MusclePharm BCAA 3:1:2 Reviews

7.5
Lemon Lime

bbeatty22's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I did not like it at all. The taste wasn't very good and it was very weak. I like to mix 5g with 700 ml of water and this just didn't cut it for me.

skiaddict78's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Whoah, what the heck MusclePharm!? This is the first MusclePharm product that tastes extremely inferior to it's competitors. The flavor is soooo weak and not good at all. I'll be mixing it in with other supplements so that it doesn't taste like I'm just drinking watered down juice. I'm not impressed at all with the flavor, but so far I feel like the BCAA's still do their job.

cchaveriat's Rating
Watermelon

cchaveriat did not leave a written review for this product.

jackparker147's Rating

BCAA is essential for helping muscle growth and recovery and as I am currently in a calorie deficit it is near impossible to notice natural muscle growth but while using this product I have lost weight and continued to get stronger and getting new personal bests in the gym. Great product.

ccfunkster's Rating
Watermelon

Watermelon flavor was not good compared to other brands taste of the same flavor.

cmorton24's Rating
Blue Raspberry

mixed very easy and tasted real good, I think it works good when you take the full amount

MBreazeale54's Rating
Lemon Lime

MBreazeale54 did not leave a written review for this product.

Twogunjake's Rating
Watermelon

This is one of my favorite BCAA's it tastes amazing and I will be buying more good product

Studiemus's Rating
Watermelon

MusclePharm knows what it takes to make something effective and taste good. Blue Raspberry tastes the best and doesn't leave a metallic aftertaste. I have found increased recovery when I sip on some throughout my workouts and after.

TStearnsy's Rating
Unflavored

This seems to be working well so far. Of course, there's no way to objectify my results, especially while taking other supplements, but what I can say for sure is that this definitely is not hindering performance or strength/mass gains. I usually take this product intra-workout and before bed. The taste is like a powdered multivitamin (not so good) but then again, nobody said it was going to taste good. Mix it with some fruit juice if you need to. I just do water, BCAA, and some ice. Good luck!

victorrria's Rating

The unflavored tastes like chalk and is very overpowering unless you mix it with a very strong flavor. I found it unbearable in my chocolate protein but when I mixed it with the Gatorade powder it was do-able.

feldy88's Rating
Unflavored

I'm use bcaa powder on other brand & for MP I purchase the capsule one. It's pure BCAA on normal size caps, It's easyer for me to take because recommended dosage is 3-4 caps (8 caps max) & easy to split than drink powder one on workout. Best bang on buck, but for rest day I prefer use powder one. 3-4 caps a day is enough for two months stock.

ethanelliott208's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Great product , does the job. The flavors are not very strong and kind of chalky compared to previous bcaas's i have tried but it defiantly does the job.

fwmichel's Rating

I found this product to be reliable in providing the extra push I needed pre and post workouts. I gave it a 7 because Amino Blitz worked a lot better for me and seems to provide fast recovery during and after workouts. Unfortunately Amino Blitz was discontinued.

Yukonjane's Rating
Unflavored

Yukonjane did not leave a written review for this product.

teebags1's Rating
Unflavored

Unflavored is horrible tasting. No matter what it's mixed with , it tastes bad. Other than that, the product is fine to get your aminos

mousasalem's Rating

DO NOT BUY UNFLAVORED! it tastes horrible

ajmaddog's Rating
Watermelon

It's does what they say it does. The taste takes some getting used to. At first every other sip was different, a strong watermelon or metallic fake sugar flavors, now that I have used it for about a year I am used to the flavor and enjoy it.

Jconn87's Rating
Watermelon

This was a great supplement that I picked up on sale a couple of months back. Unfortunately I am the kind of guy that likes to try different brands so I can recommend products based off of experience. I would definitely recommend this to someone that asks about a type of BCAA. I showed leaps with improvements in not just strength but also muscle size and tone. I believe that this supplement was a huge part of that success the last couple of months. This would be the 4th BCAA product I have tried this year and I would rank it #2 right now. Keeping my #1 a secret. The taste was great, it was kind of chalky? Overall the sweetness of the flavor made up for that. One thing I did notice was that if you shake the supplement instead of stirring than you will get a good 1-2 inches of foam on top...thought that was weird. But dissolved great, tasted good, and results were on point.

mrmitew's Rating
Watermelon

mrmitew did not leave a written review for this product.