JYM Shred JYM Reviews

A Fully Loaded Fat-Loss Weapon Built with Six Synergistic Ingredients*

Good

apex366's Rating

This product does work, with all the other hard work. It curves the appetite and provides the additional focus. I enjoy the fact the ingredients are broken down unlike most other things on the market. I also use the Pre Jym. If you're not seeing the benefits, why take anything? That was always my question before. I take supplements now for the benefits they provide - I seem to need them as I have aged

TimKridel's Rating

Didn't notice any benefits, even at the maximum recommended dosage. My BF% actually increased slightly. Some other reviewers have reported positive results, but I won't buy it again.

Bmholloway09's Rating

You can't look at this the way you look at PreJym. It's not meant for that. Does it suppress my appetite, check. Does it keep me going during the day; check. Can I take 2 pills and watch my stomach shrink? NO, that's ridiculous. As mentioned below a few times, eat healthy, workout, change your routine to shock your body and be patient.

mrjamal's Rating

I have Shred Jym and it's ok I think if i do 2 servings it might work better, taking 6 pills first thing in the morning on a empty stomach like it says feels like it doesn't work to me. If anybody took 2 servings on here let me know do you feel a difference.

cooperj's Rating

I'm going to have to agree with some of the posts below. This is the 2nd time I've tried using Shred JYM and I've barely seen any results, mixed with good diet and cardio/weights 4 times a week. I've lost some body fat but not what you would expect from taking 2 servings a day, mixed with caffeine. The only positive I experienced was the appetite suppressant, which was overall pretty good.

banulf's Rating

I have used a lot of these types of products. By far this one has been the best! I take it as directed, immediately after I get up. The feeling that it gives is incredible. No jitters, but I know it's working as it makes me feeling really good, and focused. It suppresses my appetite without giving me stomach cramps and it lasts most of the day. Great product...finally!

jagerman7980's Rating

All day energy without the jitters or the crash. I started taking this 2 times a day in the beginning. Once with breakfast and once with lunch. Great energy throughout the day and lost weight consistently while using this along with nutrition and excersize.

williams5501's Rating

Not Impressed at all caffeine had no effect and did not lose any weight. On strict diet and Jym 6 days a week with cardio 5 out of 6. Saw more of a loss with garcinia cambogia than I did with this.

timrios1's Rating

It is always impossible to know how a supplement will affect you personally. I read the super negative reviews, and I take issue with the generalized statements. This product works well for me. I think it's important for all of us to remember that what we do in the gym and the kitchen are the greatest determinants of our success. That being said, Shred JYM does a great job of suppressing my appetite without any jitters. I will mention that I did not like using this in conjunction with Pre-Jym and Post-Jym. Maybe it was the extra 300 mg of caffeine in Pre-Jym. It could also be the NO boosters in both. I tolerate caffeine well, but NO boosters make me feel crummy. When I'm down to my goal weight and cease with Shred Jym; I will finish my Pre-Jym and Post-Jym to see if it was the combination or the individual products.

suitedoc's Rating

This is a really clean formula that I really wanted to like. After trying several bottles on different occasions, I must conclude that it did absolutely nothing for me. Like another reviewer, I actually felt a littler fatter while on the product. I'm very disappointed!

Zamad's Rating

I don't know if it was only me but I seriously lost more pounds when I was not using this product. It did absolutely nothing. Had so much expectations from Jim's product and his "science backed" formulas, I was so intrigued by his supplementation guidelines in Shortcut to Shred program. Hoping it would boost my weight loss it actually slowed down my weekly weight loss progress, I was so confused as to why this was happening. I started dieting more seriously, took a carbohydrate rich me once a week to spike metabolism and a lot other stuff that I read up on and tried different approaches. The clean eat approach seems to me the only best way to lose body fat. One just needs patience, consistency and focus.

Bbeagle's Rating

This is an awesome shred product!!! I love it!!! Thankyou Jim 🤗🤗🤗👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽😇😇😇😇👍🏽👍🏽💪🏽👊🏽

purrfec1's Rating

purrfec1 did not leave a written review for this product.

slop123's Rating

Great product that does not get me amped up or shaky, I take blood pressure meds so need to be careful most fat burning products send you blood pressure through the roof . This does not.but still gives results,

philprosia's Rating

This stuff is awesome. As always, a healthy JYM product. These are not all that extreme and wont make you super hot or shaky. The only thing I don't like is that one serving is 4 pills. Just seems odd to me. Other than that, I love these.

frankyanswers's Rating

Worst fat burner I took. Had stomachaches for days, highly do not recommend this to anyone with a sensitive stomach like myself.

Djwoods23's Rating

I really like this stuff. Works great. I take 2-3 servings a day. Just need to be careful when as it does seem to pep me up and if I take it to late in the afternoon, I can't get to sleep at a normal time. My appetite is under control and I never have hunger pangs. It does make me a bit gassy (lots of burping) but I can get past that.

klehrhar503m's Rating

I tried to cheap out & buy the ingredients separately. However, after doing the math and figuring in the aggravation of having multiple bottles in my cupboard, I decided to give this a try. I've been using this product constantly for about 3 months now and am very pleased with the results. A balanced diet, exercise and supplements have helped me get closer to my goals.

1BHUGE's Rating

1BHUGE did not leave a written review for this product.

shoffman's Rating

shoffman did not leave a written review for this product.