JYM Vita JYM Reviews

Provides Micronutrients Athletes Need to Support Growth and Overall Well-Being*

mweine1217's Rating

mweine1217 did not leave a written review for this product.

CivilOne's Rating

The JYM brand has earn my trust... However the GNC brand of JYM (different label) is very weak, don't waste your money like I did.

rspann1jr's Rating

I am coming off long lay off after rotator cuff surgery and also back to these vitamins for my routine. I was a little bit suspicious about the warning regarding the iron, but am past that now. These vitamins are awesome. I have tried many different formulas and never anything that compares to the way these energize and put me on track on a daily bases. I am convinced this guy has the right science behind his products. They are bit higher than other but you get what you pay for with them.

Dianduong's Rating

I mean it is JYM. Amazing product for everyone looking for a proper and balanced multivitamin!

gjaby's Rating

As expected from Jym, Awesome!

innescycle's Rating

This is not my first multi even thou you really don't feel any different by taking them. I know that being as active as I am it doesn't hurt. Ordered 2 more bottles

bandit0829's Rating

bandit0829 did not leave a written review for this product.

sshort3's Rating

I have felt a lot better taking this vitamin than with others I have taken in the past. I would definitely recommend to others wanting a vitamin for someone that actively works out.

Joshmm95's Rating

One of the better multivitamin supplements on the market. It does not contain any vitamins that will counteract the affects of others (I.E. Zinc, Calcium, Magnesium). One of the downsides is the price tag that comes with JYM products.

Demoscharal1's Rating

Demoscharal1 did not leave a written review for this product.

maxamillion2020's Rating

Good product but i think its a little over priced.

roberttlse's Rating

Bunch of stars removed because it contains potentially toxic levels of vitamin b6 (100mg), otherwise seems well balanced.

erickim1307's Rating

erickim1307 did not leave a written review for this product.

FabianWalker's Rating

Well dosed multi, but some more economical choices that are just as good, if not better. Can't really go wrong with a multi though

MajidJamil's Rating

Truly One of the best multi vitamins i have ever used , it very well dosed and it really improves me in many different ways !! BOOOM i would recommend this product for sure !! Thanks to JIM STOPPANI !! AND be one of us join jym army !!!

neckbreaka's Rating

I've tried GNC, Kirkland, Centrum, and this beats them all. What I like specifically is that it doesn't contain zinc, which allows me to supplement a zinc/mag supplement without taking too much zinc.

marvinlor's Rating

No good...

Djwoods23's Rating

Djwoods23 did not leave a written review for this product.

mscja's Rating

Average multi vitamin - nothing special, nothing new, and nothing more to say about this item.

SkinnyJon93's Rating

The only thing I have noticed is better skin but that might be a placebo