Labrada BCAA Power Powder Reviews

Peach

skiaddict78's Rating
Pina Colada

I don't like these BCAA's at all. I've tried many brands and flavors and these are hard to even drink... I've never had that problem before! I was really excited about the electrolytes and having a BCAA that was supposed to be 'superior' to others. I don't notice anything different in my training or recovery. Disappointing purchase. I won't buy again.

zachperigo6's Rating
Orange Mango

Orange mango tastes really good. i have no idea if it actually does anything, but it tastes great lol

k1myers's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Good enough. They did what they should but nothing special. Has a weird taste to it. There are better tasting BCAAS out there. Probably won't buy again.

nycuban69's Rating

TO ME THEY ALL TASTE GREAT BUT KIWI FIRST AND THE MANGO RIGHT BEHIND, TAKE IT RIGHT AFTER IAM DONE WORKING OUT AND ILL FEEL MUCH BETTER AFTER, COULD DRINK IT ALL DAY IF I COULD, HOPE TO SEE MORE FLAVORS, UPDATE PEACH IS FIRST NOW THEN CHERRY LIMEADE THEN KIWI LOL

mikeblazingame's Rating

This is 1 of my favorite brand of BCAA's...it does what it says and they maintain their integrity. I like orange mango although there is an after taste...I don't like the pina colada...but if ur looking for a refresher as a pretty & a recovery agent as a post Labrada BCAA hits it.

padamadan's Rating
Pina Colada

great taste.when prep for contest it is a must.also it is vegan friendly.

gabby577's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

Pina colada blew my mind. It taste like pineapple mixed with coconut water. This is a body building necessity for the summer time. It will help you get in your dietary BCAA supplement goals, as well as hydrate you. As for the strawberry kiwi, it was a bit bland. Taste like straight strawberry medicine. Pina colada is your best bet!

aboutfiras's Rating
Cherry Limeade

aboutfiras did not leave a written review for this product.

raynereborn's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Really delicious, love that it's vegan friendly too. Very pleased with this product

rays2431's Rating

I use this before I work it. Keeps me hydrated. The fermented glutamine is a must in recovery. I trust the labrada brand. Tastes good no stomach ach.

VishalKhari's Rating
Pina Colada

Such a great BCAA I have ever had. It is very strong and best in performance. I ordered Strawberry Kiwi and Pina Colada flavors in which Pina Colada's taste is not good at all but Strawberry Kiwi flavor is quite good. It mix well with water and show the result very fast while workout. For me, it's a repeat order.

pl4ntb4sed's Rating

Mixes very well, tastes amazing, plant based friendly. Just what I was looking for to enhance my fasting results.

xslick's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

Having a hard time drinking enough water, the only way I can keep myself properly hydrated is by drinking flavored water. The strawberry kiwi flavor by Labrada is refreshing to sip on throughout my workout. I also add in two scoops into my gallon water jug and carry it around all day. Being a marathon runner, I put two scoops of BCAA into my Camelbak and I am able to cruise through the miles with ease.

swooshie's Rating
Pina Colada

I received two trial packets of the Pina Colada flavor and it's fantastic! I train early in the morning and this is a great BCAA to drink during my workouts. It's not too sweet, the Pina Colada flavor is spot on, and it's very refreshing. It mixes up very easily. No floaters or clumps. It doesn't have a lot of artificial coloring and has no weird aftertaste. I like the BCAA profile, and it's an awesome addition to my workout. I really look forward to drinking this. Great product!

bXnatural's Rating
Orange Mango

Great flavor (orange Mango), smooth and not too much food color. I love the bcaa ratio and the addition of electrolytes. Works very well.

2015carter's Rating

I received a trial packet of the Strawberry Kiwi flavor . I admit, the taste is on point. It tastes like strawberry kiwi. Excellent taste. Not chalky, and no after taste. If in the future, I decide to add BCAAs to my regimen, I will definitely go with this one. Great taste.

bkale's Rating

The flavor is great. I received 2 trial packs for a total of 10 servings and I have been very pleased.

mchac69's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

I have been using this for about 4 weeks now and I mix it in my Labrada Lean Body Hi-protein Meal Replacement - Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake. So far I am pleased with my product.

thanextstar's Rating
Orange Mango

thanextstar did not leave a written review for this product.

msdins's Rating
Orange Mango

This was my first time using a BCAA and now I am hooked. The flavor is great, it mixes with ease, and you can feel it working. I sip on it during workouts as well as cardio sessions. Great Product, thanks Coach.