MusclePharm BCAA 3:1:2 Reviews

7.5
6.1

rlabende's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Works great in helping recover from high volume training. Great flavor! Ordered another one already!

zeeshaniqbal's Rating
Watermelon

good product, dont know how much of a diff does it make, but it does keep u active. watermelon flav is good, but i am gtoin to try blueberry dis time

aliali50's Rating

Very bad product

FitnessCrismiss's Rating
Unflavored

I'm sure everyone who writes a review will claim they are simply giving their honest opinion. That being said I plan on writing honest reviews of the products i've been using. I bought the capsules as well as the powder. The flavor "unflavored" mixed well however made the chocolate taste a little worse. the capsules are perfect. As far as results, I'm not sure, I lost body fat and gained 7 pounds of muscle, I had a pump even while taking this by itself and no pre-workout. So this has to be **** something well. Try it, good price, amino acids are important for muscle recovery

hash32's Rating

great product am use the BCAA cap always after my work out for recovery

stevenaranda's Rating
Watermelon

The watermelon taste like a watermelon jolly rancher. Great for drinking with food when you need to add a bit of flavor to your water.

evamegan's Rating
Watermelon

took the one without caffeine and tasted great!!!

sportysydney's Rating
Watermelon

You can taste the melon favor and its not that strong of a taste. I would buy this again and I mixed this up with my pre workout

The1jet17's Rating
Lemon Lime

The flavor is good, but weak. Doesn't change the color of the drink. Overall I would buy it again.

timwhite727's Rating

I LOVE all of the Muscle Pharm protein powders, bars, etc. However, this particular product I did not care for by comparison to my usual Optimum Nutrition Essential Amino Energy BCAA. I found there to be a slight chalky after-taste and film atop the liquid. The price was right (free) at the time of purchase so I thought I would give it a shot, perhaps you will have a different opinion of the product.

bbeatty22's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I did not like it at all. The taste wasn't very good and it was very weak. I like to mix 5g with 700 ml of water and this just didn't cut it for me.

skiaddict78's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Whoah, what the heck MusclePharm!? This is the first MusclePharm product that tastes extremely inferior to it's competitors. The flavor is soooo weak and not good at all. I'll be mixing it in with other supplements so that it doesn't taste like I'm just drinking watered down juice. I'm not impressed at all with the flavor, but so far I feel like the BCAA's still do their job.

cchaveriat's Rating
Watermelon

cchaveriat did not leave a written review for this product.

jackparker147's Rating

BCAA is essential for helping muscle growth and recovery and as I am currently in a calorie deficit it is near impossible to notice natural muscle growth but while using this product I have lost weight and continued to get stronger and getting new personal bests in the gym. Great product.

ccfunkster's Rating
Watermelon

Watermelon flavor was not good compared to other brands taste of the same flavor.

cmorton24's Rating
Blue Raspberry

mixed very easy and tasted real good, I think it works good when you take the full amount

MBreazeale54's Rating
Lemon Lime

MBreazeale54 did not leave a written review for this product.

Twogunjake's Rating
Watermelon

This is one of my favorite BCAA's it tastes amazing and I will be buying more good product

Studiemus's Rating
Watermelon

MusclePharm knows what it takes to make something effective and taste good. Blue Raspberry tastes the best and doesn't leave a metallic aftertaste. I have found increased recovery when I sip on some throughout my workouts and after.

TStearnsy's Rating
Unflavored

This seems to be working well so far. Of course, there's no way to objectify my results, especially while taking other supplements, but what I can say for sure is that this definitely is not hindering performance or strength/mass gains. I usually take this product intra-workout and before bed. The taste is like a powdered multivitamin (not so good) but then again, nobody said it was going to taste good. Mix it with some fruit juice if you need to. I just do water, BCAA, and some ice. Good luck!