Labrada Jamie Eason Signature Series Multi-Vitamin Reviews

Great product!, so far the best vitamins!!

Absolutely love it! I have been switching around on vitamins but o so happy to have found these. I feel so much better, it is the perfect add to my diet/lifestyle and I recommend these to my friends too!

princes78000 did not leave a written review for this product.

This is a great vitamin. I have been using it for 3 months now and feel great. I used to be a Thrive customer but this is a great alternative and even adds more, like vegetable based and digestive support. I will continue buying this product. Oh and it is a great value too!

SuperS123 did not leave a written review for this product.

KinsleyJ did not leave a written review for this product.

shelbyww did not leave a written review for this product.

jennyo1031 did not leave a written review for this product.

Love these vitamins. I was looking for a once and day and these fit the bill nicely. I like that they are food based and easy to swallow. I have a sensitive stomach and these do not bother me at all.

These vitamins are great! Like with most multis they are large pills, but definitely smaller than some other brands. From my research, this seems like a good women's supplement. I group it with a fish/krill oil supplement and a calcium supplement as Jamie recommends. I just got those from the regular store, however. I would definitely recommend it!

isandel did not leave a written review for this product.

tiadtaylor did not leave a written review for this product.

These are excellent multis. My go to for a multivitamin is usually hte Opti-Women but I saw these on a BOGO and thought I'd give them a try. I like that they are whole food based. Ive been using them for about 2 months and so far I will be keeping these as my multivitamins. The directions say to take these with or without food in the morning but I wouldnt take them on an empty stomach. They digest so quickly that Ive burped up powder a few times and its not a pleasant taste, not to mention it looks pretty weird when you see a yellow cloud of dust coming out of your mouth. All in all though, solid profile. I'll be using these as from now on if the price stays comparable to Opti-Women.

HeatherAshley6 did not leave a written review for this product.

I use this multi vitamin everyday. I can really tell a difference in my energy levels if I skip a day. I also love that it is capsule and not a huge horse pill. Makes supplement time easier!

I always hated taking multi vitamins until I came across this particular brand. Easy to swallow, doesn't give me indigestion or upset my stomach. I would totally recommend this alongside any other Jamie Eason product.

This is by far the best multivitamin for women that I have found. I have compared labels with wvery so how other multivitamin for women and this one wins every time.

yoyimanny did not leave a written review for this product.

This is one of the best multi-vitamins that I have taken. The after-taste is not so great, but doesn't last long at all. I have a weak stomach and most multi-vitamins make me nauseous. But this vitamin along with a small amount of food is fine.

So far I really like this multi-vitamin. There is a small after taste but that seems to go away shortly after taking the pill. Overall, I believe this is a good product.