MusclePharm Creatine Reviews

No Loading Required, No Bloating, Pharmaceutical Quality Creatine with No Additives*

Good

braheem2's Rating
Unflavored

Pros: (1) No loading phase required. (2)Promotional prices make it one of the cheapest creatines on the market..... Cons: (1) Has no flavoring but a naturally bitter taste. (2) Inconsistent texture, taste and smell between batches is of some concern. (3) Mix-ability is very poor unless you like drinking warm or hot drinks. (4) Some of the claims about the product are unproven as yet. ***I do not recommend this supplement.

cansuh's Rating

It Does NOT mix well, stays on the bottom of my shake for ever, like heavy sand.

Magicmilk's Rating
Unflavored

I absolutely love MF creatine! This is the only cre i will use. You may not see for notice the difference in one bottle, but after taking it for more than 3 months, you will definitely see and feel the difference.

bill8912328's Rating
Unflavored

I tried one other Creatine product from another company and hated it. It never totally dissolved when i tried to mix it with water. I never had that problem with MP Creatine. I usually mix it in with my protein shake and the unflavored taste doesn't take away from the taste of my shake. I've gotten good results from this product and would recommend it to anyone looking for a Creatine powder.

Sethinator's Rating
Unflavored

Just regular good creatine mono, you know it's quality with the musclepharm branding.

kylecbest's Rating
Unflavored

I didn't feel like it helped me grow whatsoever even after months of taking it, my muscles feel firmer now, without it, than they ever did with it. The "unflavored" taste was horrible (like rust), especially if you pour it into a metal water bottle, like the ones Under Armor makes.

jesseweinrich's Rating

Have been using this since I started lifting again and it keeps your swell much longer after completing a workout. Helpso muscles recover.

joestocco's Rating

Mixes nicely with protein, even when you mix 2 scoops. I have found personally that two scoops (two serving sizes) have worked better for me than 1 (1 scoop sort of went unnoticed).

KOPCHO34's Rating
Unflavored

Started using it about a month ago. So far it's working like it should.

zman739's Rating

Not a huge fan of this product because of the Creatine blend. When I purchased this I was uneducated on the different kinds of Creatine and I would not buy this again. But for what it's worth I did make some gains.

Tanderson1214's Rating

This creatine is extremely gritty and hard to dissolve in anything. I add it in with my pre and if i don't keep swishing my shaker around i get stuck with the movie dune by the time i get to the last few drops. I'm also not seeing the results i'd seen while taking con-cret.

Brofessor90's Rating
Unflavored

Mixes well with anything and truly is tasteless, no loading required, unless you count it loading these guns.

mattcblind's Rating

At this time last year I was literally on no supplements besides Ispure low carb whey, and eating right. So this time around I got on a little bit of everything. Pre work out, BCAA's, creatine and of course Isopure. I have to say I am truly impressed with the results. I drink over a gallon of water a day to maintain hydration and flow of nutrients into the muscle cells. Since I started with muscle farm I can physically see the results in my body. Not to mention my 1RM have gone up at least by 15% or more. I'm no pro but the proof is there

myd5032's Rating
Unflavored

This is my first creatine product. The label recommends mixing with protein since it is unflavored and I would recommend doing that. I mix it with water most of the time and deal with the tast (which isn't horrible). Overall, I like the product and will po ably buy in the future. This was free with a purchase.

dstock03's Rating
Unflavored

This creatine mixed really well and was good tasting. I could actually just dump it in my mouth and take a small swig of water and I was good! I bought 3 and I used them all!

Thedayne's Rating
Unflavored

Thedayne did not leave a written review for this product.

ParatrooperPete's Rating

ParatrooperPete did not leave a written review for this product.

davidiranian's Rating
Unflavored

davidiranian did not leave a written review for this product.

Lcez37's Rating
Unflavored

As far as creatine goes...don't buy this. So many more options on the market with much better results. This creatine is extremely gritty and you have to literally stir it every 2 seconds if you don't want to swallow a scoop of sand at the bottom of your glass. It's awful. Taste is unflavored so that part is self explanatory. As I said...it's like drinking sand. I used two tubs of this and didn't see much of a result. I started using RSP's creatine and it was much more effective. Now I'm using GAT Jetmass and I don't think I'm looking back after the wonders it has worked.

yojimboryuu's Rating
Unflavored

I have tried GNC branded and MuscleTech branded before and this one is by far the best one I have tried. It does not have any after taste or weird side effects that other have caused (usually bloating).