MuscleTech CELL-TECH Reviews

Build Size & Strength and Improve Between Set Recovery*

Orange
Icy Rocket Freeze

Corey2020's Rating

I love the Flavor and I have been using it for about 9 days and can already see my strength improving .

mhunter509's Rating
Grape

This was my first time having Cell-Tech. I honestly thought that this was just overglorified creatine but the results have surprised me. I've only been on it for about 3 weeks and have already seen some decent strength gains and feel like I'm looking a little bigger. I was at a plateau in terms of strength, so I was pretty stoked that my strength started to go up again after taking this. The grape flavor was pretty good if you're normally a fan of grape. I was originally just planning on going through my tub but I'm definitely going to keep taking it when I run out.

crimson84's Rating

This is my first time trying the Cell Tech. I have the fruit punch flavor and hasn't too sure about the taste after having it I got use to it and really isn't that bad. I've been only using this product for a short time and have notice some results with muscle gain with going to the gym at least 5 times a week. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone wanting to put on some muscle mass.

ngibson77's Rating
Grape

ngibson77 did not leave a written review for this product.

McDaniel1120's Rating

Working Construction in an environment with heavy lifting, then returning home to crank out a 45min to - hour long workout session I need something to help me from feeling like death the next day. Cell Tech fills the Gap perfectly! With creatine and a good mix of slow and fast release carbs its the best creatine ive ever tried! I tried Grape and loved it, I added a little more water then they recommend. Definitely recommend!

alanalanr's Rating
Grape

Been using cell tech for some time now, really enjoy this creatine monohydrate and nitrate with mix of carbs and some Aminos in there, good taste . Would definitely recommend!

Supe250rman's Rating
Grape

Great post workout supplement take it right after your workout for recovery the taste is strong but besides that you got a great recovery supplement.

mtrxdrg's Rating
Grape

Great mix of creatine and aminos for that lean mass build. The taste was amazing and smooth no grit when mixing. After taking for only a few days I have noticed a little more fullness compared to using my other creatine. Overall very satisfied

kriswoj17's Rating

First of all, this was SO easy to drink! Sometimes with supplements the flavor or texture makes it nearly impossible to get down....but this is so delicious! I can already tell the difference with my body after taking this supplement. I highly recommend it!

astaiano's Rating

This mix is what i've been looking for, good dosages of aminos and creatine. Flavor was excellent, Its my new go to post workout drink. Perfect for putting on lean size from what I've seen.

vanwhy1's Rating

Iv been using for about a week, and love it. Grape taste awesome. Will definitely be my go to creatine for now on!

rec091387's Rating

Well done recovery drink. Not for everyone, if you are looking to moderate your carbohydrates. Also 5 grams of creatine as well so make sure you are incorporating this drink with intense training. After only a few uses, I noticed more muscle fullness which was great. The flavor for me was just ok.

asipes1103's Rating

Never been a fan of Fruit Punch but this one, I really liked. First day I took this, I noticed my muscles felt fuller, stronger and already to destroy my next workout. Safe to use on rest days. High quality ingredients and doesn't cost you an arm and a leg to get. You know what you're getting from Muscle Tech and I love that. Strongly recommend this to all.

nicsoccer09's Rating

I have been taking this product for a week now and love it. This is my first go at taking creatine. I can already see some results and feel like I have been getting better pumps during my lifts and more endurance during lifts. The flavor tastes good but I only take 1 scoop and it is pretty strong so I recommend using more water. I mixes really well and the 3lb container is great. I can tell that continuing to use this product will show a big difference.

pastorcasey's Rating

Celltech... Simply the best! I love how it is more of a strict preworkout product. It provides you with everything you need after a great day in the gym. The carbs are amazing and really replenish. I have used this stuff forever and it still today produces. Be ready for some gains when you start taking cell tech.

katona33's Rating

I loved this stuff! Its tastes great!!

EPLEITEZ's Rating

I usually am not a big creatine since usual products are not too enjoyable to drink but by far I have blown away with CellTech! The Fruit Punch taste is phenomenal and on top of that, I felt my muscles start to feel a lot fuller by week 3 and muscle felt tight and strong after every workout definitely an awesome thing to drink right after your workout or during.

tsajjad17's Rating

Fruit Punch was better than I expected, mixes well, and doesn't leave that chalky feeling in your mouth which I love. It's a quality product, and great source of creatine and BCAAs.

RobReevesKoch's Rating

I got Fruit punch thinking I would like the flavor more than I typically do, but I was wrong. I do not think that there is anything wrong with it, but if you typically do not like fruit punch, go with a different flavor. This stuff is pretty neat. It mixes better than I could have imagined. Usually, creatine kind of tastes like sand, but this stuff mixed perfectly into water and had the extra sugar bump as well that I like to take with creatine to get to my muscles faster. Great pump from this stuff, and very limited 'creatine rage' and virtually no bloated feeling. Would highly recommend this product to another person.

Emenhiser's Rating

Scoops are big, but it mixes super easy. Doesn't leave that gritty chalky after taste like most do. Have noticed a difference after a few days of using in terms of lifting capacity and muscle stamina.