Labrada BCAA Power Powder Reviews

9.7
Peach

mikeblazingame's Rating

This is 1 of my favorite brand of BCAA's...it does what it says and they maintain their integrity. I like orange mango although there is an after taste...I don't like the pina colada...but if ur looking for a refresher as a pretty & a recovery agent as a post Labrada BCAA hits it.

padamadan's Rating
Pina Colada

great taste.when prep for contest it is a must.also it is vegan friendly.

gabby577's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

Pina colada blew my mind. It taste like pineapple mixed with coconut water. This is a body building necessity for the summer time. It will help you get in your dietary BCAA supplement goals, as well as hydrate you. As for the strawberry kiwi, it was a bit bland. Taste like straight strawberry medicine. Pina colada is your best bet!

aboutfiras's Rating
Cherry Limeade

aboutfiras did not leave a written review for this product.

raynereborn's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Really delicious, love that it's vegan friendly too. Very pleased with this product

rays2431's Rating

I use this before I work it. Keeps me hydrated. The fermented glutamine is a must in recovery. I trust the labrada brand. Tastes good no stomach ach.

VishalKhari's Rating
Pina Colada

Such a great BCAA I have ever had. It is very strong and best in performance. I ordered Strawberry Kiwi and Pina Colada flavors in which Pina Colada's taste is not good at all but Strawberry Kiwi flavor is quite good. It mix well with water and show the result very fast while workout. For me, it's a repeat order.

pl4ntb4sed's Rating

Mixes very well, tastes amazing, plant based friendly. Just what I was looking for to enhance my fasting results.

xslick's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

Having a hard time drinking enough water, the only way I can keep myself properly hydrated is by drinking flavored water. The strawberry kiwi flavor by Labrada is refreshing to sip on throughout my workout. I also add in two scoops into my gallon water jug and carry it around all day. Being a marathon runner, I put two scoops of BCAA into my Camelbak and I am able to cruise through the miles with ease.

swooshie's Rating
Pina Colada

I received two trial packets of the Pina Colada flavor and it's fantastic! I train early in the morning and this is a great BCAA to drink during my workouts. It's not too sweet, the Pina Colada flavor is spot on, and it's very refreshing. It mixes up very easily. No floaters or clumps. It doesn't have a lot of artificial coloring and has no weird aftertaste. I like the BCAA profile, and it's an awesome addition to my workout. I really look forward to drinking this. Great product!

bXnatural's Rating
Orange Mango

Great flavor (orange Mango), smooth and not too much food color. I love the bcaa ratio and the addition of electrolytes. Works very well.

2015carter's Rating

I received a trial packet of the Strawberry Kiwi flavor . I admit, the taste is on point. It tastes like strawberry kiwi. Excellent taste. Not chalky, and no after taste. If in the future, I decide to add BCAAs to my regimen, I will definitely go with this one. Great taste.

bkale's Rating

The flavor is great. I received 2 trial packs for a total of 10 servings and I have been very pleased.

mchac69's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

I have been using this for about 4 weeks now and I mix it in my Labrada Lean Body Hi-protein Meal Replacement - Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake. So far I am pleased with my product.

thanextstar's Rating
Orange Mango

thanextstar did not leave a written review for this product.

msdins's Rating
Orange Mango

This was my first time using a BCAA and now I am hooked. The flavor is great, it mixes with ease, and you can feel it working. I sip on it during workouts as well as cardio sessions. Great Product, thanks Coach.

Buck28's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

I received the strawberry kiwi as a sample and it's very good. Within a few days I could tell that it was working. Didn't have anything like this before and now it will be part of the supplements I take regularly. Thanks Coach!

mariekunertcoop's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

I really liked the flavor and how well it mixed. I have some issues with certain textures so the fact that it was not gritty was a big plus for me.

kennethwash's Rating

I had the privilege of trying the pina colada flavored BCAAs. I would normally consume it on low carb days, the sustainability/solidness of muscle size and definition was substantial! I definitely would strongly recommend this product to others! Thx Labrada for the opportunity!

EthanHun's Rating
Pina Colada

I received a sample pack of Pina colada. It was great. Flavor was 10/10. Tasted like pineapple with a little extra tang. Great BCAA if you are looking for a drink to sip on during your workout. I'v only tried the pina colada and it was 10/10. BCAA are great for fasted cardio workouts. Give it a try. It mixes great with a few shakes in a bottle of water. Highly suggest this product. Labrada really nails the flavor down!