MuscleMeds Carnivor Reviews

More Concentrated Than Steak Or Whey Isolate!

Good
Chocolate Peanut Butter
5.6

thomdud's Rating
Chocolate

I am lactose intolerant so I bought this product because I could't get hold of Muscletech Beef protein. MuscleMeds Carnivor is the worst protein I have come across. It gave me the worst diarrhoea I have ever had in my life. I didn't know it was the cause of the diarrhoea until I stopped taking it for a few days. As soon as I started taking it again the diarrhoea returned. The only positive about the product is that Bodybuilding.com gave me a full refund for the product.

tonylanc's Rating
Chocolate

I always use this product. I digest this better than whey. Taste is excellent. I use it in my coffee. Great results for muscle development. It foams a bit but quickly dissolves.

tonysep's Rating

I had high hope for this product because being lactose intolerant and choosing the right protein powder is a surprisingly extremely difficult to do. I ordered the fruit punch flavor based off the reviews and was so disappointed by it. The flavor left a nasty after taste and the combination of foam and clumps of powder made it unbearable to drink. I would have preferred it if it was just beef flavored. Maybe its an acquired taste by this product is not for me.

DaddyOz's Rating
Vanilla Caramel

I've been using this protein for quite a while. It is the best protein hands down that I have ever used (not including taste). It doesn't bloat me like others and I build muscle like no other. It does take extra effort to mix and I use warm water to make it mix faster.

anuja92's Rating
Chocolate

Had 2x2LB tubs, The taste was extremely awesome (Chocolate). But experienced bad stomach after consuming. And it doesn't mix smoothly as well. overall the gains were not satisfied either. Lastly, disagrees with the advertisement LOADED WITH CREATINE AND BCAAs, as they hides the exact amount of creatiine and BCAA levels per scoop

DragonautPyg's Rating

I loved the fruit punch. Was actually one of my favorite proteins since I began many years ago. So can't wait to get another tub

denhamx3's Rating

So I love the rand but this fruit punch took me a little by surprise. It tastes like the Flintstones vitamins but the tart ones not the cheesy.

speedingwolf's Rating

Very impressed with this flavor. I think this is going to be my number choice protein drink. I have been using Pro7ein at Nutrishop and this one beats it to the taste. Not sure how to measure the quality and control or contend.

• tceko1
tceko1's Rating
Chocolate

When looking at the reviews, I knew the Chocolate would be good. But I was blown away by how good the Fruit Punch was. The Fruit Punch was only rated 7.7/10, and I am shocked it's only got a 7 rating. If you like the fruit punch drinks you can buy from the store, you will love this flavor! My kids took a sip and both liked it and my wife is switching from a whey to this product/flavor.

ALM0418's Rating

Love this protein! I have a lactose sensitivity so this stuff works perfect for me. No nausea or bloating, doesn't feel heavy like a lot whey proteins. Flavor is the best I've had. I've seen complaints about it not mixing well, this is true if you don't have a good shaker or blender, and yes it does foam a little but goes down after a few seconds.

Andersonbn's Rating

Great post workout protein, especially if whey tends to cause bloating for you. The taste isn't good but isn't unbearable either and after a while you'll actually learn to like it

texasoutdoors's Rating
Vanilla Caramel

I got this because I wanted to be a little cheap, and this seemed good. I have been blowing out the toilet at least 5 times a day. It's like a laxative. I do eat plenty of fiber too, but this stuff is not for me. I hate stopping in the middle of a set because I have to poop multiple times throughout the gym session.

carlosb's Rating
Chocolate

Icredible flavor, great protein - creatine source.

foccussed's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I live by this protein... I do not eat dairy so this is perfect. If I want to cut or bulk it works for me. I usually heat up water and mix it with instant coffee in the morning and during the day. I don't think ill use any other protein.

slcovell24's Rating
Chocolate

Big fan of this protein. I can understand earlier reviews of chunkiness to a certain extent, but, when shaken enough, the chunks go away. I typically mix 12-14oz of water with 1.5 scoops after my workout; once I shake the chunks out (doesn't take any longer than 45sec-1min), the shake could pass for hot chocolate (minus the temperature). I started drinking this protein as I was really starting to hit the gym hard again. Since then (it's been a month), I've gone from 172lbs to 180lbs while staying at 10% body fat. Strength has improved as well. For example, I do a 5x5 on bench during chest days. A month ago, I could just barely get all 25 reps at 205. Today, I completed a 5x5 at 215 and got an extra 3 on my fifth set. IN CONCLUSION: -If you shake the protein enough, chunks go away. -Tastes like cold hot chocolate. -I have experienced weight and strength gains since I started using this product. Blame it on improved work ethic if you like, but gains are gains.

tall_lean's Rating
Chocolate

DISGUSTING! Tastes awful, chalky....it is weird and foamy which they mention on the label, and it does not dissolve. It came out chunky with either a shaker bottle or a blender...undrinkable in my opinion.

Fm444's Rating
Vanilla Caramel

Great product, no problem with digestion!!

jmgmjr's Rating
Chocolate

first time tried it was ok then I added silk almond milk unsweetened original with 2 tbsp. of pb2 (powdered peanut butter) it tasted great I highly recommend and it didn't foam try and do what I did you will love it

migstep's Rating
Chocolate

This is my favorite protein. As a person with lactose issues, I get my needed protein from Carnivor. Chocolate has been my favorite flavor. Very smooth and creamy. I mix a large scoop in half water/almond milk in a blender, crushed ice, glutamine and a banana for a delicious malt-like drink. Excellent after a workout. Ideal as a mid-day snack. Nothing else has come close to addressing my l tummy and gastric issues. Great product. Bravo!

amrenlv's Rating

amrenlv did not leave a written review for this product.