MusclePharm Combat Crunch Bars Reviews

1-20 of 1,259 Reviews

Mhouliha's Rating
White Chocolate Raspberry
Cinnamon Twist

Cinnamon Twist is my favorite flavor at the moment, but all of the one's i have tried are amazing and filling.

Joshbehringer's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup

This used to be the best bar I've ever tried. But the recent purchase is awful. It's hard and dry. Probably going to look for a different bar to purchase in the future.

DMcVean's Rating

Love these.. use them with my workout from madbody.net

Cal4real's Rating

Cinnamon Twist were horrible, extremely hard even though it wasn't expired. Maybe a bad batch, unable to consume. Other flavors are really good, nice flavor and soft.

jpftriumph's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup

Used to be the best bar on the market with the amount of protein in it. BUT they changed the recipe because the last 2 boxes I ordered were chewy and taffy like, with a chalky after taste. AWFUL. F Muscle Pharm for lowering their quality, last time I buy any of their products. STAY AWAY.

cdealio_12's Rating

Looks like the ingredient profile changed up a bit. Still great tasting and a great bar any time of the day!

RyeMatt's Rating

These overall weren't bad, they're dense and chewy like a lot of protein bars but I don't mind it too much. Taste wise, I loved the cinnamon twist(this flavor is the bomb) and I actually like the birthday cake but let me stress that I don't think it tastes like birthday cake at all(more of a lemony, fruity taste. Almost like fruity pebbles). I really liked the chocolate brownie flavor too but I think it got discontinued.The white chocolate raspberry was pretty good, just had a bit of an odd aftertaste to me. The chocolate peanut butter cup was really average tasting to me, as was the chocolate chip cookie dough(personally, the Quest bar chocolate chip cookie dough blows this one out of the water). The Cookies 'n' cream I would never eat again. All I tasted was this bland flavor that I couldn't quite name.The coating adds a little extra texture to the bar as well. Overall, not bad but some of the flavors are pretty bland.

porkyourmama's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I keep these around all the time. They taste great! I use them as a mid-morning or mid-afternoon snack to keep the metabolism going. Once in awhile I'll use as a lunch replacement.

iparikshit's Rating

protein bar is so hard to chew, very disappointed with it,

coremark4's Rating

These bars used to be legit, but the last 4 or 5 times I've bought them they were so hard I could barely chew them. I'm not sure if MP has lowered their quality control or if BB.com is storing some old *** bars, but I'm having a hard time recommending these to people anymore.

fifteenoff30's Rating
Birthday Cake

Have used these bars for over a year and a half. The new bars are inedible!! They are hard as a brick with NO taste. Why did you change a great product? If you keep the new bars, you have lost a customer and I'm sure not the only one.

nickpennekamp12's Rating

nickpennekamp12 did not leave a written review for this product.

Mani3333's Rating

I have been having the Combat Crunch bars for a couple of years. These used to be my go to bars. But really disappointed with the new flavoring​. Have switched to BSN protein crisps.

Ricroh716's Rating

Please go back to what you had. The new taste sucks!

mmiedema's Rating
Cinnamon Twist

In my opinion Combat Crunch Bars are the best protein bars in the market right now and I think the cinnamon twist tastes the best and I have tried all the flavors!

daniell647's Rating

New bars are gross switched to quest.

FitnessFan55's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

So disapointed . . . Any suggestions for a replacement?

FitnessCrismiss's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

i certainly do not like this flavor birthday cake. The other one yeah its alright. I have no clue about performance, it fills me up though

jslig's Rating

I completely agree with Zackyd123 I've been eating these for almost 2 years and over that time I have witnessed the change in formula. These used to be absolutely amazing and would recommend these to every person for the superior taste and texture...Now the new formula makes the bars taste gross and super hard taffy-like texture. I will no longer buy these. MusclePharm Please take note!!! PLEASE GO BACK TO THE ORIGINAL formula!!!! or seriously fix whatever the issue might be. You are losing loyal customers!

Zackyd123's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Absolutely disgusting! Contrary to musclepharm's website overview of the combat bars "Combat Crunch™ baked protein bars are made using a proprietary baking process for superior taste and a softer texture. The bars are high protein, with low active carbs and tons of fiber. Unlike hard-paste, “taffy-like” sports bars, Combat Crunch™ is like eating a soft-batch cookie." everything about this statement is completely false!! The new formula makes the bars taste like a hard-paste taffy-like protein bar. These are not like eating a soft batch cookie. Do not buy!

1-20 of 1,259 Reviews