MusclePharm Glutamine Reviews

Supports Rebuilding and Recovery from the Toughest Workouts*

pwhitty's Rating
Unflavored

Simple, inexpensive, and mixes well with my BCAAs.

anubhavkohli83's Rating

Tried this fabulous unflavored Glutamine, with excellent mix-ability qualities in water. It threw great results when it comes to using glutamine with post workout protein powder. MusclePharm - Big thank you for this success launch, that targets muscle recovery!! Strongly recommend... !

Jwayne13's Rating
Unflavored

Wow. This works great. Mix it with anything cuz you can't taste it. Used to be sore for 2 days straight after hard workout but with this im not. I take twice a day

VishalSinghRana's Rating

i Havnt used it. I am male 29yrs, i am married and planning for a baby. Should I take it or not. Plz Help Thanks In Advance.

Yukonjane's Rating
Unflavored

Yukonjane did not leave a written review for this product.

Cubsnation's Rating

Product is great I feel good after and between gym sessions.Would defiantly buy it again.

aroblongoria's Rating
Unflavored

I take this after my workouts and I don't feel so sore the day after. I do recommend this!!

red1323's Rating

Been using this glutamine for months now. I like it. It blends well and is a good quality product.

fitlifefaith's Rating

fitlifefaith did not leave a written review for this product.

frenchcurl's Rating
Unflavored

The thing I noticed was on the label it says to take 1scoop (5g) but on the bottom in the directions it says to take 3 scoops (5g) with water. So which dose is the correct dose, one scoop or three?

jwl013's Rating
Unflavored

Dissolves well and works as advertised.

Yobania's Rating
Unflavored

Yobania did not leave a written review for this product.

davidiranian's Rating
Unflavored

davidiranian did not leave a written review for this product.

Haxl's Rating
Unflavored

Haxl did not leave a written review for this product.

slobaugh's Rating
Unflavored

as it doesn't dissolve or mix well, its kinda like chewing on sugar crystals. not sure if its working or not, I take one dose in the A.M. with the BCAA and again in the late afternoon as my workout drink. I'm not very sore for the most part, but I'm not seeing the great gains. However its only been a couple weeks.

ricknelsoniii's Rating
Unflavored

Not a fan. Poor mix-ability, and makes everything taste like a pharmacy in your mouth no matter what you use.

hiloboy72's Rating

hiloboy72 did not leave a written review for this product.

victorvvd's Rating
Unflavored

victorvvd did not leave a written review for this product.

mamatheresa's Rating

I mix this in with my whey post workout and casein on evening workouts. Absorbs well and soreness is reduced.

24Sarah's Rating

24Sarah did not leave a written review for this product.