MRM BCAA+G Reviews

4.7
4.7

Imover9000's Rating
Lemonade

I love the taste, i recommend taking the scoops straight into the mouth then swishing with water. Delicious and effective.

EXPRECDJ's Rating
Lemonade

Very effective BCAA which includes glutamine, terrible chemical taste. Almost like aspirin. Smells fairly awful as well. If you add this to your preworkout, or maybe add some sugar, fresh lemon juice or mix it with Gatorade drink powder, you might get past the taste because the results are extremely good. Very little soreness during and after workouts while using this, I was able to push it to the max and not worry about recovery time afterwards. If you can get past the taste, its truly remarkable for its effectiveness.

RedThunder3189's Rating
Lemonade

Doesn't mix at all, even in my 500$ blender. I have tried a lot of supplements and BCAA's and this is by far the worst tasting product I have ever used. Had to throw away after a few tries.

Versup's Rating
Lemonade

Terrific BCAA product with a little bit of added Glutamine for recovery. The "lemonade" taste is kinda of sour and tinny, I rated the taste low just because I was hoping for something slightly better, but the actual product itself is great.

RadostinK's Rating

The scoop is more than 2gr. lol ...

AlphaStump's Rating
Lemonade

Best price vs servings. Added Glutamine is awesome. Ingredient list is simple. Effects are great.

melvin2345's Rating
Lemonade

The flavor is just awful. You can barely taste anything that even remotely resembles "lemonade". On top of that, this does not mix well at all, in anything. I ended up just scooping it straight to my mouth and washing it down with water. I ordered a new BCAA and once it arrived, I threw this away. Still had half of it left.

sigtauporvida's Rating
Lemonade

The taste is terrible but if you chug it real fast it's ok. It gives me renewed energy while running and I haven't been as sore as I normally am after a long run. Taste is the only downfall to this product but the effectiveness is great!

rryanstauffer's Rating
Lemonade

Wow this product tastes like Shiz! It does the trick in aiding recovery and I really like that it has Glutamine added as well. But the tastes is horrible. I cannot drink it in just water I add some to my pre-workout that has a really strong flavor so I do not taste it, then I add it to my amino-energy that I drink while I workout... it tastes like really nasty medicine and I have to chew gum to avoid blowing chunks all over the gym floor. Overall good product bad taste!

douguk's Rating

very good product good price helps me a lot i take 4g before training with pre-workout and 4g after training with whey protein,glutamine and carbs in 1 month i see the diference about taste i dont know i take lemonade but i mix with pre-training and protein i dont know

Stonecold69's Rating
Lemonade

Stonecold69 did not leave a written review for this product.

NortSK's Rating

Good neutral taste.

art777nn's Rating
Lemonade

art777nn did not leave a written review for this product.

kk9775's Rating
Lemonade

Taste is not the best and it's a bit harder to mix/dissolve than previous BCAA I had. But it does the job and mainly: IT DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY ARTIFICIAL DYES with strange names like 'lake blue 6' AND OTHER STRANGE things.

AlmostCameron's Rating
Lemonade

AlmostCameron did not leave a written review for this product.

MDaley818's Rating
Lemonade

This stuff... tastes like a monkeys anus. Seriously hard not to puke everytime, I've mixed it into protein (in small doses it works) and preworkouts (works much better) but it will mostly make you gag. With that said, this stuff is insanely great for muscle repair. Since taking this I don't really get sore anymore and I've noticed a great increase in my muscle tone and strength. Overall, will buy again, just gonna have to find something to mix it with.

the1satanfears's Rating
Lemonade

This is, by far, my favorite BCAA supplement. The taste is a tad sour and bitter for lemonade, but it's really pretty good. I recommend getting a creatine or PWO supplement that you do like and mix it with the lemonade for a better flavor. One of my clients likes to mix it with his whey after workout! I think that's crazy, but all in all, the taste is pretty benign. In my workouts, I find the supplement helps me maintain strength levels through the entirety of my 60-90 minute workout. I won't lift without it.

Northern86's Rating

Very unpleasant taste

StarAndr's Rating
Lemonade

StarAndr did not leave a written review for this product.

dzindzik's Rating
Lemonade

If you've used the Optimum BCAA non-flavored, the taste of this will be a thousand times better, dissolves the equal of the optimum non-flavored. excellent product, very worth the price.