MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Reviews

7.9
Blue Raspberry
1-20 of 1,265 Reviews

gferguson37's Rating

I have had hardcore elite in the past and the only reason I didn't give it a 10 was because the newest addition to the Hydroxycut line was a tad bit better. However, elite was everything and more than I expected. I go through a bottle when I am on a cut cycle and then stay off for a few months, but during that time hardcore elite ignites my fat loss engine. Taking it thirty minutes before my workout/cardio session, makes me sweat away in stubborn weight I am trying to take off. Plus, it's like a sauna for your insides! Definitely a staple in my nutrition cabinet.

LSMlift's Rating

I have had a good experience with all hydroxycut products. I think that they are a great aid to weight loss. Personally I find them the most effective when cycled. I use them to get over plateaus when I'm at a steady body fat for a couple weeks. This helps me to keep dropping at a more consistent rate.

keithsadie's Rating

Anyone that is unsure about using this, please read the label. If you don't drink or take much caffeine on a daily basis, go easy on this stuff for the first few days. I make sure to take it when I am going to be doing something active, so that I can take advantage of the increased energy. I feel like I'm less fatigued when I take this and my mind seems to focus more on the things I'm trying to do. A great product that works.

Taz56058's Rating

I have been using Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite for a little over a week now and I have been very happy with it thus far. I have been taking it primarily as a pre workout and it gives me a nice boost of energy without any crash in my personal use. I like that it gives me smooth and clean pump and focus, no jitters or over stimulation.

Fer1123's Rating

Great product, interesting concept. Definately one of the more intense products in terms of weight loss as well as energy.

timbo23man's Rating

I have not been disappointed with any of the Hydroxycut product, and this product is no exception to the rule. Hydroxycut continues to get better and better with their formulas. Within a couple of weeks of use, I felt some of my heavier areas dissipate, thus allowing me to see more of my abdominal wall that I have not seen for a while. You can expect to have the highest quality of ingredients from MuscleTech. If you are looking to lose some weight in an effective manner, look no further than the Hydroxycut line of products.

C14RKK3NT's Rating

I purchased this because I have had good results with Hydroxycut in the past. This version, however, exceeds what I had expected from a cutting agent. Increased focus and the metabolic kick, Wow! I love it and the results speak for themselves!

Grizz36's Rating

Great energy boost throughout the day, helped my metabolism to shed a few extra pounds. Big fan of the Mustletech products.

ShaunS47's Rating
Fruit Fusion

Within the first few days of taking this product I noticed increased energy and metabolism. Great for losing weight and maintaining energy.

slinkymang's Rating

This is the most powerful hydroxycut product that I have used so far. It is a thermogenic capsule which helps loose weight and provide extreme energy. My favorite aspect is that all of the ingredients are scientifically tested and proven to work. I would follow the directions to take each of the capsules for day 1-7 and beyond. My favorite ingredient would have to be the 200mg of green coffee extract to help aid in boosting the metabolism. The caffeine helps to get you going in the morning. I would take this instead of drinking a coffee to help wake me up, and it is helping me reach my goals of burning fat. I would recommend this product to anyone trying to shed a few pounds, but remember you still have to work hard at the gym to reach these goals.

anubis640's Rating

Good product that you can feel working. You can feel this one a lot more than the lesser versions. Pay attention to the dosage - I sometimes cut back a little which the bottle says you may need to do.

CsRed's Rating
Fruit Fusion

This is a great product to use to cut down. It is very effetive in burning fat and I like the energy it gives me. Very clean and I feel good using it.

whiteboyfromco's Rating

I love the hydroxycut products. I've tried many different versions of the products. So far this is the only one that has made me feel jittery. After a couple of weeks the feeling wasn't as intense but still not comfortable. But it definitely works and works well. Would've given it at least a 9 if it weren't for the jitters.

jeffkwas's Rating

Good stuff. I recommend Hardcore Elite at the gym. Works as described and no weird feelings.

raiderblue17's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Amazing product not sure why its asking for taste... its a pill... swallow it.

Nate24body's Rating

Here is a great product from MuscleTech. I could most certainly tell I took it and it does seem to do what it's suppose to, but as a matter of preference for me, I prefer other MuscleTech fat burners for myself.

This product gave me a strong dose of energy and really helped keep my diet cravings under control. I never had an up set stomach while taking this product.

Ton001's Rating

Ive been using Hydroxycut Elite for 3 weeks now and I have lost 11 pounds. The weight just falls right off and continues too. Muscle Tech has packed these with proven ingredients to burn fat. The fat burning effects hit you hard be prepared to have energy for the entire day which is fantastic on a low calorie diet. I would recommend this product to any one serious about shedding some weight.

Seshark's Rating

Wow this works great! I've been using this for about a month now. I'm very happy with the results so far. Great energy all day long.

outcold247's Rating

Great boost for when you want to shed a little extra. Not a miracle drug so you'll have to put in the effort to clean up your diet and work hard in the gym but it definitely helps. Sweat. Sweat is the key word here as this made me sweat like nothing else. I like to sweat because it makes me feel like I'm working hard and pushes me to keep going so that in itself is a great reason to continue using this version of hydroxycut. Big shout out to the iovate team for the chance to give this a try and it is something I'll keep on hand for the times when I want to cut or maintain.

1-20 of 1,265 Reviews