MusclePharm Combat Crunch Bars Reviews

S'mores
1-20 of 1,179 Reviews

russellhart13's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

MOST AMAZING PROTIEN BAR EVER it is literally like better than reeses or snickers i could eat them all i actually like them so much ugghhh they are so good

LeiutenantDan's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Chocolate chip cookie dough tastes amazing, it is very easy to eat and almost tastes too much like a candy bar. There is no chalky film or aftertaste like you get with some protein bars. The only thing I really didn't like about these protein bars is they tend to cause a lot of crumbs, so watch out that you don't get any chocolate crumbs on your clothing.

joseph47parker's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup

I've tired a lot of different protein bars and this one, taste...texture....feels like I'm eating a candy bar...no joke. I'm not one for hyperbole, is the best I've ever had, bar none.

• gill05
gill05's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I ordered this product it was buy 1 get one free. It was ok just like any other protein bar maybe a little better, but it's kind of expensive compared to other bars. A few bars were not even full size I don't what happened when they were manufactured, someone dropped the ball.

migstep's Rating
S'mores

I received the S'mores flavor Combat Crunch Bar as a sample in a recent order. I'm not one for protein bars because of stomach upset and my lactose intolerance. So I tried it. Why not. To my amazement, it was **** good. Great taste, rich and smooth chocolate with a nutty crunch. Not after taste! The kicker, no stomach upset, no bloat or gassy stomach because it's made from protein isolate. Sweet! I'm sold and buy a box. I have a bar 30 minutes before hitting the gym and keeps my energy even and going for the full 2.5 hour workout. This might not be for you but I'm in love! MusclePharm, you have made me a loyal customer!

HighKing1's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Bought this on the reviews and just after the first bite I knew they were all wrong. I got two boxes, one Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and one Chocolate Coconut. The "Unlike hard-paste "taffy-like" sports bars, Combat Crunch is like eating a soft-batch cookie" was just a straight lie. Every single bar has been a chore to chew through and whatever you do, don't let them get cold, then they are impossible to get through without a hammer and chisel. I went to the gym one time and when I got back to the car to eat my bar I had to first heat the damned thing up in my mouth and slowly grind it down. The taste wasn't anything to write home about and the coating was more often than not crumbly. I'll stick with other products.

skiaddict78's Rating

Pretty good bars. The softer, the fresher, the better. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is by far the best.

jamielynn5's Rating

chocolate cake is so good! actually tastes like chocolate. Other brownie bars have a mild dogfood flavor but this does not! love! cinnamon twist kinda reminds me of pumpkin So many flavors, you really can't go wrong...except birthday cake is too sweet for me Why the heck is there not a chocolate mint?!

doigurl's Rating

doigurl did not leave a written review for this product.

cbeaghleycnm's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I have been eating these for about a year now almost daily. Often as a post workout meal or if I am craving a treat this often does the trick. I have read the reviews and want to tell the people who have written negative ones due to consistency, that it is possible they may have had a stale product. Over the past year this only happened once where I wondered what happened to the cinnamon twist bar- seemed too dry and hard to chew. I kept purchasing them and have never had the problem again. Great flavor and consistency. The only drawback is they can be somewhat messy to eat as the coating can crumble off when biting into it. I have cut the bar up into bite size pieces and put in a ziploc to take in the car so I don't get crumbles all over me and the car- very helpful. My two favorite flavors are cinnamon twist, then chocolate chip cookie dough, and then peanut butter cup. You have to try them!

woodsofthewest's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup

I was surprised at how unlike the reviews these bars turned out to be. Very dry, crumbly coating and tough and chewy inside. They are hard to choke down and I dread having to finish off the two boxes I bought. I have tried lots (not all, just lots) of bars and these are my least favorite of all time. Nutrition-wise they probably are all they say they are, but not flavor and consistency. Try just one from the store or gym before you buy a box full of them - the risk is pretty high that you will hate them.

reannabanana's Rating

Lately I have been eating half a protein bar pre-workout and the other half post-workout with a protein shake. I've gone trough many brands and tried just about every protein bar on the marked and these are about middle of the pack when it comes to macros, taste and freshness.

Armoured55's Rating

These are the best protein bars I have ever had! It doesn't even taste like a protein bar. Great product!

osama4395's Rating
Chocolate Cake

osama4395 did not leave a written review for this product.

Heater34's Rating

Heater34 did not leave a written review for this product.

WendyBGood's Rating
Birthday Cake

I literally hate these. I wanted so much to like them. I bought a whole box and they are just awful. I do not understand why this bar was rated so highly. I will NEVER buy them again!!

dcheley's Rating

The absolute best protein bar I have ever tasted. I love the coconut chocolate flavor. I can't wait to try to others.

ethanyi83's Rating
White Chocolate Raspberry

If you are trying to take a break from drinking protein drinks. I highly recommend using the musclepharm crunch bars. I have only tasted two of the flavors and i highly recommend not buying the white chocolate raspberry. But i highly recommend the chocolate peanut butter cup. It taste delicious and the bars is just another method if you get tired of shaking up a protein drink. Good stuff.

cemiltacir's Rating

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

IIBigbyII's Rating
Cinnamon Twist

IIBigbyII did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,179 Reviews