocolate

The worst protein powder I have ever purchased. Taste is ok, but it does not mix well at all. Impossible to drink. Turns into an entire shaker bottle of foam. Plenty of better options available.

frankfazio93's Rating
Milk Chocolate

You put on weight quickly with this, you can thank the creatine for that. Yes, the calories help too but only if you're eating enough in addition to the shakes. I busted a long time weight plateau with this protein but I will have to say it was one of the worst mixing proteins I've ever had. Just threw away the last third of it this morning and then proceeded to open my Pro Gainer from Optimum. Product works great I just couldn't enjoy it/finish it which definitely knocks off some stars. And for the record, I've never had issues finishing a supplement before. Buy it for the results, not for taste or mixability.