MuscleTech CELL-TECH Reviews

Orange
Icy Rocket Freeze

mrscott49's Rating
Orange

Not super impressed, but the jury is still out. Tastes great (shocked!) but separates quickly. Haven't seen any improvement in pumps (bummed) but strength is increasing (that's not exclusively due to using this product). Still have a but , so follow up coming.

DakotaPryor's Rating

DakotaPryor did not leave a written review for this product.

Jpking121's Rating
Icy Rocket Freeze

Jpking121 did not leave a written review for this product.

Mahdiawada's Rating

Love the natural flavor it gives works like a charm

Keanetmg's Rating

Keanetmg did not leave a written review for this product.

transs1111's Rating

I experienced significant strength gains and surprisingly no bloat!!! After about a week I was going a lot deeper in my sets toward the end of my workout where I would usually fatigue. Definitely going a second round with this one. I must say Muscletech never disappoints!!!!

meghrajsinh's Rating
Grape

This was a different kind of supplement. I bet you cant find any other creatine supplement with the strength it gives with this supplement. I use it as pre workout and it gives me strength during my workouts.

brunettefitchix's Rating

brunettefitchix did not leave a written review for this product.

mini1nm's Rating
Grape

Great product. Tart grape is definately good to have when you don't want something super sweet and overwhelming. Mixes well and goes down easy. I have not noticed as much change in strength or recovery as I would like though. Overall if taste is a concern, this is the product for you.

Corey2020's Rating

I love the Flavor and I have been using it for about 9 days and can already see my strength improving .

mhunter509's Rating
Grape

This was my first time having Cell-Tech. I honestly thought that this was just overglorified creatine but the results have surprised me. I've only been on it for about 3 weeks and have already seen some decent strength gains and feel like I'm looking a little bigger. I was at a plateau in terms of strength, so I was pretty stoked that my strength started to go up again after taking this. The grape flavor was pretty good if you're normally a fan of grape. I was originally just planning on going through my tub but I'm definitely going to keep taking it when I run out.

crimson84's Rating

This is my first time trying the Cell Tech. I have the fruit punch flavor and hasn't too sure about the taste after having it I got use to it and really isn't that bad. I've been only using this product for a short time and have notice some results with muscle gain with going to the gym at least 5 times a week. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone wanting to put on some muscle mass.

ngibson77's Rating
Grape

ngibson77 did not leave a written review for this product.

McDaniel1120's Rating

Working Construction in an environment with heavy lifting, then returning home to crank out a 45min to - hour long workout session I need something to help me from feeling like death the next day. Cell Tech fills the Gap perfectly! With creatine and a good mix of slow and fast release carbs its the best creatine ive ever tried! I tried Grape and loved it, I added a little more water then they recommend. Definitely recommend!

alanalanr's Rating
Grape

Been using cell tech for some time now, really enjoy this creatine monohydrate and nitrate with mix of carbs and some Aminos in there, good taste . Would definitely recommend!

Supe250rman's Rating
Grape

Great post workout supplement take it right after your workout for recovery the taste is strong but besides that you got a great recovery supplement.

mtrxdrg's Rating
Grape

Great mix of creatine and aminos for that lean mass build. The taste was amazing and smooth no grit when mixing. After taking for only a few days I have noticed a little more fullness compared to using my other creatine. Overall very satisfied

kriswoj17's Rating

First of all, this was SO easy to drink! Sometimes with supplements the flavor or texture makes it nearly impossible to get down....but this is so delicious! I can already tell the difference with my body after taking this supplement. I highly recommend it!

astaiano's Rating

This mix is what i've been looking for, good dosages of aminos and creatine. Flavor was excellent, Its my new go to post workout drink. Perfect for putting on lean size from what I've seen.

vanwhy1's Rating

Iv been using for about a week, and love it. Grape taste awesome. Will definitely be my go to creatine for now on!