MusclePharm Combat Powder Reviews

Triple Berry
1-20 of 3,009 Reviews

iewezt's Rating
Banana Cream

Massive scoop. This is the type of protein you always look forward to drinking after a workout. With a few ice cubes will make it taste better. 100% recommended!

Valeivanm2814's Rating
Chocolate

amazing product great taste easy to break down without any chunks being left over. doesn't give me that heavy feeling after taking seen major improvement with weight gain and muscle build

jackparker147's Rating
Cookies & Cream

This product tasted nice and was a nice change from my usual protein but I'm afraid comparing it to other proteins this is not in my top 5 overall.

valdlr's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Cookies & cream leaves a nasty after taste. I do not recommend it.

edwarderick7's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

This is a great tasting protein would recommend this to everyone

sherm2424's Rating
Banana Cream

Banana Cream- tastes exactly like bananas, really good

NicholaiMifsud's Rating
Vanilla

Great Product. Good flavor. Excellent solubility. Love the vanilla flavor mixed with strawberry milk :)

swimber3's Rating
Vanilla

Muscle Pharm Combat Protein Powder is a one-stop-shop of the protein power gang. It has everything I was looking for: Protein Hydroslate, Isolate, Concentrate and BCAAs, plus Micellar Casein. I don't have to have a million different powders. I can take this literally whenever I deem appropriate because it has everything. I also wanted a reputable powder, so I looked up a review on Consumer Reports who had tested a variety of protein powders to see the legitimacy of content claims. Muscle Pharm passed the test on legitimacy of its listed ingredients and percentages. I highly recommend.

antoinejm's Rating
Chocolate

Too strong longlasting sweet aftertaste

whytyaborrygyny's Rating

whytyaborrygyny did not leave a written review for this product.

MBeshara's Rating
Chocolate Milk

One of the best blended protein ever ! You can use it any time post work out or early in the morning or before going to sleep. Mixes very easy and the taste is wonderful very recommended for good gaining as well. Over all it deserves what it sounds ;)

vern29's Rating
Banana Cream

I can't believe some people are saying it mixes well? This is by far the worst mixing protein I have ever purchased. You can get it to mix okay at best if you blend the %&$# out of it, which we all know will mean tons of foam and tons of gas. Taste rating would probably be higher if I wasn't chewing on globs of protein the entire time I'm trying to drink it.

kjpowers's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Easily one of my favorite protein powders to date. Got 5lbs on sale at Costco for $29.99, and I love it. Tastes great, mixes easily, doesn't leave me bloated, and it has protein from a variety of sources to provide a sustained supply of protein.

rcoronadof's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Mixes good & great taste.

bbeatty22's Rating
Banana Cream

I liked it and had no complaints but it didn't blow me away. The flavor was good and all but I'm just not hooked.

Rochford23's Rating
Chocolate

Overal I find most protein powders are very similar though musclepharm products I always trust since they put a lot of effort in making sure their ingredients aren't shady and they actually test their products. I enjoyed this protein powder though I felt that it was never heavy enough to keep me filled. Other then that you get good quality, flavor, price, and a cool name.

MBreazeale54's Rating

MBreazeale54 did not leave a written review for this product.

matcasabon's Rating

dont buy google musclepharm lied and youll see there is a process against musclepharm and wrong protein amount on the label.

MaaZeH's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Delicious taste, and good results. Used it for a year now.

mikecgon's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

What a great product, but they keep discontinuing their best flavors. Mint Chocolate Chip was FANTASTIC!

1-20 of 3,009 Reviews