MuscleMeds Carnivor Reviews

More Concentrated Than Steak Or Whey Isolate!

Good
3.6
5.6

migstep's Rating
Chocolate

This is my favorite protein. As a person with lactose issues, I get my needed protein from Carnivor. Chocolate has been my favorite flavor. Very smooth and creamy. I mix a large scoop in half water/almond milk in a blender, crushed ice, glutamine and a banana for a delicious malt-like drink. Excellent after a workout. Ideal as a mid-day snack. Nothing else has come close to addressing my l tummy and gastric issues. Great product. Bravo!

amrenlv's Rating
Peanut Butter

amrenlv did not leave a written review for this product.

Zoli1994's Rating
Chocolate

Started taking this product 2 months ago. After an exhausting workout it brings me back really well. Starting to see the results as well in such a short time. The chocolate flavour is really good. Tastes a bit like dark chocolate. The peanut butter flavour is also good. If you want a proper taste use a blender and wait a few minutes for the foam to disappear.

Djshanki's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Took time to switch to Beef protein, tried my first tub from bodybuilding.com. Lucky to have a genuine product, its taste is oki won't say the best. While drinking u can get the smell of roasted steak. It absorbs quickly and really good with digestion. If your lactose intolerant then its the best protein for you... !!! GO Ahead

LopezRoldan's Rating
Chocolate

Terrible. The chocolate taste like coffee, like mocha coffee. It mixes terribly too. I have to wait minimum 5 minutes for the foam to go down. Never again.

barbartos's Rating
Vanilla Caramel

If you are lactose intolerant or simply want a dairy-free protein powder, Carnivor is for you. Not to mention the additional creatine monohydrate in it.

Mcmuff15's Rating
Vanilla Caramel

I first bought the mint chocolate which is discontinued and was an amazing flavour, then I got vanilla caramel thinking it would be amazing but tasted terrible so I wasted a whole container. The chocolate tastes the best by far and love it, that is my go to protein and will continue to be.

alexisrivera00's Rating
Chocolate

Taste is the worse out of any protein I've ever tested. But I do like the results.

joshkylewv's Rating
Chocolate

I will give this protein a 7 as it does offer a decent amount of protein with low carbs and low calories. It works great for me if I am a few hundred calories short of my goal and a few grams of protein from my goal. However, this stuff tastes god-awful. It is like a mixture of chocolate a dog food. I mean, I can pretty much eat anything, but I have to hold my nose while drinking it and chase it with something to even tolerate it.

sorhoads's Rating

This protein is great!! The taste is not that bad, it's easy on my stomach and mixes really easy, plus it has everything I need. will buy again for sure on my second Bottle now.

dmbradfield's Rating

I read a lot of complaints about the taste, but it doesn't bother me. It tastes fine. You might want to let it sit for a few minutes after shaking to let the foam settle. This product works as advertised and is a great addition to my supplements. I also found it gives you less of a bloat feeling that whey gives. I'm going to continue ordering this product.

NorthernBear's Rating
Chocolate

Lets cut to the chase. -taste a bit strange but add a bit of Walden Farm's caramel zero calorie syrup and its fantastic, plus over time you no longer notice and it takes just like chocolate -mixes well enough in shaker cut, blender gets to foamy for my liking -digests easily no issues I take 2 scoops at a time -MUCH less gas then whey, no longer stinking out my office mates -for what its worth I feel like I am recovering better and have increased my training frequency, using 4 scoops a day, 6 on training days

Dweskra's Rating

This is hands down my favorite protein powder yet. After about a year of using this, I definitely favor Chocolate. If you don’t use enough water it will glob just like any other protein so make sure you add enough water. I would not complain with the results I have gotten with this product.

thud420's Rating
Chocolate

Whey protein and dairy tend to make me break out, so I stumbled upon this terrific protein. The idea is interesting and so I wanted to test it. The chocolate flavor is great, as for the rest I am unsure. I've taken a few different Whey proteins and I feel this is better because I do not become bloated after and it gets the job done with 23g of protein. Give it a shot while it's buy one get one half off, you won't regret it. Easily my favorite, I look forward to drinking it every time.

deeshmond's Rating

Please do not buy this. I have taken protein powders for about 15 years and this is the first time I have ever had to throw a product out. The taste is just horrendous. I can usually choke a drink down but this was simply unbearable and made me gag. The best way I can describe it is that it tastes like beef broth that is lightly flavoured with fruit punch (I can't speak to the taste of the other flavours but it looks like they are just as poor). The benefits of a product (like those marketed in Carnivor) mean absolutely nothing if you can't consume it. Steer clear my friends...

Smikemike's Rating
Chocolate

Great protein powder. It's nice to mix up what kind of protein you take in once in a while, and this meat based protein is everything you could ever want. I mix this with frozen yogurt and some milk to make a protein milk shake. I have to say, trying to mix this protein with the recommended water in a shaker bottle is a hassle. It doesn't mix well at all and you're left with powdery chunks. Recommend using this protein in a blender to just get all those chunks out. Besides the problem mixing, it's a great protein powder to work into your diet.

johnson31d's Rating
Strawberry

I strive to incorporate a range of protein sources into my diet and liked the option of having a beef-based protein supplement when time constraints didn't allow for cooking steak. I made the mistake of buying the strawberry flavor...do not buy it...very artificial tasting with bad aftertaste. Go for the chocolate or chocolate peanut butter!

kalashnick's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

My go-to protein. Excellent Stuff. Chocolate Peanut Butter is the icing on the cake to the standard chocolate flavor. It seems like chocolate just lacks something. The peanut butter aspect adds another dimension to it and makes it more fulfilling.

haalejandre's Rating
Vanilla Caramel

I was one of those protein consumers that was adamant about having a protein rated solely on its ability to help the athlete attain results. The taste of a protein, I believed, shouldn't be considered in the products rating because one didn't take protein because it tasted good, but because we want results. That used to be my opinion, until I tried the Vanilla Caramel flavored Carnivor. In order for the protein to work, it needs to be consumed; taking this protein is an exacting event all in itself! It tastes that bad! If you're going to purchase this product, get the Chocolate! Hands down, its their best flavor and the protein actually works; I gained 10lbs of muscle in two months, and that's difficult for me to do because of my crazy fast metabolism. The protein works, but the flavor doesn't. It pains me to say that I just threw away $50 by purchasing the Vanilla Caramel flavor. Stick to the Chocolate!

drewjonn's Rating
Chocolate

Decent product with decent profile but extremely disgusting aroma, my dog would puke this out lol. Didn't finish it and I would never touch this product again. Just my honest opinion, but it smells too similar to socks I've worn after a workout. Stats: 7/10 Taste: 4/10 Aroma: *Kissed a sweaty sock*