MusclePharm Combat Powder Reviews

6.3
1-20 of 3,016 Reviews

evamegan's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

chocolate peanut butter: Best flavor ever, doesnt make any bubbles, doesnt taste weird if you take more time drinking it or if the warter is extremely cold. chocolate milk: almost has good has the chocolate peanut butter. Taste like low sugar nesquick .

Grant922's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Over the years I've wanted to build but due to the nastiness of most protein shakes have not been able to stay consistent with macro consumption. This time around, I decided to try this protein based on solid reviews and so far I've been blown away. Opening the container, you notice the quality of the protein. It doesn't look or feel chalky as you scoop it up. It's a fine texture like a soft sand but still looks hearty like a protein powder. This stuff mixes like no other. I mix it up in a standard blender bottle with tap water and have never had chunks of protein shoot down my throat. I experience a smooth, sweet but not too sweet, delicious drink that leaves me feeling great. I cannot recommend this protein enough, and the macros are super solid. Chocolate milk was better than vanilla, but that's more of a personal preference thing they're both top notch.

gruizking's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

I've been using this product for 5 Months now when I first bought it at Costco when it was on sale for 29.99 I can honestly say I'm not tired of it I take it about 3 times A day when I first wake up, pre and post workout It has been giving me great results

Gettys63's Rating
Banana Cream

These products are really good and tasty. Banana Cream is way too sweet with milk but much better with water and it actually tastes much like banana pudding. Cookies & Cream is perfect with milk for breakfast. I also brought ON 100% Whey before these products, I'm using ON for post-work out which is better. Combat Powder is better for a snack or with meal or meal replacement if in hurry. I would definitely buy it again but with different flavors to try it out!

jnai1854's Rating
Chocolate

jnai1854 did not leave a written review for this product.

iwalters's Rating
Vanilla

Flavor leads a little to be desired, but it's still pretty good. Only problem I had was that it didn't mix too well with a blender ball. There were small chunks left over when I tried to drink it. You really have to mix it well to get it all into a liquid.

thomasrexp1's Rating

I have been using MP for the last couple of years. Started out with the Cookies n Cream from Costco, which was relatively nasty but on par with any other brands flavor. Like the protein quality and mix so I decided to switch up the flavor. The past few orders have been Chocolate MILK, which has been absolutely delicious-I actually crave drinking it. This last order, I decided to go with the 10 lb bag and grabbed Chocolate, assuming it would have a similar flavor, but it does not. The Chocolate flavor is absolutely repulsive. Disappointed I have to drink 10 lbs of it-makes me want to gag by the end. Advice: get Chocolate Milk and nothing else.

imranahmed1995's Rating
Chocolate

Flavor tastes great and mixes well with water. Wish they could decrease the amount of carbs per serving. Otherwise this gets the job done. As far as actual effects of seeing muscle growth and recovery...I'm not exactly sure how to test that.

aicohn's Rating

Tastes great

iewezt's Rating
Banana Cream

Massive scoop. This is the type of protein you always look forward to drinking after a workout. With a few ice cubes will make it taste better. 100% recommended!

Valeivanm2814's Rating
Chocolate

amazing product great taste easy to break down without any chunks being left over. doesn't give me that heavy feeling after taking seen major improvement with weight gain and muscle build

jackparker147's Rating
Cookies & Cream

This product tasted nice and was a nice change from my usual protein but I'm afraid comparing it to other proteins this is not in my top 5 overall.

valdlr's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Cookies & cream leaves a nasty after taste. I do not recommend it.

edwarderick7's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

This is a great tasting protein would recommend this to everyone

sherm2424's Rating
Banana Cream

Banana Cream- tastes exactly like bananas, really good

NicholaiMifsud's Rating
Vanilla

Great Product. Good flavor. Excellent solubility. Love the vanilla flavor mixed with strawberry milk :)

swimber3's Rating
Vanilla

Muscle Pharm Combat Protein Powder is a one-stop-shop of the protein power gang. It has everything I was looking for: Protein Hydroslate, Isolate, Concentrate and BCAAs, plus Micellar Casein. I don't have to have a million different powders. I can take this literally whenever I deem appropriate because it has everything. I also wanted a reputable powder, so I looked up a review on Consumer Reports who had tested a variety of protein powders to see the legitimacy of content claims. Muscle Pharm passed the test on legitimacy of its listed ingredients and percentages. I highly recommend.

antoinejm's Rating
Chocolate

Too strong longlasting sweet aftertaste

whytyaborrygyny's Rating

whytyaborrygyny did not leave a written review for this product.

MBeshara's Rating
Chocolate Milk

One of the best blended protein ever ! You can use it any time post work out or early in the morning or before going to sleep. Mixes very easy and the taste is wonderful very recommended for good gaining as well. Over all it deserves what it sounds ;)

1-20 of 3,016 Reviews